Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Melancolie View Post
    I feel like it's too difficult for the average casual player. The floors are mostly trivial, but the bosses can be extremely brutal even for a group of experienced players.
    As a Shadowpriest, the powers felt very "meh" to me. Where my melee mates had all kinds of synergies, making their abilities do ridiculous damage, I was stuck with rather boring ones.
    I love the concept, but I imagine it will get incredibly tedious in a month, just like visions, the maw etc.
    yeah same on the SP powers. The shadow mend using the currency instead of mana is super useful. basically infinite instant cast healing.

The power that turns fade into a mirror image that pulls aggro is cool it saved my ass on the layer 3 boss in soul forge. but other than that i have been fairly underwhelmed by the powers.

and yeah for a total noob to the game. that shit is gonna be rough. The trash isn;t bad, but those bosses can be tough even if you know what your doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I'm enjoying it but the bosses at the end are overtuned and there is so much RNG in your powers which can make or break you. If you get a bad run, you've just wasted 45-1 1/2 hours.
    the 6 floors aren't that long... it's like 45min if you are really slow. 30-35min is prob what most people will spend for killing and looting everything

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Roguelikes and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I also seem to have had more success with a worse class/spec than people are reporting, even solo (BM Monk), but maybe I've been lucky.

I definitely hope they continue to improve and expand it a lot over the expansion, not just in the ways we already know about, either. If 9.1 hits and there isn't anything major added to it, I will be a little disappointed, but I suspect there will be.

FYI, people you can go in a group. It is more fun that way, especially for DPS classes.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dextar View Post
    I'm enjoying it but the bosses at the end are overtuned and there is so much RNG in your powers which can make or break you. If you get a bad run, you've just wasted 45-1 1/2 hours.
    That’s my biggest issue with Torghast too, all rewards are back-loaded, either you finish the whole thing, or you get nothing for your time (Except for the McGuffins for the Torghast calling, if it’s up), this, combined with the whole “You don’t know if you stand any chance to kill the boss until you get there”, and there’s a big chance for frustration...
    Last edited by mysticx; 2020-11-30 at 09:25 PM.

No, it is absolutely meaningless boring shit.

I grouped with a healer and duo did it. There is 0 danger 0 fun. It is like killing millions of trash quest mobs to get some meaningless temporary power.

The only danger is to avoid the traps.