Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ...
25
33
34
35
36
37
... LastLast
  1. #681
    Yeah I guess Virothe might have jailed you. Or Omerto to save him, but he would probally get "no result" then.

    Btw since you are so helpful can you tell me how presents and night actions work? You said you gave presents to Dupti but blocked Clarinet right? Can you visit 2 different people on same night?

  2. #682
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Yeah I guess Virothe might have jailed you. Or Omerto to save him, but he would probally get "no result" then.

    Btw since you are so helpful can you tell me how presents and night actions work? You said you gave presents to Dupti but blocked Clarinet right? Can you visit 2 different people on same night?
    I don't think I know how presents work much better than anybody else, really, but I've neither seen nor heard any indication that I can't give/steal a present and use my action on separate people.
    I took no action in regards to presents last night. No point guarding if I have zero, can't give if then either, and didn't want to steal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It is theoretically possible that the tracking was specifically for gift stuff, though that would seem a little weak.

  3. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I took no action in regards to presents last night. No point guarding if I have zero, can't give if then either, and didn't want to steal.
    I did the same n2 and n3. Started with 0 and ended with 0 on both.

  4. #684
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    I don't think I know how presents work much better than anybody else, really, but I've neither seen nor heard any indication that I can't give/steal a present and use my action on separate people.
    I took no action in regards to presents last night. No point guarding if I have zero, can't give if then either, and didn't want to steal.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It is theoretically possible that the tracking was specifically for gift stuff, though that would seem a little weak.
    Well that would explain why stealing from you didn't work for me -.-

    I just really wanna see what happens when you get 5 presents lol.

  5. #685
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well that would explain why stealing from you didn't work for me -.-

    I just really wanna see what happens when you get 5 presents lol.
    Why did you steal from me? Pretty sure I implied if not outright said I had zero yesterday.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I agree...which is why I fed two presents to dupti, then Marack went and day killed him. /pout

  6. #686
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    It is theoretically possible that the tracking was specifically for gift stuff, though that would seem a little weak.
    Yeah, to give 2 players a tracker to track gifts? Maybe other way around and only other actions are tracked.

  7. #687
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Yeah, to give 2 players a tracker to track gifts? Maybe other way around and only other actions are tracked.
    It was mostly a thought to explain why he saw me go nowhere since I did nothing with gifts, but even though it would explain that I think it quite unlikely.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Well, I need to sleep. I'm headed to bed, night guys.

  8. #688
    I gave my present n1 and that player is still alive. Maybe they can make it to 5, hope they are town.

  9. #689
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Why did you steal from me? Pretty sure I implied if not outright said I had zero yesterday.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I agree...which is why I fed two presents to dupti, then Marack went and day killed him. /pout
    I may not have noticed due to my focus on work and school >.>

  10. #690
    Scarab Lord Crackleslap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    4,112
    So uhh I am completely lost this game. Haha. Forgot to submit any action last night (presents) and got stolen from as well.

    So I see Raza, Robo are up for lynching?

  11. #691
    No, that post wasn't serious, but it doesn't matter anymore

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tonight we'll get 2 kills

    - - - Updated - - -

    unvote Raza

    We should never kill him

  12. #692
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I just really wanna see what happens when you get 5 presents lol.
    It's a good thing

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post

    unvote Raza

    We should never kill him
    Why shouldn't we kill Raza?

  13. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    It's a good thing

    - - - Updated - - -



    Why shouldn't we kill Raza?
    Because he's been an excellent player and if it weren't for your 'by chance' peek, he would have lived long and possibly gotten a victory

    Fuck Town, Raza deserved better and I miss Lora

    #team Jack

  14. #694
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Can you visit 2 different people on same night?
    Yes, your main action and present doing stuff are two completely different abilities.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Because he's been an excellent player and if it weren't for your 'by chance' peek, he would have lived long and possibly gotten a victory

    Fuck Town, Raza deserved better and I miss Lora

    #team Jack
    By chance? I mean I have 3 investigates. Two are mafia, one is the survivor that then shot dead dupti in broad daylight. I don't think there is much "by chance."

  15. #695
    Point is, you got that ability and you peeked him 'by chance'

    You didn't 'discover' him through other means. He was solid

  16. #696
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    Point is, you got that ability and you peeked him 'by chance'

    You didn't 'discover' him through other means. He was solid
    Yeah but why did I peek him? Thats what you're missing here.

  17. #697
    You had a suspicion and were blessed with an ability. Without peeking him, no proof of 'naughtiness' would have been available

    - - - Updated - - -

    Game's over for me.

    My only enjoyment was taking presents from Robo and Satsu

  18. #698
    So you confess to being the cannibal and we know Raza is a mafia. I recommend Raza/Clarinet > Robo in kill order.

  19. #699
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So you confess to being the cannibal and we know Raza is a mafia. I recommend Raza/Clarinet > Robo in kill order.
    There is no cannibal!

    I was right when I mentioned Robo brainwashes town with his nonsense. No, Robo hunted scum like a maniac on thread. Killed Lora and killed me.

    It was a bloodbath and town removes 3 scum in a row
    Last edited by Clarinet; 2020-12-13 at 12:28 PM.

  20. #700
    Ok so what are you then?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •