How does legendary vassal leveling work?

Say I'm a blacksmith and got vessels for 8 slots I could craft.
    Afaik we now need to craft these vessels a number of times to unlock level 2.

How many of them do I need to craft?
    Do I need to level each slot individually? Or do I unlock them all by crafting say a number of helmets?

You always see how much crafting experience an item needs and how much you get when crafting it.
    If I'm not mistaken, R1 > R2 needs 75 experience, each crafting giving 5.
    I guess you need to level up each slot, but didn't test it.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoD View Post
    Say I'm a blacksmith and got vessels for 8 slots I could craft.
    Afaik we now need to craft these vessels a number of times to unlock level 2.

Do I need to level each slot individually? Or do I unlock them all by crafting say a number of helmets?
    Each slot is individual, and each slot requires 15 of the previous rank crafted to get the next rank. 15 rank 1 helms to get rank 2 helm recipe, 15 rank 2 helms to get rank 3 helm recipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Legendary weapons (in a triangle diagram) are at the top, vassal weapons are below, to compensate, those who wield it can go to other worlds and fights said worlds’ legndary Speed Test heroes
    Last edited by jeokaleo; 2021-04-03 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helpsm View Post
    15 of each rank to get the next rank.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    15 of each rank to get the next rank.
    You answered someone who copy/pasted the question from the OP. Also all 10 of his posts were copying other people's posts so he could post his advertisement. That he's a low post account and banned made this a bit more odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You answered someone who copy/pasted the question from the OP. Also all 10 of his posts were copying other people's posts so he could post his advertisement. That he's a low post account and banned made this a bit more odd.
    Well damnit