Flavor of the Month Dec 9 2020

For PvE. I have not played yet but my understanding is that a round of raid tuning is going out today.

Fill in any outliers if you like:

Overperforming Classes:
    (Shadow and Demon Hunter I hear?)

Underperforming Classes:

Classes most likely to be changed:

Or if you like, just reorder these for general acceptance in dungeons and raids:

Tanks:
    Druids
    Paladins
    Monks
    Demon Hunters
    Warriors
    Death Knight

Healers:
    Discipline Priest
    Holy Priest
    Paladin
    Monk
    Druid
    Shaman

DPS:
    Arms
    Fury
    Frost DK
    Unholy DK
    Ret
    DPS Demon Hunter one I always forget Vengeance or Havoc
    Beast Mastery
    Marksmanship
    Survival
    Elemental
    Enhancement
    Cat
    Boomkin
    Assassination
    Outlaw (Combat GDI)
    Subtlety
    Windwalker
    Shadow
    Arcane
    Frost Mage
    Fire
    Affliction
    Demonology
    Destruction

OP since it's already QFT:
    Gonna check out Shadowlands, heard some good things, and sick as a dog so I'm buying it as a Christmas present to myself. :-)

I generally play tanks and healers first (I had a max level of every class in Legion), so it's kind of between priest, warrior, and monk mostly. I used to main a druid and a DK back in the day but I'm thinking something else. I'm not planning on raiding too seriously but I would like to be able to get in a heroic raid pug easily.

I don't need to play what's best, but don't want to play what's worst. And how is mistweaver these days? In Legion it was great on Helya...and nothing else.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2020-12-09 at 10:16 AM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    Gonna check out Shadowlands, heard some good things, and sick as a dog so I'm buying it as a Christmas present to myself. :-)

I generally play tanks and healers first (I had a max level of every class in Legion), so it's kind of between priest, warrior, and monk mostly. I used to main a druid and a DK back in the day but I'm thinking something else. I'm not planning on raiding too seriously but I would like to be able to get in a heroic raid pug easily.

I don't need to play what's best, but don't want to play what's worst. And how is mistweaver these days? In Legion it was great on Helya...and nothing else.
    Help me choose threads are not allowed. Have a great day.

I remembered this right after posting, edited to be of more value to other peoples.
    Last edited by garicasha; 2020-12-09 at 10:14 AM.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Help me choose threads are not allowed. Have a great day.
    Oh wow, so helpful. You must be very proud of yourself, backseat moderating in here.

Anyway on topic.
    Priest is basically good at everything these days, and warrior is never bad at tanking. No idea about monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you need further assistance. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead