View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Disappointed, sure. Makes me sad I can't see Zaelia's stream and see that great head of hair, but got over it pretty quickly.

But the person in this thread who says he'll never watch Gingi again because of this are mostly the people I'm talking about.
    I'm never watching gingi again.

I never watched him in the first place.

Does everyone here realize that their physical well being in real life is not tied in any way to the world first race in wow? I swear some people are acting as if their lives depended upon who is going to win or who is more honorable or whatever. Just observe it if you enjoy it, or don't if you don't. Don't get so worked up over things that have nothing to do with you.

Echo/ExMethod decided not to stream the final boss and that's that. Do they have the right to do that? Sure. Can it be seen as a sign of not being so sure of winning? Sure. Will that matter if they end up winning? Probably not.

Neither guild are paragons of virtue and morality and there have been some major assholes in both, there's probably a lot more than we actually know as well. Should that bother you? Maybe, but that's up to you. As far as the race is considered, it's just 2 groups of dudes trying to clear a raid quicker. It's as deep as it goes.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    If Echo doesn't stream in the morning there is a good chance this will be the last race we see progression end bosses/really hard bosses. Hell there's a chance we might not even see all of Sire if Echo doesn't stream and Limit negotiate with Complexity to turn their streams off as well.
    If we no longer see streams, that's going to directly affect their income too. Less sponsorship, no viewership, no more hype around world first, it'll just be refreshing wowprogress/raider io every now and then and being like "meh". A sure way to kill the scene, I just hope Echo don't set that precedent for the last boss but I understand if they need to win no matter what as a loss in this tier is a big blow and most likely is going to affect them emotionally as well. I'd say Echo has everything to lose this tier if they end up being defeated (despite not having the previous WF).

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Does everyone here realize that their physical well being in real life is not tied in any way to the world first race in wow? I swear some people are acting as if their lives depended upon who is going to win or who is more honorable or whatever.
    WoW raiders are modern day samurai, their mouse a folded steel katana. Without their honor and name, they are nothing. It is for this reason they must stream and preheat must threaten to sue anyone with temperature names.

Where can I see the stone general legion kill of either Echo or Limit?

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I understand if they need to win no matter what as a loss in this tier is a big blow and most likely is going to affect them emotionally as well.
    This thread is fkin hilarious.

Reading posts in here you'd think Echo was going to end up having to go to therapy if they lose a WF.

This boss is boring to watch. ������

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    This boss is boring to watch. ������
    That's just WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    That's just WoW.
    The sludge boss was kinda fun, guess because it was easy to see what was going on. The last 2 bosses is just lots of red puke everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    The sludge boss was kinda fun, guess because it was easy to see what was going on. The last 2 bosses is just lots of red puke everywhere.
    I think this one is pretty fun to watch develop, Stone Legions was boring as hell to watch. And yeah I agree Sludgefist was fun but that's because it's a patchwerk fight so it's easy to follow progression.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Pretty obvious you've never actually watched max for any extended period of time
    It's hard to argue that Max isn't a drama queen. Don't get me wrong, I watch his stream all day, I'm starting to like the guy, and his attitude has improved a lot compared to the start of BFA and his constant salty tweets, but he still does things that bother me, the main one being giving tons of excuses and trying to take away the credibility of his opponents down at every step of the race, even before it started.

For exemple, yesterday, despite the fact he used some tricks from Echo to kill the Stone Legion, which is totally okay, he still manages to say and tweet that other guilds will kill the boss fast now that they have a strategy to copy and Limit did the job for them. He always does that then adds the same additional comment: "Oh but I have nothing but respect for those guilds".

His stream is much more enjoyable than Echo's ones but it would be much better if he wasn't spending his time trying to make you believe that the only reason why Echo is not 5/10 is because Limit is giving them the strats and Blizzard is nerfing the bosses.

If they steam tomorrow, not streaming today seems kind of pointless (assuming they aren't getting a kill). If they don't stream tomorrow it's a pretty bad look IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    If they steam tomorrow, not streaming today seems kind of pointless (assuming they aren't getting a kill). If they don't stream tomorrow it's a pretty bad look IMO.
    I'd be surprised if they stream tomorrow, unless they're much closer to a kill than Limit is. Could just stream when they're reclearing again and then decide if they want to keep it rolling for Denathrius assuming he doesn't die this reset.

I just noticed The Cleveland browns is a voting option rofl.

Would love to see Baker Mayfield try to raid lead a guild, with Odell constantly wanting to be top deepz. Myles Garrett threatening to trash other raid teams

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    It's hard to argue that Max isn't a drama queen. Don't get me wrong, I watch his stream all day, I'm starting to like the guy, and his attitude has improved a lot compared to the start of BFA and his constant salty tweets, but he still does things that bother me, the main one being giving tons of excuses and trying to take away the credibility of his opponents down at every step of the race, even before it started.

For exemple, yesterday, despite the fact he used some tricks from Echo to kill the Stone Legion, which is totally okay, he still manages to say and tweet that other guilds will kill the boss fast now that they have a strategy to copy and Limit did the job for them. He always does that then adds the same additional comment: "Oh but I have nothing but respect for those guilds".

His stream is much more enjoyable than Echo's ones but it would be much better if he wasn't spending his time trying to make you believe that the only reason why Echo is not 5/10 is because Limit is giving them the strats and Blizzard is nerfing the bosses.
    Once you have a working strategy that you know will give you a kill at that level it's much easier. SLG if you get into third phase clean is super killable whereas something like sludge you have be going 100% the entire time and really can't lose anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Just like Limit. Every top guild is so scummy.
    Literally not the same thing no matter how much you try to make it. Killing an undertuned boss while fishing for timers right before bed is not the same thing as flat out not streaming prog of the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post

Glad Im not the only one seeing it. He seems very 2 faced. Riling up trolls but at same time saying he hates trolls. Commending Echo, then saying they wouldn’t have killed the 9/10 boss at all without them. He needs to work on his maturity act if he wants it to be believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Once you have a working strategy that you know will give you a kill at that level it's much easier. SLG if you get into third phase clean is super killable whereas something like sludge you have be going 100% the entire time and really can't lose anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally not the same thing no matter how much you try to make it. Killing an undertuned boss while fishing for timers right before bed is not the same thing as flat out not streaming prog of the last boss.
    Not streaming progress is not streaming progress. Stop trying to find excuses and exceptions suiting your favorite team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is limit resetting or extending ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Is limit resetting or extending ?
    They always clear again for gear. So after that reclear Limit has a big advantage again for a day.