Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I wasn't 'dodging'. I overlooked it by accident. I've been skimming the thread and I forewarned people that I'd be a little distracted as of Cyberpunk's launch. I wouldn't say I've been quiet or doing nothing - I've thrown theories around, pulled at threads to see where they led. Nor have I been the quietest player in this game.
    volume =/= content
    mechanical talk =/= pushing

I am not trying to be a dick. I do agree that you have shared your thoughts on some subjects but it has mainly been either very fencesitty or just talking about the mechanical aspects of the game.
    You have not attempted to actually push or engage any players and you tend to go on a lurker crusade, but this has not happened this time. Last game (or was it the one before? I don't even remember) where you were scum you also straight up said that you generally do not go on a lurker crusade when you are scum when your partners are in there. So the fact that you have not opted for it this time around at any point makes you very suspicious to me.

I would like to get some actual reads from you. Please share a read list if possible

Val, I honestly DON'T remember Satsu contributing much, he's had like a max. of 4 voluminous posts and that's about it. He's probably lurking in the shadows as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    @dupti, Kryllian is my other choice for today because I feel like he's keeping too many things to himself. Tight-lipped Kryllian gives me iffy vibes
    Hm I see. Which posts gave you this impression?

- - - Updated - - -

I also just realised Val put the confirmed scum that got lynched day 1 under no opinion. Jesus christ Val you are probably town, this is pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

Scum please kill me or Val tonight

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Hm I see. Which posts gave you this impression?
    all of them, he made comments about what happened but I haven't seen him tag and ask people what they think

I feel like he's disconnected, he's just vague, do you townlean him?

I said Blood Fox flipped at the end of my post

Not sure if dupti or mercy is male, someone correct me pls

- - - Updated - - -

I assume we're just a bunch of guys in this game

Yes Satsu is barely present but I felt that the handful of posts he made were meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I said Blood Fox flipped at the end of my post
    val blood fox was the one that lynched Lora (who you have no opinion on) day 1. Blood Fox was obviously not scummy, you cant just ignore that but I dont think you did it's clear that you missed a lot (like saying that I only started pushing crackle near deadline and waiting for something else to happen to justify voting on him (which makes absolutely no sense either)).

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if dupti or mercy is male, someone correct me pls

- - - Updated - - -

I assume we're just a bunch of guys in this game
    we are both male

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    you are free to agree with his conclusions all you want, i can agree with some of them but if you actually agree with the reasoning he is giving then you really need to revaluate how you read players, val rereading the thread clearly did not lead to him actually checking any votes, vote progression or anything of the sort, it was probably just him skimming through some of it and then just giving his impression, like you pointed out he didnt even realsie blood fox was already dead probably mainly because blood fox was very likely to be town due to his vote on lora which val also missed.
    I dont agree with all of his reads. Especially Satsu and Crackle, but a lot of the others match my own reads in terms of placement.

Raza is also someone I havent been able to place yet, at all.

all of them, he made comments about what happened but I haven't seen him tag and ask people what they think

I feel like he's disconnected, he's just vague, do you townlean him?
    to be honest i havent really read most of his posts, I am mainly townleaning him for his vote on Lora day 1. As I said on the other page though his vote is probably the most likely bus candidate but still. He voted on Lora when Virothe was leading with 2 votes, pretty risky to do. But yes it could have been bussing so not that confident on him

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly Val you should just sheep someone else it is clear that you are not going to solve this game and I mean absolutely no offense but it is obvious that you are not really that into this game when you don't realise that Lora the confirmed scum got lynched day 1

- - - Updated - - -

Okay @Graeham so I actually looked it up, it was the game before last one. You were a wolf and post game said that you would not go on a crusade against lurkers if your partners were in them. So surely you understand why I am curious as to why you have not talked about lurkers at all this game

Admittedly I've been preoccupied with Emerald Weapon Extreme and the new Triple Triad tournament mode.

I don't know about sheeping onto Marack. I do agree that it is unlikely for there to be a vanilla survivor in a MMO-C mafia game, but I don't know if Foxxie would do that. I feel like Marack is vulnerable for a mislynch because he hasn't really contributed that much, but he hasn't been overall scummy to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Admittedly I've been preoccupied with Emerald Weapon Savage and the new Triple Triad tournament mode.

I don't know about sheeping onto Marack. I do agree that it is unlikely for there to be a vanilla survivor in a MMO-C mafia game, but I don't know if Foxxie would do that. I feel like Marack is vulnerable for a mislynch because he hasn't really contributed that much, but he hasn't been overall scummy to me.
    The thing is Marack claimed thirdparty so you know for a fact that he is not town. He is either third party or scum, it is pretty much just a policy lynch to be honest.

