Changing monitor for raid leading

Hello!

So I have a gaming monitor of 27" right now, I have a bad vision and even with my glasses I need to put the text in big on my screen to see things clearly. So as I am raid leading I'm struggling with my interface to show everything on my screen...

So I was thinking of changing my monitor for a 32", but I don't fully understand how resolution is working, and if I upgrade my monitor with a better resolution will I see thing bigger?

I know the question seems stupid but I really don't understand the link between resolution and screen size!

I use an ultrawide monitor. Much more space. You can fill it with a custom UI like ELVUI that has a slider to increase the entire UI scale.

Heres what mine looks like. https://imgur.com/a/Bgvehir Found an a screenshot of when i accidentally hit the screen shot button. I think an ultrawide gives about 33% more space.

Not every game will give you a full image like that. A handful of games will give you black bars on the sides instead, but thats become much more rare. (Overwatch does it for competitive reasons).
    Last edited by Flame6; 2021-02-11 at 10:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The bigger your monitor, the bigger you can scale your UI to see things better.

The resolution is actually irrelevant in this case. It's just about the pixel size of the graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.