Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

What do you think is the best mouse for World of Warcraft?

I want it to have enough buttons, but also I don't want it to be too complex/unique so that when it has to be replaced it will be unplayable to use a new different mouse.

7+ Year Old Account
    I recently bought Logitech G600 and it works like a charm. It's pretty plain in design, and that's how I like it.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using this one for years. Plenty of side buttons.
    https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Catego.../CH-9000091-NA
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using a Razer Naga for 8 years and will continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I recently bought Logitech G600 and it works like a charm. It's pretty plain in design, and that's how I like it.
    This - they don't sell it anymore though, at least not in my country.

I use naga trinity for many years and is very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    I've been using this one for years. Plenty of side buttons.
    https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Catego.../CH-9000091-NA
    This one. It's a beast

15+ Year Old Account
    The one that fits your hand best and has multiple buttons.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Take this with a grain of salt since it's the only mouse I've used other than stock 3 button mice:

Razer Naga, initially the 2014 and now the Trinity. Thumbpad buttons + scroll wheel tilt clicks give me so many buttons near resting position of my hands that I'm sure any other mouse is now ruined for me.

I had the Logitech mmo mouse and it broke quickly. So yeah. What's a good mouse if you spend 100 bucks and it breaks after a few months...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd never buy a "gaming" mouse. They're mostly awful. The mouse I've had that I've been the most happy with was the Logitech MX Revolution, I think it was called.. Though that was ages ago.
    Hi

I'm using an old g300s and I'm happy with it.

IMO MMO mice suck. I've used naga and g600 for about half a dozen years, but eventually I've switched away from them. The extra buttons are great, but it comes at a cost. It's like headphones vs headsets. You pay a lot for a specific feature, that comes at the cost of everything else.

I think it's better to go for general gaming mouse, and look for ones that have extra buttons, beyond the standard 5. I'm using g502 right now, and buttons are barely enough, but the mouse itself performs flawlessly.

I'm actually extremely surprised that this thread has so many pro-mmo-mice posts. I was expecting at least a divide. Are mmo mice really that good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Any mmo mouse.
    I used a lot of them. logitech g600, razer naga. Even a thermaltake mmo mouse ... they all had left click problems after 6months+ though.
    The binds you can do with them are just really comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeEU View Post
    I had the Logitech mmo mouse and it broke quickly. So yeah. What's a good mouse if you spend 100 bucks and it breaks after a few months...
    Left click broken ?

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    I'm actually extremely surprised that this thread has so many pro-mmo-mice posts. I was expecting at least a divide. Are mmo mice really that good?
    That's a question for you to answer for yourself, not us.

Do you think having some proximity buttons near your thumb might be useful? Give it a shot. You might like it.

Personally, I mouse with my left hand and they don't make MMO-mice for lefties (at least not without paying a premium that frankly isn't worth it) so I can only offer anecdotal experience with ambidextrous mice. And on that front, I'm using a relatively cheap SteelSeries Rival 3 and it does everything I need it to do.

edit: out of sheer boredom I just looked it up: Razer isn't even selling the Naga right-handed MMO model on their website currently but they're willing to sell you the left-handed version: https://www.razer.com/shop/mice/gami...ectivity:Wired
    Last edited by Relapses; 2020-12-01 at 06:09 AM.

I don't know if all ppl here using standard mouse are clickers, using a naga trinity and i have literally bound every key on there including the 2 under the scrolling wheel
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That's a question for you to answer for yourself, not us.

Do you think having some proximity buttons near your thumb might be useful? Give it a shot. You might like it.

Personally, I mouse with my left hand and they don't make MMO-mice for lefties (at least not without paying a premium that frankly isn't worth it) so I can only offer anecdotal experience with ambidextrous mice. And on that front, I'm using a relatively cheap SteelSeries Rival 3 and it does everything I need it to do.

edit: out of sheer boredom I just looked it up: Razer isn't even selling the Naga right-handed MMO model on their website currently but they're willing to sell you the left-handed version: https://www.razer.com/shop/mice/gami...ectivity:Wired
    I already use a mouse with 4 buttons on the left and a few extra on the top so I know how part of it is (though it starts breaking down and I think of replacing it).

But you know what: I think you gave me a good idea. I thought of having extra buttons on the other side of the mouse so the ambidextrous ones might help.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'd never buy a "gaming" mouse. They're mostly awful. The mouse I've had that I've been the most happy with was the Logitech MX Revolution, I think it was called.. Though that was ages ago.
    You can either use your Keyboard or Mouse for your keybinds. Honestly I could never use the keyboard for that, it feels unnatural for me. So Keybinding 12+ actions on a mouse is a blessing.