View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 30 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    you realize that europeans dont celebrate christmas in the first place right? thats an american only thing
    Wha-wha-what?

you realize that europeans dont celebrate christmas in the first place right? thats an american only thing
    You talk about a different europe than the one I live in

Haha this legit made me laugh. Thank you!

The more I watch attempts on these last couple bosses, and the raid in general, and the more I've been wondering how you're meant to do reasonably do any of this without Spirit Link or a resto shaman in general.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    ? I only see the three phases.
    Look at the description of the 3rd phase. It's intentionally left unclear on Mythic, so we don't really know what's happening in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    The more I watch attempts on these last couple bosses, and the raid in general, and the more I've been wondering how you're meant to do reasonably do any of this without Spirit Link or a resto shaman in general.
    I'm more worried about Death Knights. Top tier damage and amazing magical damage reduction. *Just* what we needed on a dps class.

wat? Christmas is most important holiday in most European countries

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    7 EU guilds in top 10. Echo will win because Limit is dumb enough to stream all their progress.
    Dumb enough how? It's entertainment. Listening to coms trumps hearing EDM and bad casters.

Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Pieces are 8/10.
    memento 6/10 still
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Of all the freezing cold takes in this thread, I think we have a winner.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I don't get why you're honing in on the specific amounts of money in the scene so much when that wasn't even really relevant to the original discussion at any point.
    Are you fucking kidding? Not relevent?

Metvod is a company you sperg not just a guild. Money is the most inportant thing and havkng nonce protrctors associated with your brand is always bad for buissness.

And the to say im not using logic.... fuck me its buissness 101, reputation comes first, how many fuckibg top sportsmen need to be sacked for diddling those they shouldnt, to save a brands rep befor people get that brand reputation comes befor everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    You can see it. Look at viewer numbers between esport events, prize pools e.t.c

Wow is nothing compared to games like cod and such
    I never denied that. I denied you claiming Sco doesn't give a fuck about WoW and world firsts and you claiming WoW is such a small thing for Method and that they don't need world firsts in WoW.

You replied to this
    Yes he would want them back because Sco cares about winning, in fact he accepted a lot of people back to Method from Serenity including Fragnance, Gingi, Deepshades, Zaelia, Viklund and probably some more because having them was making Method stronger, you also don't want good players to go to the competition making competition stronger.
    Logic > Feelings
    with this
    Winning... you assume getting yet another world first in a game that isnt even that popular any more is what he would deem as winning.

For years now method has been a buissness an esports buissness that has long been divesting from wow because simply put theres not much money in getting world first in a wow raid compared to the huge pots and sponsorships seen in other games.

Money is winning in buissness, getting world first were just one small part of methods attraction of sponsors, a declining side of that attraction and a side that shot to shit the reputation of the whole org, method the company is whats important, the company winning in buissness is winning,

Logic > feelings bud.
    https://www.esportsearnings.com/teams/548-method

As you can see Method outside of WoW PVP is one big meme, their esport divisions outside of WoW barely won anything. Their influence on twitch in other games outside of WoW was really small. WoW and RWF is what attracted sponsors. You claimed getting world firsts was "small" to attracting sponsors while facts remain that they got some serious sponsorships (MSI, Corsair, Redbull) EXCLUSIVELY BECAUSE OF THAT (you can google yourself). Most of Method social media reach was thanks to their networking of WoW streamers. See how Method is doing right now on twitch streaming their world first event now that they are no longer getting them
    https://i.imgur.com/Lm9aITN.png
    But yeah that doesnt show the situation in the full light lets go even further.
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2017
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2018
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2019
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2020 -> keep in mind this includes Nyalotha race
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=287311/...hic-uldir-race Some stats on just Uldir race alone
    It is clear to me that you literally know 0 about esport industry but in order to gain followers you need to perform and Method as organization has been only performing well in World of Warcraft. Now that they were able to get some followings sponsors come in. They are some shittier organization in the world of esports that has never been paid in money, they get paid in product (you can disagree with me as its only method and the sponsors that know the details but its industry standard for networks like them). They give players that advertise for them sponsor's product and Method makes buck by selling you 2$ baseball hats or 5$ tshirts with added Method logo on it for 10 times the price + whatever the fuck they make from their twitch channels. So yes Sco fucking cares about winning in World of Warcraft. Also in case you don't know "Method the esport business organization" (as you called them yourself) already tried to move in to bigboi league in CS and they failed miserably and Method organization is stuck with "niche" stuff like World of Warcraft. Also keep in mind "Method the esport business organization" lost literally everything this year because of their amateur management.

Who's the idiot now, idiot?
    Infracted

Edit because I forgot to add: Keep speaking with your feelings about how big Method organization is.
    Edit 2: I would like to add while my post might seem as me hating on Method organization that I have much respect for Sco for what he brought to World of Warcraft community and I wish him best of luck with the rebuild.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-20 at 11:57 AM.

The coach thing is pretty damned clever. My experience in raiding has always been that the one calling out shit will do a better job at it if he/she doesn't have to also play the most complex spec or critical role.

Well, that's just the most hilarious example American ignorance about the world that I've ever seen out here.

What's next? The rest of the world doesn't breathe oxygen like Americans do...?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    The coach thing is pretty damned clever. My experience in raiding has always been that the one calling out shit will do a better job at it if he/she doesn't have to also play the most complex spec or critical role.

Well, that's just the most hilarious example American ignorance about the world that I've ever seen out here.

What's next? The rest of the world doesn't breathe oxygen like Americans do...?

Why are you guys freaking out? I was just pointing out that not many Europeans celebrate Christmas in general. Of course some still do, but not very many at all

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you guys freaking out? I was just pointing out that not many Europeans celebrate Christmas in general. Of course some still do, but not very many at all
    wtf where do get that shit? lets see Germany,Austria,Spain,France,Italy are just to name a few where majority of people are celebrating Christmas stop taking whatever u take because it seems its not that good for that leftover Brain of yours

LOL Here I am thinking that America was settled by Europeans who brought many of their customs with them, Kris Kringl, Saint Nicholas are apparently as American as Easter Sunday... wait

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Are you fucking kidding? Not relevent?

Metvod is a company you sperg not just a guild. Money is the most inportant thing and havkng nonce protrctors associated with your brand is always bad for buissness.

And the to say im not using logic.... fuck me its buissness 101, reputation comes first, how many fuckibg top sportsmen need to be sacked for diddling those they shouldnt, to save a brands rep befor people get that brand reputation comes befor everything.
    I thought this was about the "sponsors aren't relevant people shouldn't play for money but just to win thing", not Method's leadership or whatever for the millionth time. My b.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OCoyne View Post
    Pieces are 8/10.
    We got ourselves a 3 horse race.

Their Hunter managed to Eagle Eye through all the terrain from the Generals fight area and into Sire's room to have a look at him - 40.7 million HP putting Sludgefist to shame, we got a long way to go.
    Can someone tell me how much health sludgefist has on mythic? kinda ignored it.

Tuned into Pieces stream a bit ago and they are hosting some dude, didn't look at the name. But he was going over some twitlonger about some dude name "Mitch" (maybe), seems like he stole some gold and was an asshat. I didn't watch much, just curious, all good with Pieces or is this other drama?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah man, they don't celebrate. With Christianity begin a vastly dominating religion. Not at all. All those Christmas decorations in houses/shopping centres, carols, gifts, family meetings and meals etc.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2020-12-20 at 12:19 AM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most ignorant garbage comment I've read to date.