Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutri View Post
    Yes I know, but what I meant is wouldn’t his soul be trapped in the Twisting Nether if he died there.
    No, the twisting nether has no effect on mortal souls.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    TBH I didn't like them either. I think the story would be better if they just focused on the Night Elves.
    I guess Knaak just wanted to add some more human potential!
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2020-11-30 at 01:11 PM.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    I guess Knaak just wanted to add some more human potential!
    Sounds like Golden really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he got Fel disenchanted like Varian when he died and his soul was simply consumed
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    did he end up in Maldraxxus or Ardenweald?!!?
    Which of the thousands and thousands and infinite realms of the Shadowlands would make you think he'd end up only in one of those two?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    He is super dead.

The last thing Krasus saw of him was being dead and pierced on Sargeras sword.
    ok so his soul either went into the Twisting Nether to be punished or to be fuel for the Legion, or it went to Maldraxxus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ok so his soul either went into the Twisting Nether to be punished or to be fuel for the Legion, or it went to Maldraxxus
    Why would he go to the Twisting Nether? Only demons go there.

Fuel for the Legion isnt out of the question, true.

And he might've ended up there, yeah.

Sounds like Golden really.
    She made her own human potential, with blackjack and hookers!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why would he go to the Twisting Nether? Only demons go there.

Fuel for the Legion isnt out of the question, true.

And he might've ended up there, yeah.
    well wherever souls go to be tortured by the Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure Grom, Garrosh, Varok, and maybe even Thrall could've done it if they had the Axe of Cenarius.
    It's like hating a team for having a good player. Sure, others could of. But did they? I just woke up so my thoughts aren't coherent yet
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

I feel like at some point knaak must of turned then down or they felt such a talented written was driving the narrative of their game far to much out of their control. It's why some of the best in game lore came from the Tokyopop short stories including the headless horseman lore.

I don't know why blizzard seems to flinch away from talented story teams and instead go with whatever the plot of bfa was...( did the sword matter at all ). Though this is an argument about taste some people might like the fact anduin cries constantly about being king and becomes a shitshovler to hit on random barmaid he can mislead or Shaws new hobby of sniffing men half his age...

I honestly kinda just ignore lore at this point and make up my own fanfiction as I play. So far my story has kel'thuzard murdering all the competent leadership of the houses and installing criminally underqualified people to replace them to make a puppet ruling class he controls.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    I liked the war of the ancients trilogy.
    But it wouldn't have been a worse book without Knaaks trio of timetraveling self inserts.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm surprised so many people don't like the Knaak characters that were added in the WotA.
    Are you really now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I feel like at some point knaak must of turned then down or they felt such a talented written was driving the narrative of their game far to much out of their control. It's why some of the best in game lore came from the Tokyopop short stories including the headless horseman lore.

I don't know why blizzard seems to flinch away from talented story teams and instead go with whatever the plot of bfa was...( did the sword matter at all ). Though this is an argument about taste some people might like the fact anduin cries constantly about being king and becomes a shitshovler to hit on random barmaid he can mislead or Shaws new hobby of sniffing men half his age...

I honestly kinda just ignore lore at this point and make up my own fanfiction as I play. So far my story has kel'thuzard murdering all the competent leadership of the houses and installing criminally underqualified people to replace them to make a puppet ruling class he controls.
    I'm sorry what now?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    did he end up in Maldraxxus or Ardenweald?!!?
    Died from fel magic.

So probly destroyed.

I think people keep forgeting fel magic destroys souls

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Are you really now?
    Pretty much. I remember reading it ages ago and not liking that Rhonin, Brox and Krasus just appearing from the future. Was legit hoping that that hadn't actually happened in the main universe and that it was some alternate timeline stuff but it wasn't.

I also remember talking about it on mmo-c and found that most people didn't mind. Infact I remember Brox had fans even. So yeah I'm kinda surprised that the first few replies on this thread don't even like those characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Died from fel magic.

So probly destroyed.

I think people keep forgeting fel magic destroys souls
    He died from being impaled by Sargeras.

Was legit hoping that that hadn't actually happened in the main universe and that it was some alternate timeline stuff but it wasn't.
    Technically it didnt.

Nozdormu overwrote the original timeline (where Rhonin, Krasus, and Broxigar *didnt* show up) with the new outcome (The one with Rhonin, Krasus and Broxigar + Tauren, Earthen and Furbolg creating an alliance).
    Last edited by Dalheim; 2020-11-30 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No, the twisting nether has no effect on mortal souls.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P40_kd-mS8

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Pretty much. I remember reading it ages ago and not liking that Rhonin, Brox and Krasus just appearing from the future. Was legit hoping that that hadn't actually happened in the main universe and that it was some alternate timeline stuff but it wasn't.

I also remember talking about it on mmo-c and found that most people didn't mind. Infact I remember Brox had fans even. So yeah I'm kinda surprised that the first few replies on this thread don't even like those characters.
    Ah I see. Well yeah, for odd reasons there are still Broxx fans about, but never seen anyone who liked Rhonin or Krasus.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    But it wouldn't have been a worse book without Knaaks trio of timetraveling self inserts.
    A book is what it is. The characters are part of it. Removing them and inserting other characters with other personalities may change dialogue and dynamics. I liked the books, characters included.

As far as I can tell, so far ZERO characters who died by fel magic have appeared in Shadow Lands. It seems like thus far fel magic either destroys your soul altogether, or those touched by fel magic are put someplace else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    Which of the thousands and thousands and infinite realms of the Shadowlands would make you think he'd end up only in one of those two?
    The one that says its a game and the devs decide who goes where so, if they want him in a story they go wherever suits their needs.

Brox died 10,000 years ago. I imagine he's long since been absorbed by whatever afterlife he went to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    As far as I can tell, so far ZERO characters who died by fel magic have appeared in Shadow Lands. It seems like thus far fel magic either destroys your soul altogether, or those touched by fel magic are put someplace else.
    ....Or they simply didnt care for adding many old characters, hm?