View Poll Results: Who are you rooting for to claim Race to World First: Sire Denathrius

Voters
344. This poll is closed
  • Method [EU]

23 6.69%
  • Limit [US]

198 57.56%
  • Echo [EU]

74 21.51%
  • Pieces [EU]

9 2.62%
  • BIG DUMB GUILD [US]

7 2.03%
  • Exorsus [EU(RU)]

3 0.87%
  • Aversion [EU]

2 0.58%
  • Lazarus Imperative [US]

1 0.29%
  • FatSharkYes [EU]

3 0.87%
  • Club Camel [US]

4 1.16%
  • The Cleveland Browns/Other/No One!!

20 5.81%
Page 93 of 120 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Limit played well. So did Echo. Lets hope next tier all guilds start at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    So what's gonna happen if Echo kills the boss within 16h? They get the world first if they do?
    No, you need to add ~35h to Echo kill because they had 16h advantage on tactics/comps/kill videos + didn't spend 10+ hours wiping to bugged bosses and also didn't have extended maintenance which means they could add 7h of extra raiding while Limit couldn't

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    ye excuses like litteraly starting 16 hours later
    So Skyline has like 3 more days to kill it then according to you right? Til reset plus a day and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    I am a fan of how the race has been run since the beginning much like dnt didn't get to claim of because of hotfixes being pushed for eu first on cthun echo doesn't get 16 hours to claim first on any already killed boss. It's done Limit won despite echo turning off streams while being able to observe them. Hopefully that's the last we see of streams getting turned off on finals boss.
    Hopefully it’s the last time we see streams turned off for any bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Not Limit, any NA guild.
    Does Echo lose any time for straight up joinking Limit strats live on stream or not.

So Skyline has like 3 more days to kill it then according to you right? Til rsset plus a day and a half.
    Obviously?

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    If Echo manages to kill it in the next 16 hours, this is gonna be a real shitshow
    I kind of hope they do. Anything to get global release to stop all this nonsense. The pulls today between both guilds were great.

To me, this comes down to Echo's reclear being so much slower. If they don't wipe SO MANY times on their reclear, they have time for splits.

I am a fan of how the race has been run since the beginning much like dnt didn't get to claim wf because of hotfixes being pushed for eu first on cthun echo doesn't get 16 hours to claim first on any already killed boss. It's done Limit won despite echo turning off streams while being able to observe them. Hopefully that's the last we see of streams getting turned off on finals boss.
    Since the beginning ? NA was irrelevant until 2 expansions ago, time was not an issue then.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Does Echo lose any time for straight up joinking Limit strats live on stream or not.
    It should but barely any time. You can't copy muscle memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    To me, this comes down to Echo's reclear being so much slower. If they don't wipe SO MANY times on their reclear, they have time for splits.
    If they reclear a day earlier that could also help.

Congratulations Limit! Well done!
    i5-3570k @ 4.5hz, 1.25v | EVGA GTX 980ti @ 1380MHz| 144hz

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaks View Post
    Echo has now 16h to kill it
    EU servers for mythic CN came up 10 hours after US, so if you wanna play that game its 10 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    No, you need to add ~35h to Echo kill because they had 16h advantage on tactics/comps/kill videos + didn't spend 10+ hours wiping to bugged bosses and also didn't have extended maintenance which means they could add 7h of extra raiding while Limit couldn't
    Really, if people are going to count the hours people had access to the boss to determine the world first, why not measure how many hours they put into the raid, or attempts. First is first, you can't be world first when you're the second guild to kill the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    If they reclear a day earlier that could also help.
    Yeah, it's too bad they had no idea coming into this raid that the reset in EU was later than the one in NA. They only had 20 years notice on how Blizzard releases raids.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    EU servers for mythic CN came up 10 hours after US, so if you wanna play that game its 10 hours
    Reset is a bigger factor than the headstart right now tho.

Echo has 8 hours to claim true WF still to make up for early Limit time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barolt View Post
    This. Had Echo had time to run both, they may well be celebrating.

I'd do splits now, get some rest and kill it tomorrow if I were them, they've had a lot of bad errors this last hour or so.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

It's all over but the whining, just like with N'zoth. It doesn't matter when Echo kills it, it could be minutes from now, Limit has claimed the first kill in the world. There will always be salty fanboys on both sides during a race but the rest of us don't give a shit. Limit won, and now we get to move on with our own guilds and see if we can manage a kill in 2+ months

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Proton View Post
    Really, if people are going to count the hours people had access to the boss to determine the world first, why not measure how many hours they put into the raid, or attempts. First is first, you can't be world first when you're the second guild to kill the boss.
    Can't be world first when on early bosses when eu didn't have access.