Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Thing is a double vote means nothing to anyone. It could be scum or town.
    Yes, it's not really alignment indicative but it feels like a good way for me to contribute right now and hopefully lay the groundwork for others to better find the cannibal/be aware of the game's probable setup.

Guys, I guarded my presents last night! Just thought you all should know, they are my babies and I won’t let you hurt them anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Another cannibal. Is best game.

In Naxx, no time to really say much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Guys, I guarded my presents last night! Just thought you all should know, they are my babies and I won’t let you hurt them anymore!
    You said you were gonna give me a gift! You monster! You lied to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    ][/COLOR]

I couldn't risk it this night, I'm sorry! I knew they'd all be after my children

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Yes! Another cannibal. Is best game.

In Naxx, no time to really say much.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a jebait.

I was honest with my word and gave mercy a present then the mafia spite killed someone who hasn't played in some time. Ultra cute I cannot believe clarinet did this.
    vote:clarinet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I was honest with my word and gave mercy a present then the mafia spite killed someone who hasn't played in some time. Ultra cute I cannot believe clarinet did this.
    vote:clarinet
    Y'all being facetious or cereal?

Lora a recruiter and some conditional investigation immunity. I spent some time skimming D1 for anyone hinting at being a traitor or recruitable or hiding a message or such but nothing stood out enough for me. Meh. I did notice lora's first post he called himself a king and turned out to be "the pumpkin king" which was a bit lol.

Cannibal kills are of the suck. Mercy had a lot of interactions with many players. Going to go back over those (in the morning)

- - - Updated - - -

Also graeham double vote claim. Kinda matches with his actions yesterday with a joke vote on "Dawn" and the deal. As already stated not alignment indicative really.

- - - Updated - - -

Oooh maybe i'll stay up a bit to hear more from BF

Y'all being facetious or cereal?
    Would I spend the last half of day 1 defending the hell out of Virothe for no other reason than I wanted to fight and not because I thought he was town?

- - - Updated - - -

now take that answer to that question then swap it for the other answer and there you go

10+ Year Old Account
    [-B]vote:clarinet[/B]
    Is... is this a claim?

n o

- - - Updated - - -

I know lora wont read this but.... Gloat Gloat Gloat Gloat

10+ Year Old Account
    n o

- - - Updated - - -

I know lora wont read this but.... Gloat Gloat Gloat Gloat
    Flip the n o upside down and turn it around and put it in front of the I you have oui being french for yes. This is a claim 100%.

So Lora's a recruiter. Does the 'mafia' have no idea who their teammates are?
    They probally have a core team and a recruitable addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Mercy hasn't played for a while, so that night kill feels spiteful.
    They made some claims yesterday, maybe scum thought those were for real or something. Weird kill. I found Mercy mildly suspicious yesterday but thats intuition mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Lora a recruiter and some conditional investigation immunity. I spent some time skimming D1 for anyone hinting at being a traitor or recruitable or hiding a message or such but nothing stood out enough for me. Meh. I did notice lora's first post he called himself a king and turned out to be "the pumpkin king" which was a bit lol.
    Conditional investigation immunity could be something like "Until you personally kill someone", there are also other options, hard to say for sure.

Only thing I found related to this is

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Nah, you smell bad, like old pumpkins
    while responding to Lora. How could he know Lora the pumpkin guy smelled like pumpkins? My theory is he didn't, he just thought it was a good moment to throw this as a hint he was lookng for pumpkin guy. It just happened to be on right person by accident. He shouldn't get this as a cop since they got nice and I guess naughty results. Also Lora was investigation immune right? This looks like a result based on Lora's role so more like a rolecop? This is usually a scum role, and from Lora rolecard we know town already has a cop. Maybe Firebert is just Chester the smelling jester. Probally not, Lora's missing scumbuddy imo.