But I did not mean that you had to sheep onto Marack I more so meant it would probably be better for you to find a townread that you are very confident in and just follow them because that way (assuming your read is correct) you can still contribute and help them pressure. However it is very difficult for town if you miss so much crucial information and just go with whatever you feel like when most of the reads you gave are based on false pretenses (eg saying I waited till near the end of day to push day 2). I'm not going to discuss too much with you because I do believe you are town though

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I will be back later, guys please do not end the day early. I understand the irony since I ended up doing it yesterday apparently since I failed the vote count, but I really want Graeham to share his reads before the day is over

My quick tentative reads:

Marack - Claims to be some sort of 'survivor' role. That means third party alignment which also means the potential to stab us in the back if the game ends up leaning in favour of scum rather than town. Unlikely to be night killed for that reason, so if we're going to push a policy lynch it's better done sooner rather than later. I dislike the 'evolving claim' of supposedly not being able to be lynched. Can't rule out some sort of lynchproof capability, I guess. Though I'd assume for balance it'd only work once. Potential 'shield' for the cannibal?

Val - I'm always biased when it comes to Val. I can't help but read him as town always. Hasn't really said or done anything so far to raise alarm bells.

Crackleslap - A little quiet at times, but I'm inclined to trust him based on the VT claim. One of the reasons I claimed was due to falsely assuming everybody had some power, no matter how minor. Town, I reckon.

Virothe - Nothing really stands out to me as off about Virothe this time around. Uncertain, leaning Town.

Robozerim - Always difficult for me to get a read on! Uncertain. One interesting element - Clarinet, Robo, Bwon and myself were the final four during the last game. Bwon isn't playing this time around. Clarinet is. Robo had some back and forth with Clarinet but...not much if at all with myself. Maybe there's something to that? I don't know.

Clarinet - Uncertain, leaning town. The wording of 'boogyman' in the context of the game still bothers me a little, though not enough to want to deal with it right now. Someone to keep an eye on moving forward.

Dupti - One of the more active posters. Large, bulky contributions. Leaning towards town. Frustration towards quiet/inactive posters seems genuine. Scum Dupti, I feel, would push on people to be lynched for not contributing whereas town dupti is usually more inclined to ask questions to get engagement and information to work with.

Xanjori - Unsure. Budget Dupti? That's my gut feel.

Satsu - Strongly hinted at being a reindeer. Quiet. Could go either way, though someone I wouldn't mind seeing pushed for information. Good target if we want to figure out if there's one good and one evil version of each role.

Kryllian - Uncertain. Not sure what to make of Kryllian so far.

Omertocracy - Town. I don't doubt that there's probably two trackers. One for odd nights and the other for even nights. Very quiet, though also likely to be targeted ASAP by scum. Most likely to have been protected last night if there's a doctor role. Might survive again tonight if the doctor is split into two roles and operates on an odd/even night basis as well.

Listo - Usually I'd say 'quiet'. Partially true. Listo pushing on me feels a bit off, since Listo usually doesn't have any solid reads until later in the game. Very much a late game player. Switched to Marack, granted, though that was where the wind was blowing after the survivor claim. Uncertain.

Razamith - Uncertain. Contributions are meaty, though I'll admit for some reason I always end up worrying about Raza being scum. I don't know why. No strong feelings so far.

Probably won't be back for EOD, I'll be more available D4 if I'm still alive and
    @Graeham, I know you worry a bit, but my role can be proven, I just don't wanna talk about it now

Gasp, someone reads me as town leaning... I better cause some weird drama in thread to garner suspicion... No Grae YOU smell like pickled carrots!

- - - Updated - - -

Also we kinda have to lynch Marrak today with the threat of an iron collar we could be facing multiple days of lynching and I’d rather get it done ASAP if that’s the case

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Val - I'm always biased when it comes to Val..
    ahahah, I'm actually the biggest Val stan in this game. He just posts so effortlessly townie, Val is able to make you think he's town even if he uses only emojis

7+ Year Old Account
    You know what... I dont really feel like continuing the game, so I can make it to where the lynch does go through...
    @foxximcleod Daykill dupti

I protected someone N1 with the RNG
    I killed BF N2 with the RNG

All gifts I have will be removed from the game.

Im Oogie Boogie, and much like me doesnt give a fuck what happens to your christmas

Vote: Marack

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow a morning full of meetings and presentations and I don't know what to say at this point, still a few pages back in my review.

@Graeham could you elaborate a little on your Clarinet and Kryllian reads?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    You know what... I dont really feel like continuing the game, so I can make it to where the lynch does go through...
    @foxximcleod Daykill dupti

I protected someone N1 with the RNG
    I killed BF N2 with the RNG

All gifts I have will be removed from the game.

Im Oogie Boogie, and much like me doesnt give a fuck what happens to your christmas

Vote: Marack
    if this is real then I am not pissed that you chose me because I was not really enjoying the game but my last words on top of what I have already said is that I believe Robo is town for gifting me (unfortunately I never got to 5) and pretty much being the only player to really side with me.

(also this is unrelated to the game, but marack the edgy myspace teen persona you have taken upon yourself randomly after we started playing mafia as well is just lol)

- - - Updated - - -

I mean after playing mafia again

Anyway if Marack's daykill shit is real then at least you can trust my reads but obviously there is no guarantee I was right so dont blindly sheep them, but would really encourage you to lynch within the playerpool I listed tomorrow