View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
    Sup, Limit deleted all VODs of today's stream and progress. So there goes that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Is limit resetting or extending ?
    I doubt they're extending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I doubt they're extending.
    I'd be shocked if someone from Echo wasn't up all night watching/there isn't a way to get those VoDs back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Sup, Limit deleted all VODs of today's stream and progress. So there goes that.
    But Max said he would get sued!

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    But Max said he would get sued!
    They would get sued if they didn't stream at all, they are contractually obligated to stream. Now they may not be obligated to keep the vods or they talked with Complexity and came to an agreement.

Not like deleting the vods will do much, most of Echo's raiders were lurking in the streams anyway and it's almost a given that someone from Echo would have recorded the streams in case this happened anyway.

Hopefully the rest of Sire is a fun watching experience because it's look like after this tier we are back to checking wowprogress for kills instead of watching them.
    Last edited by WhatIsLegion; 2020-12-22 at 06:06 AM.

Not streaming progress is not streaming progress. Don't try to make excuses for one guild.
    Fan boys will be fan boys

If you can't see the diff in turning your stream off for example during Heroic Deathrbinger and Heroic Lich king, then you're too far gone.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    They would get sued if they didn't stream at all, they are contractually obligated to stream. Now they may not be obligated to keep the vods or they talked with Complexity and came to an agreement.

Not like deleting the vods will do much, most of Echo's raiders were lurking in the streams anyway and it's almost a given that someone from Echo would have recorded the streams in case this happened anyway.

Hopefully the rest of Sire is a fun watching experience because it's look like after this tier we are back to checking wowprogress for kills instead of watching them.
    Yes after raiding 16 hours Echo for sure watched Limits stream instead of sleeping because their raid starts in an hour again. That for sure happened. This is also why Limit deleted the vods..................

Man some people in here go to some serious lengths to find excuses for their favorite team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Fan boys will be fan boys

If you can't see the diff in turning your stream off for example during Heroic Deathrbinger and Heroic Lich king, then you're too far gone.
    Limit turned off their streams to hide progression on a boss and get an advantage. Echo doing the same. Don't try to make excuses for one guild. "Fan boys will be fan boys"

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruption View Post
    Nah, I'd keep my TV on until it was over.

Great analogy.

Edit: And yes, if I have other arrangements to go to, that's exactly what I do, turn off the TV and look to see who won later in the day.
    But the more accurate analogy would be the sports leaguie turns off the game on you with a couple of minutes left. I guarantee if the game was really close, you would be pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Welp, judging by HC difficulty, Blizz might have dun goofed with raid scaling.
    raid scaling is fine. people are trying to clear the hardest difficulty with 1.5 difficulty less of gear than last expansion. get more gear, it will be easier.

What limit did on council is like sealing the last move in Chess. Only they realised the boss was easy and stuck around to kill it. The thing is though that if they helped Echo kill it quicker, in turn Echo would have streamed sludgefist and helped Limit.

Let's hope they both agree to full stream for next race as it hurts them all financially to play these games.

Yes after raiding 16 hours Echo for sure watched Limits stream instead of sleeping because their raid starts in an hour again. That for sure happened. This is also why Limit deleted the vods..................
    well tools that record stream while you sleep exist (probably) and it seems they have plenty capable coders to write them them selfs if they dont... i know my brother wrote python program to capture stream automatically every time channel went live, when specific show he wanted to watch on twitch wasn't available in vods...

15+ Year Old Account
    Not streaming progress is not streaming progress. Stop trying to find excuses and exceptions suiting your favorite team.
    umm if the competition isnt going to stream why should they leave vods up especially after getting to the secret phase turnabout is fair play
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

What alot of people aren't considering is that Limit gets to denathrius first with a new set of gear. If Echo feels that is important in winning the race, then they shouldn't give out possible tactics in stream just so Limit can go in and execute their tactic with +5 ilvl.

