View Poll Results: Which third party closely aligns with your values?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Constitution Party

    0 0%
  • Green Party

    6 50.00%
  • Libertarian Party

    3 25.00%
  • Reform Party

    3 25.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What’s the metric? He was on the ballot in every state... participated in debates... was leading national polling in June of the year and ended up with nearly 20% of the popular vote. That reform party in the OP... guess who that is...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes... super serial...



    Reality... scary... sorry...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh, totally... look at out current president... but, EC is part of the mechanism that enables them... again... look at our current president.
    No are you seriously going to cling to that as a to distract from how awful the 2 party system is for America?

    Quit it with the babying shit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He was on the stage during the debates, without having democrats or republicans let him.
    Lmao please stop.

  2. #22
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    No are you seriously going to cling to that as a to distract from how awful the 2 party system is for America?

    Quit it with the babying shit.
    No, I am going to call out people who don’t know what the fuck they are talking about, for being nothing, but shells with empty platitudes. You are distracting from the reality of why the system is shit, by talking nonsense that can easily be refuted. You think that helps your cause?

    Lmao please stop.
    Please start...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  3. #23
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    26,948
    No option for any socialist parties?
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  4. #24
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    No option for any socialist parties?
    Solid point... I’ll continue...

    What about the communist party?
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, I am going to call out people who don’t know what the fuck they are talking about, for being nothing, but shells with empty platitudes. You are distracting from the reality of why the system is shit, by talking nonsense that can easily be refuted. You think that helps your cause?



    Please start...
    Easily refuting what? That the two party system is bad for America? Or that democrats and Republicans dont really play nice with the small fry?


    Start what? Acting like you? No thanks.

    My cause, apparently only matters when it's getting Democrats elected, you threw us away pretty quick this time.
    Last edited by Josuke; 2020-12-01 at 01:51 PM.

  6. #26
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Easily refuting what? That the two party system is bad for America? Or that democrats and Republicans dont really play nice with the small fry?

    Start what? Acting like you? No thanks.
    That a third party does not rely on democrats or republicans and that a third party has explicitly shared a stage with the two major parties in recent history.

    Start making an argument that relates to anything I say, instead of just empty pletatudes. I already called it out, you just confirmed it. Want to see how empty of a shell your posting exemplifies... Quote me saying a single thing about the two party system being bad or good in my posting. Go ahead... what are the odds you will respond with nonsense that has nothing to do with my posting? 100%... I’m even calling it out to your face, because you can’t resist.
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    That a third party does not rely on democrats or republicans and that a third party has explicitly shared a stage with the two major parties in recent history.

    Start making an argument that relates to anything I say, instead of just empty pletatudes. I already called it out, you just confirmed it. Want to see how empty of a shell your posting exemplifies... Quote me saying a single thing about the two party system being bad or good in my posting. Go ahead... what are the odds you will respond with nonsense that has nothing to do with my posting? 100%... I’m even calling it out to your face, because you can’t resist.
    Almost 30 years ago rofl. I feel like if 3rd parties stood a chance they'd make a showing a bit more than that.

    So you come into a thread and shit on someone who says democrats and republicans dont like sharing the stage, what am I supposed to think? What do you think that looks like?

    It certainly doesnt look like the actions of someone who thinks that 3rd parties have a rough go of it. Someone who thought that wouldn't cling to something that happened 30 years ago. Again if they stood a chance they'd be up there every so often, not once every generation.

  8. #28
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Almost 30 years ago rofl. I feel like if 3rd parties stood a chance they'd make a showing a bit more than that.
    Nader also did pretty well for him self. But... yeah... all of 30 years... I now know your general age.

    So you come into a thread and shit on someone who says democrats and republicans dont like sharing the stage, what am I supposed to think? What do you think that looks like?
    You are supposed to think that someone posted misinformation and I corrected them. You are not supposed to assume bullshit, that let’s you talk nonsense, instead of stick to the facts. Democrats and Republicans do not have direct influence on keeping third parties down. It’s browbeating that third parties can’t win or that major parties will never let them win, that will always keep third parties within our system, from ever reaching anything above spoiler status. Browbeating, that is not institutionalized, beyond having ballot representation.

    It certainly doesnt look like the actions of someone who thinks that 3rd parties have a rough go of it. Someone who thought that wouldn't cling to something that happened 30 years ago. Again if they stood a chance they'd be up there every so often, not once every generation.
    Yes, because you rely on empty platitudes and are completely unable to stick to the facts. Because slogans is the only thing you know...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    No option for any socialist parties?
    How's it getting funded?

