Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What to do before the Weekly Reset, DLC #750

What to do before the Weekly Reset
    The first week of Shadowlands is almost over, so we're highlighting a few activities that players might want to do before the weekly reset.

ActivityRewards
    Mythic Dungeons184 item level loot
    Wrath of the Jailer183 item level loot
    Covenant CallingsReservoir Anima, Reputation
    Renown Quest: Replenish the Reservoir1 Renown
    Campaign Quest: Explore Torghast200 Soul Ash
    Soulforges Layer 3 (Torghast)305 Soul Ash
    Upper Reaches Layer 3 (Torghast)305 Soul Ash
    Dungeon Quest: A Valuable Find: Spires of Ascension175 Reservoir Anima, 500 Reputation
    Dungeon Quest: Trading Favors: Necrotic Wake175 Reservoir Anima, 500 Reputation
    PvP Quest: Observing Battle175 Reservoir Anima, 500 Honor

Dark Legacy Comics #750
    DLC #750 has been released!

Last edited by Lumy; 2020-11-30 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help I wish to report this comic, I find that it is targetting me.

Wrath of the Jailer chance at loot is weekly, right? Not daily?

Race change to Worgen so you can use Running Wild in the Maw.

Hmmm, did wrath of the jailer 3 times and never got anything. And I'm sure about it because I entered mythics afterwards without any item higher than 171. Is it a chanve or what?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Hmmm, did wrath of the jailer 3 times and never got anything. And I'm sure about it because I entered mythics afterwards without any item higher than 171. Is it a chanve or what?
    I believe it's a random chance to receive an item for your first wrath of the jailer of the week.

Druids laughing in the shadows

Thank you for this , now to decide if I wanna spam M0 on my warlock who is still only 166 and will probably be below the majority of entrance ilvl mythic groups next week - - or level my V DH to get him ready to repeat what I did this week on him
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

I'm sorry but, is Return Lost Souls really out? I haven't found it yet, been looking all week lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    Wrath of the Jailer chance at loot is weekly, right? Not daily?
    Correct. You still get Stygia though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Correct. You still get Stygia though.
    I got 1 stygia on my second ... useless lol

Redeem lost souls was not available this week. For whatever reason Blizz decided they wanted to gate everyone slightly more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    Redeem lost souls was not available this week. For whatever reason Blizz decided they wanted to gate everyone slightly more.
    That's right, I've updated the post. I actually meant to highlight the quest Souls for Sinfall (or the other ones for Kyrian / Night Fae / Necrolord) which rewards 5 Redeemed Souls.

I'm not sure if the weekly quest Return Lost Souls will pop up the following week unless players complete the covenant quest to return the souls.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2020-11-30 at 11:36 PM.

Why are the dungeon quests something to do before the week ends? they stay around and don't repop?

Cat scan? I seem to missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Why are the dungeon quests something to do before the week ends? they stay around and don't repop?
    The dungeon quests are weekly, we'll get new ones next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    In Shadowlands Beta you would get new quests after the reset.

I'm not sure if the current quests will disappear, but it doesn't take much time to complete them, so I'd rather do them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumy View Post
    In Shadowlands Beta you would get new quests after the reset.

I'm not sure if the current quests will disappear, but it doesn't take much time to complete them, so I'd rather do them now.
    Cheers! lots of unclear stuff this time around lol
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon quests for 2x 500 rep? Yes please

If I don't do the anima quest and don't get my 1 renown, will I be able to catch up to everyone else next week and still hit the cap or will I be missing 1 renown because I didn't do it this week?