Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    You don't claim not town and expect a pass
    Vote: Marack

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Thats a fair assessment, but not SK and not recruitable. Straight up neutral role that wins if at end game
    I dislike survivor claims, because if true the role itself sucks, but find its often used to hide a worse claim. This one comes with an added risk if I believe it / if an RNG element exists this game. I'm placing this here for now

vote marack

if town consensus is its worth leaving you alive I will change accordingly.

10+ Year Old Account
    So getting ready to sleep due to early day tomorrow at work and I see we have a survivor claim now. -.- Going by old MMOC Mafia Tradition my vote kinda has to go there now because we have no way to believe you will work for town in the end.
    Unvote
    Vote: Marack

If the rest of the town decides it’s better to keep you alive I’ll possibly move off but I kind of don’t like survivor claims to begin with.

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean, the lynch will fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Why will it fail?

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe something to do with my role... You think i'd disclose ALL the info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Why will it fail?
    Survivor roles I think are known to have an iron collar, me thinks. Don't quote me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Maybe something to do with my role... You think i'd disclose ALL the info
    Gasp look at that, we're two seconds in and you've already become massively anti-town, I'm shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

Vote: Marrack

Also if you're lying like Firebert Imma find you both and fucking shank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Survivor roles I think are known to have an iron collar, me thinks. Don't quote me though.
    Some do some don't, Serial killers have em sometimes too.

vote: Marack

will say that an explosion might happen given that he feels smug about votes

- - - Updated - - -

possibly him removing a player or something of that sort

Current Vote Count:

1 - Raza ( Dupti #509 )

1 - Clarinet ( Robo #536 )

5 - Marack ( Omerto #541 , Raza #542 , Listo #543 , Virothe #548 , Clarinet #549 )

Not currently voting: ( 7 ) - Marack , Val , Crackle , Graeham , Xanjori , Satsu , Kryllian

With 14 alive majority lynch is 8
    Day 3 deadline: Friday 12/11 @10 pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Decided to reread the game thread. My thoughts:

Town
    Satsubl (one of the most contributing posters)
    Crackleslap (is a VT, also one of the most contributing posters)

Lean town
    Graeham
    Omertocracy
    Kryllian (caught the Firebert slip)
    Xanjori
    Listo
    Razamith

No opinion
    Marack
    Blood Fox
    Clarinet (he's been commenting a lot but hasn't really been pushing on people)
    Lora (hardly present)
    Virothe (hardly present)

Lean Scum
    Robo
    Dupti (I feel that when he's town, he tries to actively push on people. Yesterday he didn't go after someone until it was quite late in the game day, feel like he was waiting for other people to push on something first so he could use their posts as ammunition to justify a vote on someone else)
    Listo (has been sitting back not really pushing. I feel like he's waiting for other people to push on something first so he could use their posts as ammunition to justify a vote on someone else). But he has contributed a little more on D3, so I'm inclined to bump him up to neutral.
    Marack (claimed survivor with no strings attached. Vanilla survivors are usually rare in MMO-C mafia games. Usually they have something like a power, or they are a lyncher trying to hunt a lynchee. Hm...)

I'm not a fan of the Omertocracy train that was being built up yesterday. Now admittedly Omerto hadn't posted much but it feels odd that people just sorta piled on it, feels like it was an easy train people didn't really put much thought into. That makes Blood Fox and Clarinet people of interest to me.

... But then Omerto claimed to be an odd night tracker who followed Mercy, who is dead. So Omerto gave out results that couldn't be disputed by anyone. How convenient! I thought his contributions in the thread were good, but his absence that day AND his claim makes me turn my head. Suspect. But then Blood Fox flipped even night tracker. So it could just be extraordinary bad luck for Omerto.

Vote Dupti

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    And this is one of the biggest problems in your headspace right now. I've provided my thoughts, reasonings, theories, etc today and yet you're still harping on me when there's literally no one but you with a vote out right now. If you could step back into third person you'd see you're being unreasonably hyper focused on me, and its not healthy if your town dupti (edit: your post update/followup is a good step/sign). I am waiting for something; its not even midday and there's not a lot of reads or feedback yet; hell people haven't even posted today. (Plus i'm playing cyberpunk as a huge distraction but that's not a valid excuse)
    I don't feel I am tunneling but I am aware as I said that I might be going after you for something that several other players are very guilty of as well. Honestly you should probably consider it a compliment I suppose because it mainly comes from the idea that I expect you to try harder to push the game in a specific direction as town whereas I feel you some times tend to become a bit more of a passive player as scum - and overall I still believe you have been passive. As I have said I don't think your posts themselves are bad as you are clearly quite observant, it's more so that you are not really doing anything with it that bothers me. It feels like I have to keep prodding you for you to engage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    It doesn't matter, I did try last night to get one from Robo but I'm still at 0

I honestly don't care about gifts anymore, because each night has been a failure to get one or to receive one

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple people have been taken gifts from me because I started this game with 2 presents

- - - Updated - - -

vote: Kryllian
    Could you elaborate on this vote?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Decided to reread the game thread. My thoughts:

Town
    Satsubl (one of the most contributing posters)
    Crackleslap (is a VT, also one of the most contributing posters)

