A give you a few tips to get special/hidden powers in torghast

I’ve been two months in beta doing Torghast on a daily basics so and learned a few tips that might help.

1. In The Upper reaches, one of the active wings this week, try to collect 250 phantasma before getting to the vendor on floor three and buy: Ravenous Anima Cell (the orange sphere): which allows you to turn any non-elite creature into an anima cell (i.e. a power). Well, in the Upper reaches there are a lot of mobs called “skeletal remains” and some others called “lumbery creation”. You have to use the orange sphere of the vendor in one of these “lumbery creation” and you will turn it into a power cell that makes the skeletons of the jailer’s tower drop 10 times more ghost. Once you have learned this power, dedicate yourself to killing the skeletal remains you find and they will give you from 90 phantasma in smaller groups up to 250 if you gather a large group. You can get over 2000 phantasma to spend at the second vendor.

2. In the other wing: soul forges it will be useful to use the Ravenous Anima Cell (orange sphere) and throw it at any of the flame sworn casters out there (any of the magicians who cast fire will do); that will turn it into a power that gives you the ability to absorb 60% of the fire damage in the entire Soul Forge. Very useful for counteracting the fire debuff and all fire damaging areas in that torghast wing.

3. Using the orange sphere on a Maw Rat will give you a “Maw Rat Harness” that allows you to turn into a giant rat and run through torghast at 100% speed, very useful for moving faster. You can use the harness for the entire run.

4. In the wing called Mort'regart (not yet opened) there's some shadow elementals that leave very damaging areas on the floor; using the orange sphere on them will give you a power that makes that areas heal you instead of damage you.

5. As for complicated bosses like Patrician Cromwell, if you buy this item called Smoke Capsules, price 35 phantasma, (buy about 3 or 4), you throw them at the boss and he will fail most of the hits

All these tips / tricks are going to be great for you when you unlock the twisting Corridors, the part of torghast that is 18th floors. As a peculiarity, this tower allows you to choose between two powers at the beginning and if you do not like them, you just can leave the instance and enter again, and the powers will have changed. Each time you will be in a different scenario with different starting powers. My advice here is that you get into the tower if the scenario is “Chambers of fractures” because here there are countless “skeletal remains” and doing what I have said you will start with a good amount of phantasma from the fourth floor onwards. In the twisting corridors, getting many powers will make things much easier and having a lot of phantasma makes easier to acquire powers. At the end of the twisting corridors, on the 18th floor, it is easy to have about 80 powers and more than 200 k HP if you get powers that increase HP. Powers and Hp needed for the bosses that have 2 million+ hp on the 18th floor.
    Last edited by Selennah; 2020-12-01 at 08:18 AM.

noted the thing on Patrician. Will probably be useful. Thanks.

EDIT: yeah, that worked!. I had to face Patrician two times tonight. One on the end floor of Soulforge and another time on the last floor of Upper Reaches
    Last edited by Sunderella; 2020-12-02 at 02:04 AM.