Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Robo, maybe I am...or maybe I'm not

- - - Updated - - -

Robo making 400 posts about why Clarinet is cannibal will always be too funny

- - - Updated - - -

it's a way to influence people's minds so that Xanjori and others will always remember me associated with 'cannibal' because Robo keeps repeating it constantly

- - - Updated - - -

Robo, I might eat you tonight because I really don't wanna deal with your posts tomorrow!

Hope town is fine with that! Me munching on Robo's wool

next day you can get me x

7+ Year Old Account
    @Robozerim - Just to clarify you are a role blocker and not a jailer. So people targeting clarinet those nights would still have actions occur or no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct. I block abilities, I do not prevent others from using abilities on my target. I am no jail keeper.

Let me know if people plan to vote me after Robo/Raza, I will hardclaim if necessary
    @Xanjori @Graeham @Kryllian

7+ Year Old Account
    Well based on Robo, it appears you might be a cannibal. If that's the case, I'm tempted that sat we get rid of you today and eliminate a kill tonight. Losing one of the mafia, still leaves us with another who might be able to kill.

Since there's no escape from lynching, I'll admit being not just 'naughty' but 'EXTRA naughty'

- - - Updated - - -

I thought to myself, what's the point in waiting? I mean, after those 2 scumbos, everyone will push for me

so coming clean feels very soothing

I don't particularly care which order we lynch Robo and Raza in. After that? Eh, I'd like to prod the quieter players. Especially Satsu.

Lynching Raza first means that there is a chance we will have lynched the last of the mafia and there will be 1 less NK tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are....are we ignoring that Clarinet just did a 180 to say they're coming clean as "extra naughty"?

Not even gonna say "ha ha, funny joke" or "he's probably being sarcastic" or "holy shit, he's seriously admitting to being scum after several pages of arguing with Robo that he's totally not the cannibal"?

Honestly, seeing that post made my head spin, I was like "what is happening?!" That nobody has said anything about it in the last hour is boggling my mind.

Could be a town giving up under pressure. Seems to be a recurring trend these past few games...

We'll deal with him later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, okay, not like I'm gonna not block the seemingly admitted cannibal tonight. He has outright stated he wants to eat me several times. Of course, that's assuming I don't get lynched today.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Lynching Raza first means that there is a chance we will have lynched the last of the mafia and there will be 1 less NK tonight.
    Last game was a 19 player game and it had 1 sk and 4 mafia. This one had 18 players so there should be 3+1 at least. Hopefully not 4+1. Very unlikely Raza is last mafia unless Mercy was. We should start with lynching mafia imo. Robo seems less threatning then Raza could be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Could be a town giving up under pressure. Seems to be a recurring trend these past few games...

We'll deal with him later.
    Nah I think he confessed, but yeah keep him for now.

Maybe it's a repeat of the Lora situation? During the previous game, that is. It's pretty hard to win as a serial killer/cannibal. You, ideally, need every single kill to go off flawlessly and also avoid the risk of being lynched/put on the list of suspects. Even then, it's a gamble because if you come across as too trustworthy then any other hostile players with a kill will be out to get you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Well, okay, not like I'm gonna not block the seemingly admitted cannibal tonight. He has outright stated he wants to eat me several times. Of course, that's assuming I don't get lynched today.
    Don't worry about today. Actually I liked your claim more than I liked Firebert's, and damn looks like he was a VT after all. Amazing.

Of course, we can't rule out the recent trend of town roles committing seppuku for the hell of it. Half tempted to do that myself at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    This one had 18 players so there should be 3+1 at least. Hopefully not 4+1.
    I mean 3 core mafia and a recruit, or 4 and a recruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Clarinet

to have one on record.

Any tracking results lately?

10+ Year Old Account
    Robo went nowhere last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Robo went nowhere last night.
    Well, that's interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps a certain duck decided to mess with me by throwing me in jail.

- - - Updated - - -

It means that I couldn't have blocked the cannibal last night. It could, however, be that the cannibal decided to try and eat me, if I truly was jailed.