10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere886 View Post
    “But the four fingers!!!1!11111”
    Thanks god all the four fingers theorists will finally fade away ������
    Yea it statyed to get annoying.

5 fingers aaasrchhh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletnipz View Post
    Have to agree sadly. I really liked what they built up The Primus to be. Why not just make him look like his statues? Disappointing he looks so human, basically pre-lich Kel'thuzad.
    I actually thought that was Kel'thuzad when i first looked at the model, like his true self. He does not look like a smith, more like an older, more undead Dumbledore.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletnipz View Post
    Have to agree sadly. I really liked what they built up The Primus to be. Why not just make him look like his statues? Disappointing he looks so human, basically pre-lich Kel'thuzad.
    you're disappointed that the ultimate granddaddy of Necromancers looks like a necromancer?

i'm glad they didn't do an exact 1:1 of the statue, it had a weird head and generally looked very underwhelming compared to the other covenant leaders, this new model actually seems like it fits in the lineup