Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I haven't lost a duel yet on my UH DK, but it got very close once against a hunter. And last time I played a ww monk, I had no trouble even in 1 vs 2 situations. But that was in BFA, so not sure if it's still that op.
    Death Strike healing is lower than it used to be. That nerf might've already happened towards the end of BfA. Coupled with the extreme burstiness of the current meta, I find myself less invincible now than I used to be.

Best 1v1 specs:
    - sub rogue
    - mm hunter
    - ret pala
    - feral druid, as always
    - ww monk

Average at 1v1:
    - uh dk
    - bm hunter
    - shadow priest
    - frost mage

Shit: everything else
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-12-10 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Best 1v1 specs:
    - sub rogue
    - mm hunter
    - ret pala
    - feral druid, as always
    - ww monk

Average at 1v1:
    - uh dk
    - bm hunter
    - shadow priest
    - frost mage

Shit: everything else
    I believe you generalize too much, retri burst is no doubt strong but there are specs you will not even touch as retri. Shadow priest seems to be only spec to have a shot at sub rogue too and is one of best 1:1 at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by LiPiNo View Post
    I believe you generalize too much, retri burst is no doubt strong but there are specs you will not even touch as retri. Shadow priest seems to be only spec to have a shot at sub rogue too and is one of best 1:1 at the moment.
    Shadow can't beat warriors and uh dks.

Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    It depends, on my Unholy DK I've beaten some Sub Rogues with mild difficulty if I can time my Abomination right, use specific trinkets, lock them down, and use icebound fortitude properly.
    sub rogues are now doing quite a lot of damage as shadow when they have Find Weakness up on you, so wouldn't AMS and AMZ be viable against them now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiPiNo View Post
    idk dude maybe it is my lack of gear amd/or lack of experience playing shadow but sub rogues destroy me.

2H FDK Necro with gear is strong -except against WW.

Sub Rogue, Ret Pala, Shadow Priest, Feral Druid, WW Monk.

Oh and one honorable mention: Ele Shaman. I think that they are pretty powerful in 1vs1 situations as well. Ele is one of my mains atm and I am playing a Kul Tiran girl. So I have 2 knockbacks for the nasty melees in addition to earth elemental stun and totem slows etc. Also I joined the necro lords so I have 2 shields with earth shield from the talents. And I think they have one of the most powerful cc abilities in the game right now (Lightning Lasso not only holds them in place but it can deal a ton of dmg as well). If everything is ready, you can deal with a lot of classes if played well.

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    ROgue has since the history of time been one of if not the best 1v1 spec out there.. the lockdown is just hard to play against.

Quote Originally Posted by Neclord View Post
    Sub Rogue, Ret Pala, Shadow Priest, Feral Druid, WW Monk.

Oh and one honorable mention: Ele Shaman. I think that they are pretty powerful in 1vs1 situations as well. Ele is one of my mains atm and I am playing a Kul Tiran girl. So I have 2 knockbacks for the nasty melees in addition to earth elemental stun and totem slows etc. Also I joined the necro lords so I have 2 shields with earth shield from the talents. And I think they have one of the most powerful cc abilities in the game right now (Lightning Lasso not only holds them in place but it can deal a ton of dmg as well). If everything is ready, you can deal with a lot of classes if played well.
    Leveling my ele now, feels really good in wpvp.