Poll: Where is it best to bind the Hearthstone this expansion?

The Hearthstone question

The eternal question: Where do you think it's best to put the Hearthstone this expansion?
    And yes, being a mage is awesome, we know.

Mine is bound to Oribos but I suspect I will bind it to the Covenant sanctum once the portal to Oribos opens up.

Having it set to Oribos means I can use flight path to get to anywhere fast enough. After the callings and stuff are done the sanctum is pretty useless to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Morningstar View Post
    Mine is bound to Oribos but I suspect I will bind it to the Covenant sanctum once the portal to Oribos opens up.

Having it set to Oribos means I can use flight path to get to anywhere fast enough. After the callings and stuff are done the sanctum is pretty useless to be in.
    I just gotta make sure since apparently not everyone knows this but; as far as I understand it - That Portal is tied to some specific Anima-research upgrade in your Covenant hall and is not something that will open by default with enough Renown.

I'm not saying I dont think you know this but I just like to warn / make people notified about it when I see comments like these around as apparently a lot of people assumes that portal will open on it's own. (Or well most of the uninformed has been on Facebook groups but yeah, never hurts to spread the word)
    The funniest jokes on MMO-Champ in order: (This signature is not calling out anyone in SPECIFIC and is thus not breaking any rules)
    1: All the moderators that does not know how to handle this webpage.
    2: Whoever set up the auto-bot that does not know the rules.
    3: The rules and guidelines themselves.
    Speaking of jokes:https://i.imgur.com/MaBzzAR.png

I'm still bound to the inn at Kul Tiras cus Kul Tiras still has all its portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is set in my covenant, because 90% of my online time is done in Revendreth.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Covenant. I've half a dozen or so ways to get to Oribos in under a minute, so it's simply not needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer Morningstar View Post

Pretty much this I think. Set to Oribos right now and probably in the sanctum once we can get the portal upgrade.

I considered keeping my hearth set to Boralus as it still has the portal to all the Alliance capitals, and with an SSD, loading into Stormwind and then Oribos doesn't take too long. I don't know though, something about it felt a bit eh to me. Maybe I'm just sick of looking at BFA stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioriel View Post
    When you've done a few things, hit 60 or whatever, how do you get back to Oribos from the normal world? Stormwind mage tower?
    Yee, next to Boralus portal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you've done a few things, hit 60 or whatever, how do you get back to Oribos from the normal world? Stormwind mage tower?
    Yeah, the portal is set up before you ever leave for Bastion.

Yeah, when you first get out of the Maw you open a portal to SW and Org's portal rooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Covenant sanctum, and you get to Oribos with the Dalaran HS or the SW cloak.

As a Venthyr, Sanctum. Especially once you unlock Mirrors 3 and get an Oribos portal there.