Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    fine with Omerto wagon and maybe..Satsu?

he's incredibly slick in his comments

can't remember his position on Lora's wagon, but at this point it doesn't matter

Lora was lynched without much resistance

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't want to say this because people get 'triggered' by characters...but The Grinch!

I mean, can we have an X-mas game and not have a Grinch

I'm inclined to believe that alignment isn't necessarily based on the character itself.

alright anyway ive been a bit busy and need to get back into the game, so lets look at the votes just so i can pretend to be useful for now

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    where do you want to go today?
    I assume that's being asked at me?

I did my mercy notes earlier today, and thought about possibilities. From my side notes:
    - Early lora vote (trolling tone)
    - Gift discussion [crackle, graeham]
    - Dupti N0 action interation
    - Non-voter callouts midday [listo, 8-person list]
    - Ignore firebert claim
    - Virothe train push
    - Questions firebert on new train
    - Dupti exchange about crackle vote/reasoning
    - Kryll vote call, virothe push, swap to lora, sk talk

Two posts caught my eye:
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    I have a theory that a killer will be handing out bombs at night and youll die when you open your gifts. Did anyone receive a gift last night? (Not take but receive)
    Quote Originally Posted by mercychan View Post
    yes cause ur the sk handing out bombs duh
    Unless i missed anyone i believe he was the only person talking about an SK and bombs in gifts. Then we see a cannibal kill on him. I traditionally associate cannibal kills with SKs and it leaves town not knowing if they are mafia/town. Makes me think is there two kills this game and one was blocked? Now there's many other possibilities and one data point means I'm not spending too much brain power on it, but I cant help but speculate.

I'm always concerned with lurkers (like my agreement on omer pokes) (which sorry to hear omer hope it gets better and you can post more!). Looking over some of the timing of votes D1 too.

there wasn't really any real resistance to the Lora wagon which could indicate partners were not around, but there are some interesting votes I suppose

When Lora was at 4 votes, Satsu and Virothe were both at 3. (Virothe was the one to put Lora at 4 and I mean the most logical conclusion would be that they were not aligned, but it is obviously a possibility both wagons were on scum but seems very unlikely and definitely not worth even considering at this point)

Marack votes on Virothe (Lora: 4, Virothe 4).
    Firebert and Graeham then vote for a no lynch (wtf are these votes?????++++++++++++)
    Val then votes on Lora (Lora: 5, Virothe: 4)
    Robo then votes on Virothe; "competing trains are good" (Lora: 5, Virothe: 5)
    Crackle votes on Virothe (Lora: 5, Virothe: 6)
    Graeham votes on Virothe (Lora: 5, Virothe: 7)
    Kryllian votes on Lora (Lora: 6, Virothe 7)
    Mercy votes on Lora (Lora: 7, Virothe 7)
    Robo changes his vote from Virothe to Lora (Lora: 8, Virothe 6)
    listo votes on lora (Lora: 9, Virothe 6)
    dupti votes on lora (Lora: 10, Virothe: 6)

---

Okay so obviously Marack's vote is the first interesting thing to look at. The vote itself is kind of whatever, but the actual post is a little questionable. Marack said he did not like the Satsu wagon and then voted on Virothe - he did not acknowledge or comment on Lora who was the leading wagon till I asked him about it. Now I actually think it would be weird for him to ignore the leading wagon in that situation if it was on a partner, but it's definitely still a bit questionable.

Val's vote looks good. Sure it could be bussing as the there was no real justification of the vote but yeah, I think Val is unlikely to be with Lora.

Robo's initial vote is kind of meh (wants competing trains), however his vote change is fairly decent I'd say. I'm not really that confident but at the moment I am leaning towards this not being bussing

Crackle's vote looks bad. Crackle's play so far has been relatively lackluster as well and I mean absolutely no offense by this but compared to how much Crackle was trying in the other games he is definitely coasting a lot more this game so far. Perhaps this is due to shadowlands who knows but yes this vote looks questionable.

Kryllian's vote could be distancing but seems pretty risky. Just like Robo I am not really that confident in reading into this, but for now I'd say he is most likely not with Lora

mercy was probably town (or at least not aligned with Lora)

listos vote means nothing

duptis vote is amazing what an amazing hammer so town wow i think that guy is my top town

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I assume that's being asked at me?

I did my mercy notes earlier today, and thought about possibilities. From my side notes:
    - Early lora vote (trolling tone)
    - Gift discussion [crackle, graeham]
    - Dupti N0 action interation
    - Non-voter callouts midday [listo, 8-person list]
    - Ignore firebert claim
    - Virothe train push
    - Questions firebert on new train
    - Dupti exchange about crackle vote/reasoning
    - Kryll vote call, virothe push, swap to lora, sk talk
    while these are good observations, this is all it really seems it is. Observations. You come across as very non confrontational to me, so where would you like to push?

Two posts caught my eye:
    Unless i missed anyone i believe he was the only person talking about an SK and bombs in gifts. Then we see a cannibal kill on him. I traditionally associate cannibal kills with SKs and it leaves town not knowing if they are mafia/town. Makes me think is there two kills this game and one was blocked? Now there's many other possibilities and one data point means I'm not spending too much brain power on it, but I cant help but speculate.
    its not a bad theory and if we get 2 kills next night it is something we should probably discuss further

- - - Updated - - -

anyway ill start here

Vote Crackleslap

dear sir crackleslap, your vote day 1 looks questionable given Lora's flip and you also seem to be taking a way more passive role this game so I would like to hear some more from you as soon as possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Would I spend the last half of day 1 defending the hell out of Virothe for no other reason than I wanted to fight and not because I thought he was town?

- - - Updated - - -

now take that answer to that question then swap it for the other answer and there you go
    Somebody may have answered this already, but here I go. The answer is sort of. You may not have defended Virothe for the heck of it without truly believing he's town, but you would have pushed on somebody without anything to back it up for sure. You have a history of doing it for whatever whimsical (or wrathful) reason that enters your mind. Given that Lora ate you last game, it's perfectly within your modus operandi to tunnel him for nothing more than revenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say at this point, I'm catching up on the thread now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    WRONG!

Didn't kill anyone because I'm town and I CAN'T, my ability has no killing power

I wanted to congratulate Fox for catching scum, but I won't do it because he's making a huge mistake in suspecting me

I will ALSO say that I'm not crying tears over Mercy, he took my present away when I chose to grab one of his

Robo, you also came forward as a gift taker, you evil being you.

I'm left with 0 presents, Xmas is not supposed to be like that.

- - - Updated - - -

FoS Bertie for correctly guessing pumpin smell on Lora, how was that possible?

In Lora's role it says that he was looking for his friend. Odds are saying Bertie is in cahoots with scum
    I didn't think you'd live long, no point letting your presents go to waste. Decided to practice what I preach and gave away one of my presents last night and will give away my last one (down to 1 now) tonight. Of course, the way things are going people are going to not kill either of us just to spite me for assuming that we won't live long for surviving last game. If you guys put me in the final 3 of a second consecutive cannibal game, I'm gonna be very sad.

you're 'supposedly' town but don't want to survive til' last phase? very odd.

Is it the pressure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I'm some kind of a Jack-in-the-Box.

This may seem odd in the context that Lora flipped Jack Skellington, or maybe I don't get the reference in my role card. Maybe Foxxi couldn't think of something that was Jesterlike because I feel like this role was made for me.

I can't receive this present thing that is going on; instead it winds me up. I can choose to pop out of my box as a Day Investigate and get "frightened" or "not frightened" as a result; frightened players are not power roles of some kind.

Someone attempted to send me a present N0 which wound me up, I popped it D1 on Lora and got "not frightened" which made me think they were either scum or something like cop or doc (because this is a bastard game by Foxxi lolz).

I just teased Lora with the Hallowe'en game with the pumpkin jibe; that just happened to be an amazing guess.
    Jack in the box. I believe one of the toys that Halloween Town made was a messed up Jack in the Box (want to say it was a severed hand or something, I recall it using it's hand to crawl, but that may have been another toy), and it frightened children in that montage of Jack's gift giving. There may have been a real jack in the box that Santa gave too, but given the flavour of frightening people it sounds more likely to be a Halloween Town gift, though perhaps not a sure thing on that. If Jack is to be considered the godfather of the mafia, it's not impossible for the jack in the box to be one of his team mates as a toy of his.

