Your first legendary

Hello, I got one question towards crafting my first legendary. Im pretty sure, it gonna be Finality.

Is it worthed to craft legendary chest for better stats and drop Eternal Skirmish enchant?

Atm eternal skirmish proc is about 1percent of your dmg and it provides +20 agi. Back enchant is useless.

I cant even sim that, cos I cant find any data for rogue legendary items. Can someone help me please?

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Hello, I got one question towards crafting my first legendary. Im pretty sure, it gonna be Finality.

Is it worthed to craft legendary chest for better stats and drop Eternal Skirmish enchant?

Atm eternal skirmish proc is about 1percent of your dmg and it provides +20 agi. Back enchant is useless.

I cant even sim that, cos I cant find any data for rogue legendary items. Can someone help me please?
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/subtl...es-shadowlands
    https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/subtle...es-shadowlands

There isnt answer for my question, but nice try

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    There isnt answer for my question, but nice try
    It actually does but you have to poke around the Gear section. It says Finality for chest slot on Icy Veins but as WoWhead points out, you should probably sim to determine whether you should choose back or chest (though the preference is chest).
    Last edited by Calfredd; 2020-12-04 at 06:57 AM.

I'd hold off on crafting your first legendary until the start of the mythic week, December 15. You can make it then and upgrade it immediately and you won't be behind at all. Blizzard always does a huge balancing patch after the first week of heroics, and I wouldn't be surprised to see some overly weak or powerful legendaries get buffed/nerfed. You might end up crafting the wrong legendary ultimately and be behind others who waited.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

short question: why 'drop' skirmish? can't you just enchant the legendary chest once you craft it?
    i could put an enchant (granted only fast HS) on leggy bracers.

so no matter what piece you take, you have the same enchants on back and chest.
    i think i might be missing something here.
    The above mentioned remarks, ideas and notions are simply my thought on this topic. I do not wish to aggravate, denounce or criticize anyone who, for whatever reason, may disagree.

I went for the bracers (100% crit chance out of stealth). Its super strong for the content I'm doing now and I can wait a week or two to see if they make any changes before making the BiS legendary. Unless you are competing for a raid spot or know you'll be able to get the finality power without an issue next week I wouldn't wait.

As for the chest enchant it recommends the eternal stats enchant.

Of course you dont craft legendaries immediately. See the paladins nerf(70%! and people were actually crafting legendary for that thing itself).

If you're not heavy grinder and don't think that you need to have it ASAP(like tying to finish the whole heroic raid the first week) I'd say - wait and observe.

Made the 100% crit ring (since rings look easier to upgrade on my server than any leather piece will ever be). We're more casual and I planned to make legos for a three specs; don't think we'll kill last normal boss for a good long while so i've got time. It's a good nuetral choice for me and it's a fun one to have outside/in dungeons.

Also crafted the wrist with 100% crit for 4 sec. This is a strong choice, especially if you do PvP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Of course you dont craft legendaries immediately. See the paladins nerf(70%! and people were actually crafting legendary for that thing itself).

If you're not heavy grinder and don't think that you need to have it ASAP(like tying to finish the whole heroic raid the first week) I'd say - wait and observe.
    well enh got on doom winds 75% wf dmg reduction on beta and its still best legendary overall
    it seems huge but if something is op even big nerf dosen`t mean its unusable now, although im not pally so maybe its a different story
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-09 at 09:30 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

I haven't even decided if I want to play Outlaw or Sub for the raid yet.... :P

I made master of the assassin (100% crit)

Because even if its nerfed it will still be massive for dungeons/world quests.

And people waiting for nerfs are not gonna be ahead, they will have the same ash because when they do craft one it will get used they just missed out on using a legendary for a month
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Crafted Mark of the Master Assasin for PvP and M+ right now. Going for Akaari after reset for PvP and single target. Then next weeks I'm going to craft Finality for M+ when I get the Soul Ash. I'll have 3x190 leggos and then just keep upgrading whatever I will use the most, but all of them are great for some situations - Akaari for single target, Finality for AoE, MA for whenever you can get a lot of restealths on short fights like some dungeons, solo content and torghast.

I made Sigil of the Master Assassin, I'll replace it with Finality when opportunity presents.

I'm going all in on master assassin, making tier 3 on wednesday. I really don't find finality or akaari interesting to use at all and have fond memories of the master assassin leg from Legion.