Or is that related to stealing presents? Can someone tell me? Listo said something about stealing from Virothe and got some duck feathers too? So Virothe is duck playing duck? I tried to steal n0 from Mercy and ended up with same numer of gifts I already had and no role/character hints.

I also gave a present last night (yeah crazy) and someone stole from me so now I officially have 0 presents. It kind of debunks a theory I had that presents are some kind of hit poins/ win points. You start with some and if you get to 0 you die, you get to 5 and get an optional win. Doesn't seem to be the case since I have 0 and I am alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    @SatsuBL you're right about Firebert, that comment is shady AF. Could be a coincidence but does the mafia game believe in coincidences?

- - - Updated - - -

That said I need to reread the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Temper your expectations, though - it's not a groundbreaking role and ability. More so something I want to outline sooner rather than later to prevent misunderstandings and prove that there's abilities in the game that can only be put into play conditionally.

On even day phases, my vote counts as double.

Vote: Graeham

I'll test it on myself. Please avoid voting on me as well to ensure purity of the proof. If you want to vote on me for whatever reason then feel free to do it after votes have been officially tallied.
    Nice, thats cool. Not very usefull tbh, maybe for scum in near MyLo situations. Not exactly alignment indicative though. I did a quick check on EoD1 votes and it doesn't look like someone has an odd day version of this.

Btw I am curious, are you a reindeer or something? Not that it matters, but I get those ideas when reading fluff stuff.
    You don't need to answer ofc if you think revealing names could be dangerous. I guess I could tell you my name if you really want (not reindeer).

- - - Updated - - -

I mean character. I don't have a name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    They probally have a core team and a recruitable addon.

They made some claims yesterday, maybe scum thought those were for real or something. Weird kill. I found Mercy mildly suspicious yesterday but thats intuition mostly.

Conditional investigation immunity could be something like "Until you personally kill someone", there are also other options, hard to say for sure.

Only thing I found related to this is

while responding to Lora. How could he know Lora the pumpkin guy smelled like pumpkins? My theory is he didn't, he just thought it was a good moment to throw this as a hint he was lookng for pumpkin guy. It just happened to be on right person by accident. He shouldn't get this as a cop since they got nice and I guess naughty results. Also Lora was investigation immune right? This looks like a result based on Lora's role so more like a rolecop? This is usually a scum role, and from Lora rolecard we know town already has a cop. Maybe Firebert is just Chester the smelling jester. Probally not, Lora's missing scumbuddy imo.

Or is that related to stealing presents? Can someone tell me? Listo said something about stealing from Virothe and got some duck feathers too? So Virothe is duck playing duck? I tried to steal n0 from Mercy and ended up with same numer of gifts I already had and no role/character hints.

I also gave a present last night (yeah crazy) and someone stole from me so now I officially have 0 presents. It kind of debunks a theory I had that presents are some kind of hit poins/ win points. You start with some and if you get to 0 you die, you get to 5 and get an optional win. Doesn't seem to be the case since I have 0 and I am alive.
    Fuck

I'll RC when I get home from work.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I started the game with two presents. On N1 (or should we call it N0?) I decided to neither guard my presents, nor steal or give them (because I had no reads on anyone so I wasn't going to target anyone, but I was also willing to accept gifts and thought that the probability of scum stealing from me was low). On the morning of D1, I still had 2 gifts.

Last night, on N2 (or N1?) I gave a present to Blood Fox. Thos morning, on D2, I have zero presents, meaning someone must have stolen from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Is... is this a claim?
    It is a nefarious Bloodfox curse. Clarinet's days are numbered now. Fine for me. Not town Clarinet I know. Like a balloon that lost the air this game. That is what happens when you leave this guy without his sempai for one game. Shame.

I also think its worth looking at people that deflected away after the early Lora votes from BF/Me/3rd person I cannot remember off the top of my head.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think most of us are sitting back waiting to see what this RC claim/defense is before posting too much...I have my thoughts but want to see this pumpkin thing first...