Lean town
    Graeham
    Omertocracy
    Kryllian (caught the Firebert slip)
    Xanjori
    Listo
    Razamith

No opinion
    Marack
    Blood Fox
    Clarinet (he's been commenting a lot but hasn't really been pushing on people)
    Lora (hardly present)
    Virothe (hardly present)

Lean Scum
    Robo
    Dupti (I feel that when he's town, he tries to actively push on people. Yesterday he didn't go after someone until it was quite late in the game day, feel like he was waiting for other people to push on something first so he could use their posts as ammunition to justify a vote on someone else)
    Listo (has been sitting back not really pushing. I feel like he's waiting for other people to push on something first so he could use their posts as ammunition to justify a vote on someone else). But he has contributed a little more on D3, so I'm inclined to bump him up to neutral.
    Marack (claimed survivor with no strings attached. Vanilla survivors are usually rare in MMO-C mafia games. Usually they have something like a power, or they are a lyncher trying to hunt a lynchee. Hm...)

I'm not a fan of the Omertocracy train that was being built up yesterday. Now admittedly Omerto hadn't posted much but it feels odd that people just sorta piled on it, feels like it was an easy train people didn't really put much thought into. That makes Blood Fox and Clarinet people of interest to me.

... But then Omerto claimed to be an odd night tracker who followed Mercy, who is dead. So Omerto gave out results that couldn't be disputed by anyone. How convenient! I thought his contributions in the thread were good, but his absence that day AND his claim makes me turn my head. Suspect. But then Blood Fox flipped even night tracker. So it could just be extraordinary bad luck for Omerto.

Vote Dupti
    lol jesus christ its unfortunate that i do believe that you are town because what are these reads

day 2 i pushed crackle before we were even half through the day and told him to respond to my questions instead of dodging so i could hopefully solve him fast and move on if he was town and i also clearly pushed other players such as raza and this day i pretty much immediately pushed on raza

the fact that you believe crackle is contributing a lot is also ridiculous, just compare with how he played last game if you want to see what contribution is

I actually feel that Vals read matches a lot of my own, which is good because I have Val does as town.

Although Im not sure about the dead people in those reads.

also val please explain how exactly satsu is one of the most contributing posters? the guy has 10 posts in 3 days

I'm not sure what to make of Listo's initial vote on me. I mean, sure, we've had games where double vote has been a scum ability but in this case it's just character flavour. I wanted to be open and honest about my ability, so I claimed. Sitting back and saying nothing when 'doublevote' appeared in the voting panel would have been far worse an option.

As for Marack's claim, I hope it isn't another Firebert situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I actually feel that Vals read matches a lot of my own, which is good because I have Val does as town.

Although Im not sure about the dead people in those reads.
    you are free to agree with his conclusions all you want, i can agree with some of them but if you actually agree with the reasoning he is giving then you really need to revaluate how you read players, val rereading the thread clearly did not lead to him actually checking any votes, vote progression or anything of the sort, it was probably just him skimming through some of it and then just giving his impression, like you pointed out he didnt even realsie blood fox was already dead probably mainly because blood fox was very likely to be town due to his vote on lora which val also missed.

Val is likely to be town, but that was such a bad post that i hope either me or him die tonight because if this is what town is going to do this game then the game is going to be super difficult

- - - Updated - - -

graeham i asked you a question last page, please dont dodge

- - - Updated - - -

okay so these are the votes on Marack:

5 - Marack ( Omerto #541 , Raza #542 , Listo #543 , Virothe #548 , Clarinet #549 )

im going to refer to my post #509 where I was talking about Lora associations.
    I stated that I believe that the partners are most likely to be found within:

Clarinet, Crackle, Graeham, listo, Marack, Raza and Satsu

All of the votes but Omerto are from that list. Crackle and Graeham (and Marack obv) are the players not currently voting on Marack.

Unless Marack is with Crackle and Graeham I would not expect Marack to flip mafia. Could definitely be cannibal (although we still have not seen proof of 2 different faction nks so meh). Could also just be with Crackle and Graeham I suppose, can't remember if Graeham and Marack butted heads this game.
    But yes I am leaning towards Marack not flipping mafia. I think it is perfectly reasonable to lynch him since he claimed third party. It's pretty much a policy lynch.

I wasn't 'dodging'. I overlooked it by accident. I've been skimming the thread and I forewarned people that I'd be a little distracted as of Cyberpunk's launch. I wouldn't say I've been quiet or doing nothing - I've thrown theories around, pulled at threads to see where they led. Nor have I been the quietest player in this game.

At this point I am fairly confident that these players are all town/not mafia:

Xan
    Robo
    Val (unfortunately)

Less confident in:
    Kryllian (most likely bus vote in case scum bussed early I think)
    Omerto
    Virothe

As for Satsu, he hinted at being a reindeer which may mean he's trustworthy. Unless there's a good and evil version of each multi-role.

The main reason why I distrust Omerto is because I've never heard of 2 trackers of the same alignment in the game.

@dupti, Kryllian is my other choice for today because I feel like he's keeping too many things to himself. Tight-lipped Kryllian gives me iffy vibes