1. #1

    I bet hc lockout got removed because of dungeon insta-quitting but it's still not fun

    Putting <10% RNG on extremely important legendary items is not fun even if you remove the hc lockout. So enjoy your tank not insta-quitting on a random heroic now because it didn't happen to be the one but it still sucks for that player.

  2. #2
    No.

    It got removed because people were forced to grind legos spamming normals with abysmal drop rate there.

    Heroic drop rates are reasonable enough and from my beta experience M+ drop rate is almost guaranteed.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    No.

    It got removed because people were forced to grind legos spamming normals with abysmal drop rate there.

    Heroic drop rates are reasonable enough and from my beta experience M+ drop rate is almost guaranteed.
    You must be joking. I have run Sanguine more than 20 times and it doesn't drop including m0: your sample of 1 is not proof.
    Before you say it: my sample of 1 is not proof either but you must be a liar if you see legendaries dropping every run.

  4. #4
    OK bruv, keep raging and grinding then.

    Up to you. I got all my shit already from HCs.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Putting <10% RNG on extremely important legendary items is not fun even if you remove the hc lockout. So enjoy your tank not insta-quitting on a random heroic now because it didn't happen to be the one but it still sucks for that player.
    Its 1% actually, which is a lot worse than 10%

  6. #6
    Fluffy Kitten Malefic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, UK.
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You must be joking. I have run Sanguine more than 20 times and it doesn't drop including m0: your sample of 1 is not proof.
    Before you say it: my sample of 1 is not proof either but you must be a liar if you see legendaries dropping every run.
    No-where did he say he see's legendaries dropping every run?

    He said on beta they were "almost guaranteed" from Mythic+, something no-one is doing on live yet.

    How is what any of he said wrong?

    You're saying you've ran Sanguine 20 times, including M0 which implies you've been doing it on normal/heroic and haven't seen it, yet he's saying in M+ it's "almost guaranteed", both of those statements can be true.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    No-where did he say he see's legendaries dropping every run?

    He said on beta they were "almost guaranteed" from Mythic+, something no-one is doing on live yet.

    How is what any of he said wrong?

    You're saying you've ran Sanguine 20 times, including M0 which implies you've been doing it on normal/heroic and haven't seen it, yet he's saying in M+ it's "almost guaranteed", both of those statements can be true.
    Why are you defending absolute bs? He said the hc drops are reasonable. They suck: I've been running 5man hc for days and only 1 out of 5 or 10 of them give a legendary to ANYONE in the 5man.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Its 1% actually, which is a lot worse than 10%
    Source? I thought it was more but I can't be sure. Btw if they don't drop to people that already have them algos like wowhead's may be confused.

  8. #8
    I mean the items are meant to be legendary, if they just gave them out people would be complaining that it is too easy nothing to aim for.

    Still better than legion when there was no targeted way to get them and it could take you half an expansion and a bunch of shitty drops before you got one so stop bitching really not entitled to anything.

  9. #9
    "I don't insta-get my most powerful piece of the patch, snif snif"

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Why are you defending absolute bs? He said the hc drops are reasonable. They suck: I've been running 5man hc for days and only 1 out of 5 or 10 of them give a legendary to ANYONE in the 5man.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Source? I thought it was more but I can't be sure. Btw if they don't drop to people that already have them algos like wowhead's may be confused.
    It might show 1% because say it's a DH specific one, only DHs can actually loot it. Anyone else who kills the boss and loots it that uses the Wowhead client for example will lower the chance. It's like that for any class-specific items.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You must be joking. I have run Sanguine more than 20 times and it doesn't drop including m0: your sample of 1 is not proof.
    Before you say it: my sample of 1 is not proof either but you must be a liar if you see legendaries dropping every run.
    Well yours isn't either.

    I think drop rates are ok. They are called legendaries. Otherwise they can just send us every piece via mail.

  12. #12
    Fluffy Kitten Malefic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, UK.
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Why are you defending absolute bs? He said the hc drops are reasonable. They suck: I've been running 5man hc for days and only 1 out of 5 or 10 of them give a legendary to ANYONE in the 5man.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Source? I thought it was more but I can't be sure. Btw if they don't drop to people that already have them algos like wowhead's may be confused.
    because whether something is reasonable or not is a personal opinion?

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by irollyo View Post
    I mean the items are meant to be legendary, if they just gave them out people would be complaining that it is too easy nothing to aim for.

    Still better than legion when there was no targeted way to get them and it could take you half an expansion and a bunch of shitty drops before you got one so stop bitching really not entitled to anything.
    Quoted for truth, people complaining the hot bath water is TOO hot and before we know it we will all be taking cold showers thanks to these whiners.

  14. #14
    Just wait to craft it? I know I'm not making mine till mythic raiding opens up and I see the nerfs/buffs

    Though tbh heroic has become the defacto normal mode so it doesn't really make sense for it to have a daily lockout.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •