What is the worst birthday you ever had?

I would my 12 , had nits so couldn't do anything

hopefully not my next one!

3+ Year Old Account
    My 21st one, aka this year. Couldn't go anywhere thanks to damn Covid, but I at least got some trolls custom 3D printed. My cake also sucked. The way it was decorated was sloppy, and my mother could tell that whoever decorated it just scraped off some of the icing, like they made a spelling mistake.

I hope my 22nd one is better, F**k Covid
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

A family member died on my birthday so it's a bittersweet day each year.

I made a party and invited all my classmates and no one came. I was crying all the afternoon.

hopefully not my next one.

Was a poor college student. Treated myself to a Subway seafood sub.

Got the worst food poisoning of my life and puked and shat for three days of misery.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

it's always the last one, cuz each time i'm one year older

the one when I turned 24. I'm not going to go into detail, cause that's just asking for my identity to get stolen, but lets just say after that birthday - it was hard to celebrate it again and I pretty much don't anymore. we might go out for dinner, or get take out - just immediate family, but nothing more then that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every year till I can get out of this shithole? None of my friends are close and my family doesn't give half a shit about me...so literally it's like the other 364 days of the year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really care much for my birthday as I dont like being around people that much, so I just have like some cake or something and thats it.

I think it's more fun when you're a kid with big parties (which I never had nor cared for), but at a certain point you just stop caring.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

I got my wisdom teeth out on my 19th. Sucked even worse because all my relatives and friends called to say happy birthday and I was numb and spaced out!

My birthday came and went in 2008 without one person wishing me a “happy birthday”.

I always go out of my way to wish others a very happy birthday and I try to make it as special as possible for those close to me and I was emotionally devastated. Towards the end of the night, my wife came into the house, did not say a word, and tossed a half-used Home Depot card at me.

I had an anxiety attack for the first time in my life on my 23rd birthday. Also got a huge depression around that time. good shit
    BC=WotLK=Cata>MoP>WoD>>>>Legion>BfA. Best to worst.

I am born in summer, so with most birthdays I was on vacation as a kid. During one year on my birthday everybody just straight up forgot it was my birthday. My entire family with whom I was going just forgot, my grandma back home forgot and didn't call. Only the girlfriend of my brother remembered who couldn't tag along that year. She sent me a text message and that was the only birthday wish I got the entire day.

That stuff hurt so bad as a kid. And because of that I stopped putting any value into my own birthday and treat it as a forgotten day myself. My girlfriend still hates that to this day, but that forgotten day as a kid left a scar.

my first one,i cryed my eyes out and i got all bloody

On my 18th Birthday I had to take an exam and on the previous day my beloved family dog had died.

All of them, I panic if people notice me