I think they should start streaming after both have re-cleared though, because then the playing field is more even again. But if gear is important factor in their tactic then it's just dumb before they both fight the boss with ~equal gear.
    Last edited by facefist; 2020-12-22 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    Pretty obvious you've never actually watched max for any extended period of time
    Dude what he said in the past make it hard to argue that hes not a drama queen

For example did he say that Justw8 manipulated their BigWigs files so Method has an advantage
    Or that Blizzard nerfs the bosses only for Method so Limit has a harder time to progress on

Those are only 2 examples - hes known for his drama queen bullshittery
    I dont get why he does this tbh
    Watching hin is fun and hes other wise a nice guy but this.. Man..

There is a clear difference between turning off your stream at 1 am on boss 7 vs. not streaming the last boss in its entirety.
    You can debate what their priorities should be but trying to equate the two is not being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    There is a clear difference between turning off your stream at 1 am on boss 7 vs. not streaming the last boss in its entirety.
    You can debate what their priorities should be but trying to equate the two is not being honest.
    Yeah.. It kinda sucks that Limit did this first combined with their headstart to get even more out of their advantage. Now Echo felt like they had to do it too. Kinda scummy, but what can you do..

Yeah.. It kinda sucks that Limit did this first combined with their headstart to get even more out of their advantage. Now Echo felt like they had to do it too. Kinda scummy, but what can you do..
    nothing `
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

They were gonna do it regardless of what limit did. They didn't stream heroic nathrius clears last week either because they were testing stuff for mythic. Whatever strategy they're employing for this fight, they don't want to give anything away to limit. Which is perfectly fine by the way. And nothing is "scummy" about it whatsoever. Both guilds are just doing what they need to win. We've already gotten several days of streamed world first progression which is great. I think people really need to stop acting so entitled.

And I don't think the current guilds that stream world first progression will stop entirely in the future. It's too lucrative for that(at least for echo/limit). But if they feel they need to be more strategic with what they stream going forward to give themselves the best chance to win, that's just the way it's gonna be. People need to chill with the derision. Doesn't help anyone.
    Last edited by SeIex; 2020-12-22 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeIex View Post
    They were gonna do it regardless of what limit did. They didn't stream heroic nathrius clears last week either because they were testing stuff for mythic. Whatever strategy they're employing for this fight, they don't want to give anything away to limit. Which is perfectly fine by the way. And nothing is "scummy" about it whatsoever. Both guilds are just doing what they need to win. We've already gotten several days of streamed world first progression which is great. I think people really need to stop acting so entitled.

And I don't think the current guilds that stream world first progression will stop entirely in the future. It's too lucrative for that(at least for echo/limit). But if they feel they need to be more strategic with what they stream going forward to give themselves the best chance to win, that's just the way it's gonna be. People need to chill with the derision. Doesn't help anyone.
    yea people need to chill
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Supporting echo is the same as being a cuck. Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    It's hard to argue that Max isn't a drama queen. Don't get me wrong, I watch his stream all day, I'm starting to like the guy, and his attitude has improved a lot compared to the start of BFA and his constant salty tweets, but he still does things that bother me, the main one being giving tons of excuses and trying to take away the credibility of his opponents down at every step of the race, even before it started.

For exemple, yesterday, despite the fact he used some tricks from Echo to kill the Stone Legion, which is totally okay, he still manages to say and tweet that other guilds will kill the boss fast now that they have a strategy to copy and Limit did the job for them. He always does that then adds the same additional comment: "Oh but I have nothing but respect for those guilds".

His stream is much more enjoyable than Echo's ones but it would be much better if he wasn't spending his time trying to make you believe that the only reason why Echo is not 5/10 is because Limit is giving them the strats and Blizzard is nerfing the bosses.
    TO be fair scripe basically does the same shit, where he mocked Limit for not using their time wisely compared to echo (ignoring extended server maintenance, the various bugs Limit has had to deal with leading the race etc), all while getting the benefit of seeing what limit did. Maybe it is just a coincidence that they took a bit longer on council with no kill video to look at, maybe not. Both sides have and will continue to act immature in various regards, you only need to check the twitters of various members of each guild to notice that. Least limit didn't intend to not stream council, while Echo has at least removed 1/2 a day of Denarius from the viewers, and quite possibly another full day, which is within in their rights to do, but still a complete dick move to viewers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.