Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It is so obvious and 100% confirmed.

i wish that Runecarver is not Primus, it would be kinda weak for the story. Primus is like this brilliant tactician and he got captured in the Maw... idk, i wish for a better story

but, there is one thing that was kinda going in my mind.... Who was running the Maw before Zoval?

Zoval was prolly the first Arbiter, he did some shit, they took his "heart" or whatever and made this being that is Arbiter now and put the "heart" in her chest so the business of souls can continue without Zoval. Then they chained Zoval up in the Maw and sealed the way out.

But still, who was running the Maw before?

Every realm has the Eternal one who is running things, so Maw prolly had it also.... but now we have the Jailer, who was watching over chained Zoval before he freed himself? Who was the Jailer before the Jailer?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    The 'Primus grew a finger in the Maw' theory is kind of a stretch lol
    every statue of the primus in maldraxus has 5 fingers. the runecarver has 5 fingers. wtf are you 4 finger people on about?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    every statue of the primus in maldraxus has 5 fingers. the runecarver has 5 fingers. wtf are you 4 finger people on about?
    Well I am looking straight at the Primus statue in the Seat of the Primus, and i only see 4 fingers.

Regardless, the point is moot anyways. The concept art of the Runecarver shows him with 4 fingers, which means that it is likely an oversight when making the models or assets.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

But the Primus is a skeleton [that's him sitting on the Throne in Maldraxxus]... and it's evident the fella in Torghast is flesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    But the Primus is a skeleton [that's him sitting on the Throne in Maldraxxus]... and it's evident the fella in Torghast is flesh.
    No...

The Primus is hte statue INSIDE the Seat of the Primus. Whenever we get specific pieces of his armor that is the thing we put it on that then proceeds to talk to us.
    No idea why you would think the big statue of a generic Maldraxxus skeleton is what the Primus looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    No...

The Primus is hte statue INSIDE the Seat of the Primus. Whenever we get specific pieces of his armor that is the thing we put it on that then proceeds to talk to us.
    No idea why you would think the big statue of a generic Maldraxxus skeleton is what the Primus looks like.
    Well, the place is called Seat of the Primus, and the skelly friend is sitting, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Well, the place is called Seat of the Primus, and the skelly friend is sitting, so...
    You usually don't sit ontop of your hosue though...

Though then again, I guess there are not that many that have a giant statue of a random jobber as a hosue either...

You're not really a master tactician if you've been chained up for eons.

Quote Originally Posted by parasight View Post
    Unless he suddenly says "THIS WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG! MUAHAHA!"

I don't think the Runecarver is the Primus. I think that when we finally meet him, the Primus will be imprisoned in a mourneblade.

Quote Originally Posted by parasight View Post
    It is pretty telling that the Jailer seemed to only really care to capture the Primus though. The Jailer wasnt afraid of the Archon or the Winter Queen, the only one he bothered to actually capture was the Primus, meaning he sawa him as a threat.

The story with the runeblade we activate in Maldraxxus combined with the cutscene about Frostmourne all but confirms they are one and the same. The statue inside doesn't look exactly the same because it's not supposed to be a representation of him, just like the large statue outside isn't. Most people wouldn't put statues of themselves in their quarters anyways, and I don't get the impression that the Primus was a Caligula type that would.

Last edited by Susanoo; 2021-04-14 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    Hahaha what's the most funny is the comments. More specifically, comments for this article: https://www.wowhead.com/news/the-pri...warning-321810

"Haha see? Primus =/= Runecarver fools" KEK

Quote Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
    What the hell... He looks fucking terrible lol.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mingarrubia View Post
    I don't think the Runecarver is the Primus. I think that when we finally meet him, the Primus will be imprisoned in a mourneblade.
    Nope, runecarver is the primus.

“But the four fingers!!!1!11111”
    Thanks god all the four fingers theorists will finally fade away ������

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    What the hell... He looks fucking terrible lol.
    Have to agree sadly. I really liked what they built up The Primus to be. Why not just make him look like his statues? Disappointing he looks so human, basically pre-lich Kel'thuzad.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletnipz View Post
    Have to agree sadly. I really liked what they built up The Primus to be. Why not just make him look like his statues? Disappointing he looks so human, basically pre-lich Kel'thuzad.
    Yes, exactly... It's like they're trying SO hard to keep the connection to the Scourge. I'm not a fan.