View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 31 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CcB View Post
    Yeez, the way some of y'all talk to each other literally drains my emotional energy.
    Why are some of you people so angry?
    I guess it's like...rooting for your favorite hockey team but like....
    You get nothing from this..you don't even get to pretend like you're playing the game at that level. (Though some of are probably still under that illusion)
    It doesn't require more than an AP level of high school maths and way too much dedication.
    Though it must be entertaining for those who are raking in money from entertaining and hopefully inspiring people to succeed at whatever they do.
    Some of you all seriously need therapy
    Learn a skill, start a hobby, or do something cool to show people who actually give a damn in your life
    I guess this event doesn't come often but...some of y'all are emotional gorillas
    Greatest post in this thread so far +1
    I‘m not surprised, it‘s 2020. Everyone is offended by everything in RL, so why not here on mmo-c too...
    I just jump over the topics to race relevant content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Why are you guys freaking out? I was just pointing out that not many Europeans celebrate Christmas in general. Of course some still do, but not very many at all
    You do some very high level trolling, they are eating this bait up like fish in an aquarium.

10/10

Why are you guys freaking out? I was just pointing out that not many Europeans celebrate Christmas in general. Of course some still do, but not very many at all
    Which is a blatant lie on your end.

Be less ignorant, Christmas is huge around the world.

https://www.whychristmas.com/cultures/

It's for kids, but hey...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeez, the way some of y'all talk to each other literally drains my emotional energy.
    You get nothing from this..you don't even get to pretend like you're playing the game at that level. (Though some of are probably still under that illusion)
    It doesn't require more than an AP level of high school maths and way too much dedication.
    Though it must be entertaining for those who are raking in money from entertaining people and advertising.
    Hopefully they're inspiring and influencing people positively to excel at whatever they decide to do.
    Learn a skill, start a hobby, or do something cool to show people who actually give a damn in your life
    I guess this event doesn't come often but...some of y'all are emotional gorillas
    Well, that was sufficiently arrogant and screams of projection in its delivery.

I'd instead question the healthy nature of having one's "emotional energy" drained by strangers having conversations, that nobody's forced to partake in, about a hobby. Yeah, WoW is a hobby. Duh.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-12-20 at 01:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    jesus this fight is painful to watch i can only imagine how bad it is actually doing it
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

15+ Year Old Account
    you realize that europeans dont celebrate christmas in the first place right? thats an american only thing
    Cant tell if bad troll or bad education.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Sad either way.

Anyway, you guys think they are killing the Generals this reset?

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Sad either way.

Anyway, you guys think they are killing the Generals this reset?
    I think generals will die a few hours before reset and Double Dick Donny will die 4 days into next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    I never denied that. I denied you claiming Sco doesn't give a fuck about WoW and world firsts and you claiming WoW is such a small thing for Method and that they don't need world firsts in WoW.

You replied to this

with this

https://www.esportsearnings.com/teams/548-method

As you can see Method outside of WoW PVP is one big meme, their esport divisions outside of WoW barely won anything. Their influence on twitch in other games outside of WoW was really small. WoW and RWF is what attracted sponsors. You claimed getting world firsts was "small" to attracting sponsors while facts remain that they got some serious sponsorships (MSI, Corsair, Redbull) EXCLUSIVELY BECAUSE OF THAT (you can google yourself). Most of Method social media reach was thanks to their networking of WoW streamers. See how Method is doing right now on twitch streaming their world first event now that they are no longer getting them
    https://i.imgur.com/Lm9aITN.png
    But yeah that doesnt show the situation in the full light lets go even further.
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2017
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2018
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2019
    https://sullygnome.com/channel/sco/2020 -> keep in mind this includes Nyalotha race
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=287311/...hic-uldir-race Some stats on just Uldir race alone
    It is clear to me that you literally know 0 about esport industry but in order to gain followers you need to perform and Method as organization has been only performing well in World of Warcraft. Now that they were able to get some followings sponsors come in. They are some shittier organization in the world of esports that has never been paid in money, they get paid in product (you can disagree with me as its only method and the sponsors that know the details but its industry standard for networks like them). They give players that advertise for them sponsor's product and Method makes buck by selling you 2$ baseball hats or 5$ tshirts with added Method logo on it for 10 times the price + whatever the fuck they make from their twitch channels. So yes Sco fucking cares about winning in World of Warcraft. Also in case you don't know "Method the esport business organization" (as you called them yourself) already tried to move in to bigboi league in CS and they failed miserably and Method organization is stuck with "niche" stuff like World of Warcraft. Also keep in mind "Method the esport business organization" lost literally everything this year because of their amateur management.

Who's the idiot now, idiot?

