Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I did a full clear of mythic dungeons this morning on my Paladin and got 3 so hopefully thats not just amazing luck.
    Did 3 heroics in a row on my DK and got them all, on theatre of pain everyone in the dungeon got one so i expect them to reduce the rates again.

i have to wait for nathria for a chance at my bis memory...here's hoping each difficulty is a chance at it and not just one time at the boss

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    i have to wait for nathria for a chance at my bis memory...here's hoping each difficulty is a chance at it and not just one time at the boss
    They better be 100% drop rate or that would be stupid.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its stupid any of this is based on RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Engal View Post
    They better be 100% drop rate or that would be stupid.
    Are the memories in mythic dungeons 100%? Legitimate question, i dont know the answer...If they aren't then i wouldnt expect them to be 100% if they are then yea id expect them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    For all of you a-holes that were joining groups just for them and then leaving after boss

Well after you run the same dungeon over 80 times and don’t get the drop!!! You honestly gonna sit there and tell me you wouldn’t wanna waste your time completing a dungeon? Especially for the case of BM hunter where the BiS lego drops off the first boss!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Are the memories in mythic dungeons 100%? Legitimate question, i dont know the answer...If they aren't then i wouldnt expect them to be 100% if they are then yea id expect them to be.
    No they are not I’ve ran mist +2-8 in total 36 times over the last 4 days and have yet to see my lego drop and this is after the “hot fix” that doesn’t include the mythic 0s or the 40+ single boss farm I’ve ran!!! In total I’m at 82 kills/runs and have yet to see my lego drop

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle89 View Post
    Well after you run the same dungeon over 80 times and don’t get the drop!!! You honestly gonna sit there and tell me you wouldn’t wanna waste your time completing a dungeon? Especially for the case of BM hunter where the BiS lego drops off the first boss!!!

- - - Updated - - -

No they are not I’ve ran mist +2-8 in total 36 times over the last 4 days and have yet to see my lego drop and this is after the “hot fix” that doesn’t include the mythic 0s or the 40+ single boss farm I’ve ran!!! In total I’m at 82 kills/runs and have yet to see my lego drop
    Yeah I was in a 3 Hunter group on heroic and it dropped for the other 2.

Feels bad, man! I am glad it's the first boss, and I want the Bard trinket from the 2nd, so usually I do that. Zero incentive to do the bug though, as I've gotten that bracer drop four times now.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Nah you definitely should have gotten the drop. Have you unlocked the Runecarver?

Too many people kill the first boss, then drop the group

Granted I'm not that high yet, but I'm around 30 kills on my paladin for the one off the third boss in Halls of Atonement. Still haven't seen it drop, but I've had other ones in other dungeons drop. Right now I'm at 9 memories turned in and none of them are what I need for my protection spec. Though funny thing is I don't think I have any actual protection ones. Just all Ret/Holy/General