Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    world quests in BFA and Legion were almost all a repeat of something that you did while leveling up and like half of them were merely rarespawns

these actually are unique, new quests and none of them are just lazy rarespawns

while some of them are hit or miss, I appreciate that approach a lot more

now we only need flying to make it less painful
    Last edited by eternal curse; 2020-12-03 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    I've gotten two or three so far that were upgrades.

Depends on what you're doing, though. If you're already doing M0s, then you're probably not going to find WQ gear rewards much.
    I didn't mean i've seen no upgrades, i've seen no items at all. Just anima, gold, rep, conduits or pet stuff. And one toy. No gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The World Quests this expansion are horrible. There are few good ones, a lot of bad ones and a ton of very bad ones, especially the ones where you have to get to the end of the map / through an elite mob zone (with no flight master around and no whistle) and they even have a hidden second or third stage.

I never liked WQs, but in Shadowlands they achieved to make them even worse than before by making them incredibly tedious and annoying. Plus, the rewards are mostly crap which results in me not doing WQs at all.
    Have to agree. Revendreth is pure cancer in video game format. Absolute nightmare with mobs literally everywhere, and no flight master's whistle just makes the whole thing feel incredibly tedious and un-fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Have to agree. Revendreth is pure cancer in video game format. Absolute nightmare with mobs literally everywhere, and no flight master's whistle just makes the whole thing feel incredibly tedious and un-fun.
    It's obvious that Revendreth was designed with flying in the devs' minds. Everything is so badly placed in that zone and super unfun to do because of that. It's such an amazing zone, but getting from A to B there is a nightmare.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2020-12-03 at 12:11 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again
    Vote #Jaina!
    #Proudmoore4AllianceLeader
    #ImwithHer2020

I don't feel compelled to do them at all this time, which is great! I just do what's needed for the emissary.

I remember reading somewhere with Blizz saying they were going to have the WQs consist of more than just kill one thing and you're done but also having less WQs to do so it doesn't feel so overwhelming and you're not spending your whole day just doing WQs.

I like it. I'd rather spend more time doing fewer WQs than spending all day doing like 30 of them that reward nothing but resources. Resources that felt meaningless to even bother collecting. Back in BfA the amount of WQs was a bit ridiculous. Most of them didn't feel very rewarding so I never did any of them unless they rewarded a gear upgrade. So having so many unrewarding WQs felt pointless.

I didn't get to 60 yet so I can't say that I experienced any of the new WQs myself but I can't imagine them being that bad.
    Last edited by Grubenwolf; 2020-12-03 at 04:46 PM.
    I'd buy that for a dollar.

I'd say that 3 SL WQs take more time then 4 BFA WQs, but at least you can just do any of them since they are all pretty long, while in BFA I was hunting "Kill 1 mob" WQs and going back and forth between them probably took the same amount of time in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    B) Torghast is the coolest thing Blizzard has produced