Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Patterns View Post
    i actually cant figure out where this service is i have chars on a high pop i want moved but it still wants me to pay 32$
    On the character select screen, click Shop, then Services, and it’s the top-left one.

Do note that you need to have a server marked full, and one that suffered queues on release night.
    You don’t have to move to an empty server, I moved from a Full server to a High Pop one.

But most importantly, I moved away from a server that suddenly was all-Turkish Normal server to a more balanced RP server.

Goodbye Tichondrius Alliance, you have been reduced to 99% Horde now.

Hello Grizzly Hills plus the other 4 realms connected to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Clearly you didn't understand my actual post if that's the conclusion you got, especially based on the reasoning for que times which the server I mentioned didn't have. I'm currently on a server that has constant que times but would like to transfer to another high pop one that doesn't (namely the one I mentioned). That's where my issue/problem therein lies and is explained and said by many in the comments lol.
    Exactly which is still stupid not matter how you reason it. So you remove queues from one high server to put people in queues on another high server? Not sure you have thought it through.

The point is your whole argument or whatever makes no sense no matter how you try and spin it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iperson View Post
    that's incorrect.
    What's incorrect? At least elaborate on what you mean instead of just posting a 2 word sentence.

So I get to sit in a 2 hours queue to make the transfer? NICE!

Why do people get so heated at these xD
    If you don't wanna transfer.. dont transfer.
    If you do wanna transfer.. Don't transfer to a Low Pop server unless thats where all your homies are or you'll end up feeling very lonely.

Either way.. do what you want lol. At the end of the day if it sucks that bad and you still wanna play the game.. Just save for a transfer back to a high pop D;;

When's the last time we had free realm transfers? I can't remember, it's been a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    So I get to sit in a 2 hours queue to make the transfer? NICE!
    No you're right, better to not sit through the queue to transfer once, stay on the server, sit in a 2 hour queue every day and annoy all of us with stupid threads complaining about queues.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    When's the last time we had free realm transfers? I can't remember, it's been a very long time.
    Wow's ded that's why

But yeah the last time we had free xfers was during classic with the PEOPLES CHAMPION server Herod (the FU to all the streamers server) pretty much even now has queues

I dont play classic though so, but yeah that was the last time

Be mindful, the queue for a transfer might grow very long. One of my Draenor peeps said he waited 2 hours, the other one's been waiting since they released this statement, aka, probs one of the first to register for a transfer...

Players have been telling Blizz that the problem lies WITH Blizz. Stop allowing people to transfer to high pop realms and stop allowing players with no characters on those realms to make toons there. This is a no brainer Blizz.

is dalaran one of the server allow transfer away cant see the option

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    Back then we had realmpop but it looks like it's dead, yeah we had those sites but people wanted to play and don't have offline servers and 4 hour queues, so those sites even then were unnecessary
    Pretty sure that even then there were also Medium servers ... not only Full or dead .. and that can also be seen in game

Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    No you're right, better to not sit through the queue to transfer once, stay on the server, sit in a 2 hour queue every day and annoy all of us with stupid threads complaining about queues.
    Why do you think it's better to sit in the queue for 2 hours every day, and annoy people with threads complaining about queues? What a weird thing to write.

Quote Originally Posted by SerratedEdge252 View Post
    Not really, I love how you still don't get it even if it's minor. Not everyone is going to transfer to the same servers that have que's or have a big population already (but don't have que's) because A) not only do people already know which server's have que's on them by now but B) the transfers would most likely be distributed equally (based on the player base) with each other along with the low pop server's included. With that, High pop server's with no que's should still be a viable option regardless (and if it was, it could even be limited).

My argument (although very minor as stated) does make sense, but apparently it still didn't make sense to you.
    Its not miner. Its only serving your "need" and no one else's which is what you fail to understand. Its only making sense to you cause again, its serving your need rather than the needs of the game.

What you want is basically to move your character for "free" to another realm. There is a paid option for what you want to do. I don't really support Blizzard in some of the decisions they make, but you basically you are requesting to transfer characters for free. That is not what this "free transfer" initiative is intended for.

Myhtic+ 15 end chest being below HC level is a freaking slap in the face for any M+ player. I understand it cannot be on par with mythic raiding, but beeing up to 13 ilvls below HC is disgustingly bad design.

All you can do now is progressing via your weekly chest while the actual dungeon loot is pretty much useless after a few weeks. This will not work out for the majority of the more casual M+ players, I can already tell you.

The following will happen: M+ now will have no core players to progress through the ranks. Entry level M+ to gear up alts will be done as usually, then we might face a large gap between M+ ~5 and 14. On the higher end the actual M+ fanbase that focuses on pushing keys will remain (which are coincidently also the players that raid mythic and thus do not care about the loot aspect of the final chest anyway)
    Conclusion: M+ only players will have considerable worse gear than raiders and are now forced to play mythic raid to be accepted to high M+ keys

Is this still avaible?