Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    thats the issue. i did that once and quickly learnt to clear everything to buy enough power to kill the end boss otherwise im fucked.

that said once i lernt that i havent had an issue and have enojyed laughing at the people in torgast general struggling mostly because they either rushed or dont grasp the concepts.
    I did that too on floor 3. Took me 4 attempts to kill it. Lucky I had damage reduction from misdirects or I doubt I could of.

Had no issues clearing this but had a few attempts last week on level 2 as the last boss was a stone boss and it smashed hard at 50% with my WW monk but level 3 ones on both sides last week was easy.

This week the 2nd level 3 was harder.. the zone where they drop the black puddles.. took me 2 attempts.. as screwed up some packs.

Overall this is the one zone where slow and steady and kill everything is good - by the boss you should have between 15 - 20 additional buffs which makes it easier and buy most if not all the extra buffs off the guys on floor 3 and floor 6.

Also, don't forget to use your items. Like i've done several times.

Bought the 'Turn nonelites into Anima cells', forgot to use them.

pepehands.
    Just because I advocate your ability to play and enjoy WoW Classic doesn't mean I think it'll be successful.

"Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be." ~Jonnusthegreat

I love Torghast. Powers can be very strong, sure, but sometimes you need to be creative, and end up using very unfrequent spells in your spec kit.

Can't wait for higher levels, bit bummed out that it will 'end' at layer 8, hope they keep adding layers with more creative and punishing mobs.

(edit. there are very, very strong common\uncommon powers that end up being the 'key' to beat final bosses. DH interrupt dealing 10% of mobs health - lol at caster bosses, or Priests 20% damage taken applied to next SW:P for 30-40% of your damage to a boss are insane. Better than a lot of the rares and epic ones! hint- you can check who's the final boss in a little hologram next to the floor 3 vendor, to pick powers that help you with it)
    Last edited by hulkgor; 2020-12-03 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    My cousin and one friend recently started playing WoW and I tell you, just doing Exile's Reach was a pain. Most of the today's WoW playerbase looks at this whole game as being so easy and whatnot, however the game is truly very complex and it just seems so easy to us, because most of us have years or even over a decade of experience. It absolutely doesn't surprise me that many people even struggle with the easy layers on Torghast.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you're playing hunter or warlock?
    No, I play a frost mage. It has actually great survivability.

As vengeance dh it is almost boring. But I have been lucky with RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Malania View Post
    I did that too on floor 3. Took me 4 attempts to kill it. Lucky I had damage reduction from misdirects or I doubt I could of.
    Its part making sure you get all the power and at our low gear part luck with powers, i had some issue last week but i rushed the run, not had an issue this week but i cleared everything for powers,had some luck, 180 ievel fury war for referance

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Also, don't forget to use your items. Like i've done several times.

Bought the 'Turn nonelites into Anima cells', forgot to use them.

pepehands.
    You can turn the final vendor with that. I figured out one time before buying everything I wanted. C’est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadriker View Post
    around 150ish ilvl shadow priest. I've done 3rd level in the soul forge wing. So far it hasn't been super tough. Trash has been easy.

The final boss on layer 3 was actually fairly difficult though. He very nearly killed me a couple of times. If i hadn't had the power upgrades i had, i don't know if i would have been able to kill him on that run but so far i haven't died yet in torghast.

I've enjoyed it so far though
    The boss I ran into last night, don't remember what layer, I basically outlasted. My heal totem and earth shield outhealed the damage I took from him *as long as I stayed out of the purple whirlpools*. I just kept dumping instant Lava Bursts in him, using golems when they popped, and he died, and I had full health, more or less. A less experienced player might have stayed in the pools, and gone for more DPS...and died.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jabakaga View Post
    As vengeance dh it is almost boring. But I have been lucky with RNG.
    Well, a warrior tank can take a lot, as long as there's non-elites to kill and use Victory Rush on. It's the bosses with nothing to kill that can be interesting.