Question Serpentstalker Legendary 'Serpent Sting' debuff not showing with WeakAuras?

Hey all I just crafted my legendary that makes Aimed Shot apply the target with Serpent Sting!

My WeakAuras aren't seeming to work though - ones I create or templates I import from online.

I imagine this is because I'm not spec'd into Serpent Sting? Has anyone solved this issue?

Side question: Is Serpent Sting supposed to apply on targets hit by my Trick Shots Aimed Shot??? It's not on Target Dummies but that would make Aimed Shot effectively a multi-dot spreader

Quote Originally Posted by Dtownlax View Post
    Hey all I just crafted my legendary that makes Aimed Shot apply the target with Serpent Sting!

My WeakAuras aren't seeming to work though - ones I create or templates I import from online.

I imagine this is because I'm not spec'd into Serpent Sting? Has anyone solved this issue?

Side question: Is Serpent Sting supposed to apply on targets hit by my Trick Shots Aimed Shot??? It's not on Target Dummies but that would make Aimed Shot effectively a multi-dot spreader
    The Serpetn Sting is definitely not supposed ot spread by Trick Shots, that would have made the ability unbelievably OP. Does say it only procs Serpent Sting on the main target.

As for the rest I am sadly not well versed enough in Weakauras to confirm whether there is a mistake somewhere.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The Serpetn Sting is definitely not supposed ot spread by Trick Shots, that would have made the ability unbelievably OP.
    Hahaha yeah it would've been insanely fun but OP for sure.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtownlax View Post

I still haven't played enough with my hunter to test but you can try look if, in the load tab of the aura, it is marked to just load with an specific talent setup. If it is, just unmark the talents, so it can load with any setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhgarm-Azralon View Post
    I still haven't played enough with my hunter to test but you can try look if, in the load tab of the aura, it is marked to just load with an specific talent setup. If it is, just unmark the talents, so it can load with any setup.
    This worked! Thank you for your help