- - - Updated - - -

you're 'supposedly' town but don't want to survive til' last phase? very odd.

Is it the pressure?
    Cannibal games are stressful, living to be the last of 3 players is stressful. Having people do something to spite me also sucks. Is that not enough reason?

Now I'm left with 0 presents because Robo and Mercy were greedy.

Btw, I'm only assuming in Mercy's case because my gift was taken while I wanted to grab Mercy's gift thus I wouldn't be surprised if Mercy is not town

We'll see N2 if we get 2 kills

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'm left with 0 presents because Robo and Mercy were greedy.

Btw, I'm only assuming in Mercy's case because my gift was taken while I wanted to grab Mercy's gift thus I wouldn't be surprised if Mercy is not town

We'll see N2 if we get 2 kills
    Am I misunderstanding when I hear you accuse people of being greedy for stealing gifts from you when you tried (and quite possibly succeeded) at stealing one from Mercy?

what if all the mafias are named jack?

think of its

Jack Skellington
    Jack Frost
    Jack of all trades
    Jack lets kill ometerto

10+ Year Old Account
    also thanks, u know who u are
    You're welcome.

I haven't succeeded in getting anything

and I have no presents, it's not a normal situation because everyone else seems to have theirs

10+ Year Old Account
    what if all the mafias are named jack?

think of its

Jack Skellington
    Jack Frost
    Jack of all trades
    Jack lets kill ometerto
    That would be hilarious. Imagine if Jack's "Loyal friend" ended up just being Jack Frost, purely because he has the same first name.

On an unrelated note, I feel a sudden urge to kill Omertocracy. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    But I gibbed you a pwesent last night
    Daily reminder than I love you guys and are about you

except marack.

Also the present you gav eme says its from scum....

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't succeeded in getting anything

and I have no presents, it's not a normal situation because everyone else seems to have theirs
    I don't think you'd know if you succeeded. If you stole one, and two people stole from you, then you'd be at 1 present after night zero. Same result as if you simply had one person steal from you. Steal one, have three steal from you, and you would have had zero presents after N0.

- - - Updated - - -

Also that's completely irrelevant, you seemed to say you tried to steal a present from Mercy and whined that people stole presents from you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay so obviously Marack's vote is the first interesting thing to look at. The vote itself is kind of whatever, but the actual post is a little questionable. Marack said he did not like the Satsu wagon and then voted on Virothe - he did not acknowledge or comment on Lora who was the leading wagon till I asked him about it. Now I actually think it would be weird for him to ignore the leading wagon in that situation if it was on a partner, but it's definitely still a bit questionable.
    Did I hide the reason why I voted the way I did? No. The only questionable action was not mentioning Lora in the post I voted for virothe. My goal at the time was to make 2 competing trains... which several votes later you mention that Robo's vote was 'meh' but decent.

Why is my action questionable, but robo's decent?

- - - Updated - - -

except marack.
    Cry a little more... Im sure itll get me to change my toon towards you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Jack In The Box sounds town because it's Christmas themed not Halloween themed.
    Disagree. As I said in a prior post, Halloween Town made a jack in the box to give to children, and it was not pleasant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Did I hide the reason why I voted the way I did? No. The only questionable action was not mentioning Lora in the post I voted for virothe. My goal at the time was to make 2 competing trains... which several votes later you mention that Robo's vote was 'meh' but decent.

Why is my action questionable, but robo's decent?
    Maybe because a little later I swapped over to the godfather at a pivotal junction that put him back in the lead, possibly leading to his lynch. Then again, what do I know? I've been know to do crazy stupid busing sometimes.

I can do wrong and still complain of being wronged

I dislike your reason, performing a negative action on me before the actual game starts.

Think about others in future games!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Probably more characters than just Jack. Whoever Lora had to find was likely from the same movie. Though my own character is as well and the exchange involving mention of a 'boogyman' is awfully suspicious when there's a character with a play on that particular name.
    Off the top of my head:

Lock, Shock and Barrel,
    Oogie Boogie
    Sally
    Dr Finklestein
    Zero the dog
    That two faced mayor guy
    Santa Claus
    Various minor characters who I only remember from songs, really, and won't even try to name.