Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ...
31
39
40
41
42
LastLast
  1. #801
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    430
    There never was a doc! I only ate glorious VTs until last night!

  2. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  3. #803
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,889
    i'm so happy that i was able to carry my team to victory despite their stupidity for killing each other

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  4. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    There never was a doc! I only ate glorious VTs until last night!
    Yeah this setup was very difficult for town to win if we were only allowed one mislynch (Firebert), not counting Marack cause he wasn't town anyways. GG

  5. #805
    My present tracker: https://bit.ly/MafiaPresent

    Tabs at bottom focus on the specific actions a bit more.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    Yeah this setup was very difficult for town to win if we were only allowed one mislynch (Firebert), not counting Marack cause he wasn't town anyways. GG
    One thing to note: You did not have to lynch Robo to win, unless he was recruited.

    But well played everyone

  6. #806
    @Clarinet why do you hate me

    - - - Updated - - -

    and ty for the game foxxi+cereal ^^

  7. #807
    Also Satsu, go read the scum QT - Raza had some very thorough explanations about this game being anti-scum. There was a lot of swing in this game, things could have gone very, very differently at many points due to a number of actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  8. #808
    If we'd lynched Clarinet first we woulda won too. That sucks complete ass.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Also Satsu, go read the scum QT - Raza had some very thorough explanations about this game being anti-scum. There was a lot of swing in this game, things could have gone very, very differently at many points due to a number of actions.
    While there were powers all over the place, town losing with two mislynches is pretty rough.

  9. #809
    Thank you for standing in Mercy, I'm sorry you died so early =(
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  10. #810
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,830
    Thanks for the game!

  11. #811
    It was balanced because both scum and town get screwed over.

    Also with early deaths for me and Lora it looks like next game will be a spam fest.

  12. #812
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,074
    I had a fake role card you guys
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  13. #813
    Gratz Scum. Nice comeback!

  14. #814
    thanks for the game, well done listo also robo you really fooled me, i was so confident you were town when i died

    - - - Updated - - -

    btw the fact that town only mislynched twice and still lost is a bit rough but oh well

  15. #815
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,387
    Thanks for the game Foxxie!

    Also gratz to Listo for making it to the end

  16. #816
    High Overlord Robozerim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Sherwood Park, Canada
    Posts
    129
    Woo! That last present I gave to Listo was the only thing I did right this game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    thanks for the game, well done listo also robo you really fooled me, i was so confident you were town when i died

    - - - Updated - - -

    btw the fact that town only mislynched twice and still lost is a bit rough but oh well
    I said in my thread after accidentally killing my only hope of being recruited that my new plan was to be the towniest scum possible, and I may have succeeded a little too well.

    It would have been safe for that if it weren't for the extra kill listo got thanks to reaching 5 presents. Even so, a game with so many power roles and the gift mechanic on top of it undoubtedly is difficult to balance.

  17. #817
    You saved me from nighmare of having to convince Greaham/Omerto to lynch doctor in final 3. I think it would be safe to assume that town had one if scum had a role that counters protects. Thanks

  18. #818
    One of the main reasons I felt Listo's doc claim might have gotten him in trouble, was because the Town already had so many confirmed TPR's, that someone else claiming yet another would have been suspect in my eyes. Especially a doc claim, which is the easiest to fake as a scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

  19. #819
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,830
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    One of the main reasons I felt Listo's doc claim might have gotten him in trouble, was because the Town already had so many confirmed TPR's, that someone else claiming yet another would have been suspect in my eyes. Especially a doc claim, which is the easiest to fake as a scum.
    I figured that the presence of a strongman was the counter to it.

  20. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I figured that the presence of a strongman was the counter to it.
    Nah, that was the JK + Oogie having the doc ability + Town presents granting a one use doc
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •