Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Necrolord was my pick, though mostly for thematic reasons. My rogue is undead, Maldraxxus was my favorite zone, and the Necrolords were my favorite covenant. Honestly none of the rogue abilities were all that appealing to me, with Night Fae probably being the best, but no way was I going to be Night Fae or Kyrian. Venthyr is cool enough that I would play them, but Fleshcraft is far more useful to me than Door of Shadows.

Venthyr...this expansion is almost a point by point rewrite of Legacy of Kain so might as well join the winning side..also was the one that appealed the most aesthetically and cant even count how many time Door of Shadows was actually pretty damned useful

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Venthyr...this expansion is almost a point by point rewrite of Legacy of Kain so might as well join the winning side..also was the one that appealed the most aesthetically and cant even count how many time Door of Shadows was actually pretty damned useful
    I like them for cosmetics but i really dislike the class ability, i always brainfar and forget to recast it before the duration expires lol.