Edit because I forgot to add: Keep speaking with your feelings about how big Method organization is.
    Edit 2: I would like to add while my post might seem as me hating on Method organization that I have much respect for Sco for what he brought to World of Warcraft community and I wish him best of luck with the rebuild.
    You covered it ur self there, the people in echo are the reason method collapsed, but ur too stupid to see it. Method the buissness is whats important, sco is a buissness owner, if you dont get that then you wont get anything. And clearly you dont, and you dont want to, because you have a hard on for method, but bumming then online wont get sco to send you dick pics.
    Infracted

- - - Updated - - -

Though it must be entertaining for those who are raking in money from entertaining people and advertising.
    Hopefully they're inspiring and influencing people positively to excel at whatever they decide to do.
    Its more than that.

My favorite sports team wasnt harboring and protecting a nonce, and others who support it arnt advocating bringing the people who backed said nonce back to the team just to win titles that ultimatly arnt worth costing the whole buissness for.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-12-20 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I have lived in both Turkey and Morocco for a period of months and barely anyone there celebrated Christmas. Just because it isn't that way in other European countries as much doesn't mean I'm wrong. Different cultures have different traditions. The average EU guild will have far fewer Christmas celebrators than the average US guild, why is that so hard for some of you to understand

Take sqripe for example. He's from Turkey, so it's unlikely he is celebrating christmas

Edit: and I believe gingi is south african?
    Last edited by Jdance; 2020-12-20 at 01:47 AM.

I think limit has a chance of getting generals down before reset. Definitely not double dick Donny though, unless he's some EN level easy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have lived in both Turkey and Morocco for a period of months and barely anyone there celebrated Christmas. Just because it isn't that way in other European countries as much doesn't mean I'm wrong. Different cultures have different traditions. The average EU guild will have far fewer Christmas celebrators than the average US guild, why is that so hard for some of you to understand

Take sqripe for example. He's from Turkey, so it's unlikely he is celebrating christmas
    dude just stop you made a horrible take dont dig in and defend it now
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    You covered it ur self there, the people in echo are the reason method collapsed, but ur too stupid to see it. Method the buissness is whats important, sco is a buissness owner, if you dont get that then you wont get anything. And clearly you dont, and you dont want to, because you have a hard on for method, but bumming then online wont get sco to send you dick pics.
    Rofl, Sco is business owner and he + his management team are the reason for Method fall. Blaming it on Echo now? Your stupidity is outstanding. His business is literally built on getting world firsts in World of Warcraft I'm not sure if you are aware but he has spent last few weeks around 16h a day playing this game in order to achieve it which pretty much shows his priorities and how his business operates. You are a lost cause, you can't even read. Good bye I'm done with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sensei- View Post
    7 EU guilds in top 10. Echo will win because Limit is dumb enough to stream all their progress. You can hear Echo talking about Limit’s strats on their discord all the time. Echo has better gear, more dps, and Limit does the strategy testing for Echo. Echo will win.
    Limit has about 1k more dps per player on their sludgefist kill.

Echo does not have more dps, there's a few that can match but all the rest is below Limit's output, it has been like that for a few tiers now.

Non of those countries you listed are actually in europe though, yes they may play on european servers but that doesnt make them part of europe. Not all people playing on EU servers are actually european. So no its not accurate to say most europeans dont celebrate christmas. Maybe open a map once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    They actually did put in less time and effort back in the day. Before the days of streaming prog, no one was doing 9x splits.
    9 splits is because of how blizzard has made gearing. So they have to do so many splits to get around no master looter and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Dumb enough how? It's entertainment. Listening to coms trumps hearing EDM and bad casters.
    also its fun to wait and see if one of the raiders fucks up and says a gamer word that could hurt sponsors, if they havent already lmbo

- - - Updated - - -

doubling down on your terrible take i see lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Nah man, they don't celebrate. With Christianity begin a vastly dominating religion. Not at all. All those Christmas decorations in houses/shopping centres, carols, gifts, family meetings and meals etc.
    dont act like current christmas has shit to do with christ lmao, he was born in March. Also all christmas is these days is a holiday about insane excess and presents.

Did the boss get nerfed or is it getting nerfed soon? Heard them mention it on stream. Certainly needs it some of those adds are absurd lol.

Please get an education. Your first comment about Christmas being "an american only thing" is so, so dumb. Christmas is a majorly celebrated holiday in most parts of the world. Not just the Western world but Asia as well.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

as if any of these people who play wow 16 hours a day are going to call out sick from raiding to see their family and get covid lmao. Even if covid didnt exist they still would raid before seeing their family for christmas. That is probably super low priority in their life right now until the raid is cleared.

some weird things going on in this thread.