Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As far as I can tell, so far ZERO characters who died by fel magic have appeared in Shadow Lands. It seems like thus far fel magic either destroys your soul altogether, or those touched by fel magic are put someplace else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lupinemancer View Post
    Which of the thousands and thousands and infinite realms of the Shadowlands would make you think he'd end up only in one of those two?
    The one that says its a game and the devs decide who goes where so, if they want him in a story they go wherever suits their needs.

Brox died 10,000 years ago. I imagine he's long since been absorbed by whatever afterlife he went to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    As far as I can tell, so far ZERO characters who died by fel magic have appeared in Shadow Lands. It seems like thus far fel magic either destroys your soul altogether, or those touched by fel magic are put someplace else.
    ....Or they simply didnt care for adding many old characters, hm?
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Quote Originally Posted by Nordheim View Post
    ....Or they simply didnt care for adding many old characters, hm?
    Absolutely, but if we are playing the reading the tea leaves game, then its notable that the devs appeared to make a active choice to not include a single NPC who died by fel fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Absolutely, but if we are playing the reading the tea leaves game, then its notable that the devs appeared to make a active choice to not include a single NPC who died by fel fire.
    wasn't varian in the beta at some point though? think i heard something about that.