Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    hm that makes sense. So basically it's a "less holy damage and (holy)healing" or "less fire damage and (fire)healing".

It's just a bit confusing because it's copy pasted for all elements but doesn't really make sense for most of them.
    I can't think of any school which has no form of healing. Alter time is arcane healing, cauterize is fire healing. But I agree, the wording is ambiguous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

What are fun Twisting Corridors builds?

Fatal Flying Guillotine is pretty useless in normal torghast, but in TC you can both get the full build (FFG, 5x 36 Pressure Point for no CD, Deathtouch Brew so you can ToD elites as well). +health is very valuable in TC (so you don't get oneshot on the last floors), which fits nicely with the ToD build. Of course, it's hard to ToD the floor 18 boss, but we have Corrosive Dosage for that. FFG is much more reliable on trash.

Other good ones?

Tried to make a Shadowboxing/Amplified Samples/Rushing Tiger build, but died hard on floor 13. It might not be the build, even Tiger Palm healed nearly to full (with Ancient Teachings), but rather the lack of defensive anima powers I go - especially Endurance. Was only at 40k hp.

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    1) Be a Necrolord.

2) Get the power that makes Bonedust Brew do 1000% bonus Shadow Damage.

3) One-shot everything.

4) Profit.

This is how I do Torghast.
    This right here... I've nuked a floor 18 boss with 9mil HP in under 5 seconds. It's completely bonkers.