  10. #30
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    How's it getting funded?
    I want to see a poll... the people vs Soros... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What’s the metric? He was on the ballot in every state... participated in debates... was leading national polling in June of the year and ended up with nearly 20% of the popular vote. That reform party in the OP... guess who that is...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes... super serial...



    Reality... scary... sorry...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh, totally... look at out current president... but, EC is part of the mechanism that enables them... again... look at our current president.
    How about winning at least 3 EC votes?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    How's it getting funded?
    Same way every other party gets funded. Through donations from supporters and PACs.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I want to see a poll... the people vs Soros... lol
    The people vs candidates backed by Soros.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Same way every other party gets funded. Through donations from supporters and PACs.
    Good luck with that.

  13. #33
    Merely a Setback JohnBrown1917's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Posts
    26,948
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    How's it getting funded?
    They already exist, i'm talking about the poll only having far right and 1 centre-left option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    it’s mostly a syndicalist fantasy that “the workers” are going to rise up, which is disconnected from the fact that “the workers” are your racist uncle and jerk co-workers who you don’t like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    The election has passed and 58 million working class Americans stood up and proved that they are in fact your racist uncle and jerk co-workers.
    They really can't help but show disdain for the working class.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The people vs candidates backed by Soros.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Good luck with that.
    Thanks! I'll be sure to let AOC know she's not getting re-elected again in 2022 based on your analysis.

    Edit: I forgot about Rashida Tlaib and the rest on this list:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ocal%20offices.

  15. #35
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Good luck with that.
    I don’t remember the percentage, but there is a threshold in polling, where you get federal money for your campaign. Even third parties...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    How about winning at least 3 EC votes?
    Uhm... Colin Powell got 2 in 2016... he wasn’t even on the ballot...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nader also did pretty well for him self. But... yeah... all of 30 years... I now know your general age.



    You are supposed to think that someone posted misinformation and I corrected them. You are not supposed to assume bullshit, that let’s you talk nonsense, instead of stick to the facts. Democrats and Republicans do not have direct influence on keeping third parties down. It’s browbeating that third parties can’t win or that major parties will never let them win, that will always keep third parties within our system, from ever reaching anything above spoiler status. Browbeating, that is not institutionalized, beyond having ballot representation.



    Yes, because you rely on empty platitudes and are completely unable to stick to the facts. Because slogans is the only thing you know...
    Damn I really upset you the other night.

    Correcting misinformation with your own opinions seems a bit arrogant.

    Since when has not having direct influence over something stopped either party from trying, and sometimes successfully influencing things?

    What slogans??

    I do really want to know if you think America has a healthy democracy? Like the way you're talking about it suggests you might think that, like your inability to factor in dishonesty is a bit concerning

  17. #37
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Damn I really upset you the other night.
    What are you talking about? It’s been a busy few days, with a big go live tomorrow. You can’t expect me to remember randoms on a forum.

    Correcting misinformation with your own opinions seems a bit arrogant.
    Not an opinion... it’s literally a fact... I posted a picture. Facts don’t care about your feelings.

    Since when has not having direct influence over something stopped either party from trying, and sometimes successfully influencing things?
    When I said browbeating, do you know what that means? Did you also notice I pointed out an institution barrier? This is a ridiculous reply...

    What slogans??
    Literally everything you say is empty rhetoric, that’s derived from stupid slogans. Like democrats and republicans keeping third parties down. You don’t understand how... and when literally pointed out to you, you respond with the above nonsense that amounts to nothing, but bloviated slogans.

    I do really want to know if you think America has a healthy democracy? Like the way you're talking about it suggests you might think that, like your inability to factor in dishonesty is a bit concerning
    Define healthy... give me something tangible. I’ve listed several issues in this thread already, if they still make you think it’s healthy in my opinion. I need you to define healthy... because again... it doesn’t have a tangible meaning... I can say it’s not healthy, because voter fraud against Trump. Give me a criteria that my reasoning has not met...
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I don’t remember the percentage, but there is a threshold in polling, where you get federal money for your campaign. Even third parties...

    - - - Updated - - -



    Uhm... Colin Powell got 2 in 2016... he wasn’t even on the ballot...
    Via faithless electors, that’s not the same thing.

  19. #39
    Void Lord Felya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the other
    Posts
    56,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Via faithless electors, that’s not the same thing.
    I know... it’s how EC enables or keeps parties down. I’m not arguing that a third party won 3 electoral votes or more... lol
    As above, so below.
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    My body is a wonderland.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Thanks! I'll be sure to let AOC know she's not getting re-elected again in 2022 based on your analysis.

    Edit: I forgot about Rashida Tlaib and the rest on this list:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ocal%20offices.
    Don't forget the Russian funding...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •