Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ok so what are you then?
    You have 3 scum to kill now, pick your order

Because Raza was great and I will be lynched after him/Robo, there's no way that I'll pretend anymore

- - - Updated - - -

With all 4 of removed, I think it's safe to say town wins

unless there's another spooky role available

Also I dunno whats up with people, but of the bottom 6 posters Lora is the only one that's dead...

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess he's trying to say he's mafia. He did say #team Jack. Said there's no cannibal, could mean there's a janitor role.

If he really is mafia, then I am the biggest team killer in existence.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, god damnit, I was pushing him because I thought he wasn't mafia! I thought he was a serial killer! Argh!

- - - Updated - - -

Biggest team killer around right here if he is mafia.

Heh. Well, I'm not complaining.

Still, we can't discount the potential for another hostile third party role or some such being present. Or the mafia team maybe having a spare, undiscovered member present.

I do feel for you guys, though. It's a very unlucky set of events.

well let's get this over with then

vote Razamith

- - - Updated - - -

I feel bad for Foxxie

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Heh. Well, I'm not complaining.

Still, we can't discount the potential for another hostile third party role or some such being present. Or the mafia team maybe having a spare, undiscovered member present.

I do feel for you guys, though. It's a very unlucky set of events.
    Yeah I guess the setup could be a team of 3 with 1 recruitable and 1 non recruitable traitor. Sadly you role Greaham fits that. Your 2 votes could be a tiebreaker if you somehow got to endgame without nightkills.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Also, god damnit, I was pushing him because I thought he wasn't mafia! I thought he was a serial killer! Argh!
    Robo town mvp

Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post

Robo town mvp
    For real, apparently has completely stitched up his own team.

So, want me to end the day early?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably no point in delaying at this point. You've got three lynches in a row lined up, could rush through them all and not miss too much as long as you give a little time to discuss the deaths and any further tpr stuff.

I mean is anyone even going to say anything? We've had barely half a page in 12 hours.

Unless you want to wait for Raza so he can claim miller or something we can probally fast forward this a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you want to wait for Raza so he can claim miller or something we can probally fast forward this a bit.
    Honestly yeah, if he hasn't shown up by now he probably isn't going to try and defend himself.

Doubt anyone could defend themself from this.

vote: Razamith

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt anyone could defend themself from this.

vote: Razamith
    Oh I fully doubt anything he said would have worked but he never really came to try so...

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Probably no point in delaying at this point. You've got three lynches in a row lined up, could rush through them all and not miss too much as long as you give a little time to discuss the deaths and any further tpr stuff.
    Yeah. The lynches are basically mercy kills at this point. Granted, there's still probably going to be night actions playing a part as well as the potential for unforeseen circumstances...but I also expect the night timer to risk running the full length due to certain people forgetting that they're playing.

Beyond that, though, knowing how frustrating it can be when a scum team is heavily screwed over by circumstances outside of their control I'd rather the game reach a conclusion sooner rather than later so we can all laugh it off and join the next one.

Vote: Razamith

it is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Razamith has been lynched - 0 presents have been lost
    Character: Shock
    You are Shock, part of redacted. You’ve been tasked with helping to steal Christmas, and what child wouldn’t be delighted with such a naughty job?

Role: Ninja Sibling
    redacted. If you perform the kill you cannot be observed. Shock may not perform a kill two nights in a row.

Bonus:
    As a group, you may choose to forgo your kill Night 1, and receive 3 safe character claims. This must be decided before the end of Day 1.

Objective: Eliminate the Town
    Final Vote Tally:

7 - Raza ( Xanjori #589 , Listo #591 , Robo #622 , Val #705 , Satsu #713 , Graeham #715 , Doublevote )

1 - Clarinet ( Omerto #677 )

Not currently voting ( 4 ): Crackle , Kryliian , Raza , Clarinet #691

Night 4 deadline: Monday 12/14 @10pm EST

- - - Updated - - -

Dawn brings one death

Xanjori has been killed - 0 presents have been lost
    Character: Mrs. Claus
    You are Saint Nick’s devoted wife. He may be missing, but you’ll be damned if you let Christmas fall apart without him.

Role: Cop
    You’ve found Santa’s Naughty and Nice list. Each night you may reference a name on the list and see which they have been this year. You will receive results in the form of Naughty/Nice.

Objective: Eliminate the scum
    With 9 alive majority lynch is 5
    Day 5 Deadline: Wednesday 12/16 @6pm EST
    Last edited by FoxxiMcLeod; 2020-12-14 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Welp, looks like the doc's protect was on cooldown, so no investigating Clarinet it seems. Hopefully Omerto saw something Robo visit Clarinet and was thus responsible for stopping the cannibal kill.

I can't imagine the cannibal choosing NOT to kill at this point, as half of the remaining players are pretty heavily trusted so there are really only so many people left who it could be. Trying to fly under the radar and not kill would be suicide as they would surely be lynched before they could make it to the end.

Might be time for a mass claim soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Welp, looks like the doc's protect was on cooldown, so no investigating Clarinet it seems. Hopefully Omerto saw something Robo visit Clarinet and was thus responsible for stopping the cannibal kill.
    Um how can Omerto an odd night tracker stop cannibal kill on even night?

I don't think there is a cannibal as a separate faction SK.

Raza was Shock a ninja sibling so there could be Lock a jailer sibling in their team too. They could have locked Mercy and that is why Mercy went missing. Maybe that was just a 1-shot ability because it is really strong and confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I get it, you mean Robo blocked Clarinet? Why would he? He is probally his last scum buddy with a kill.

Um how can Omerto an odd night tracker stop cannibal kill on even night?

I don't think there is a cannibal as a separate faction SK.

Raza was Shock a ninja sibling so there could be Lock a jailer sibling in their team too. They could have locked Mercy and that is why Mercy went missing. Maybe that was just a 1-shot ability because it is really strong and confusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I get it, you mean Robo blocked Clarinet? Why would he? He is probally his last scum buddy with a kill.
    Robo claimed he jailed Clarinet.

I was hoping that Omerto saw Robo visit Clarinet, thus lending more credence to Robo's claim that Clarinet might be the cannibal.

Xanjori was amazing, I'm saying this in a non-game related way.

He would have been my No.1 town even if I weren't scum

- - - Updated - - -

Wishful thinking that Grae is also part of a different 'naughty' faction

Grae, I'm rooting for you to win this!