Thumbs up Many thanks to the owners of Brutosaurs.

Thank you.
    You are doing all the players a big favor as the Blizzard people thought it was normal for Oribos to have a mail box and Bank ... but for some sinister reason ... Oribos cannot have an A.H.

Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Thank you.
    You are doing all the players a big favor as the Blizzard people thought it was normal for Oribos to have a mail box and Bank ... but for some sinister reason ... Oribos cannot have an A.H.

Thank you very much.
    Just like every other expansion capital, you mean? I'd expect people to know about this by now.

I don't understand the reasoning for not having an AH in current capital cities, but I do enjoy all the attention every time i go through Oribos

Feels like many of them run away or dismount as soon as people get close tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by music49 View Post
    I don't understand the reasoning for not having an AH in current capital cities, but I do enjoy all the attention every time i go through Oribos
    My guess is to avoid SW/Org being deserted. I'm an engineer and I havent touched SW/Org since the expansion launched, because I have no reason to go there.

I'm an engineer so I often forget that the capitals usually only have an auctioneer once they're no longer current content, I can kind of understand the desire for that mount a bit more now. guess it's another perk to be thankful for

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    My guess is to avoid SW/Org being deserted. I'm an engineer and I havent touched SW/Org since the expansion launched, because I have no reason to go there.
    And yet they let other capitals being deserted, because SW/ORG are apparently more important....

And, like Dazar'alor and Boralus, Oribos looks to have been clearly physically designed with an Auction House in mind, but then they backslid.

Banner/Icon for the Hall of Curiosities.
    DRAGONMIRE BINGO
    2024 - 11.0 - The 10th Expansion - The 20th Anniversary of World of Warcraft
    For Azeroth!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    And, like Dazar'alor and Boralus, Oribos looks to have been clearly physically designed with an Auction House in mind, but then they backslid.

Banner/Icon for the Hall of Curiosities.
    That icon though just seems to mean it's a marketplace; not an auction house. The AH icon tends to be an auction gavel and the soundblock.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

You're welcome! I make a point of parking myself on the Bruto next to a mailbox (NOT on top of it) whenever I go AFK. Happy to let people utilize it! :3

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Place your Hearthstone in Orgrimmar / SW in the inn near the portal to Oribos and local AH.
    2. Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    1. Place your Hearthstone in Orgrimmar / SW in the inn near the portal to Oribos and local AH.
    2. Profit
    You could buy the 3 Guild cloaks that give you a teleport to the city on a 2/4/8 hour timer.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by music49 View Post
    So other citiee don't become complete ghost towns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You could buy the 3 Guild cloaks that give you a teleport to the city on a 2/4/8 hour timer.
    Also this.
    Actually, I'm even more fortunate in this regard - I've assembled a personal AH during WoD and mostly use it in my Garrison