Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    GIRLS FOR SEX HERE >>> freesex2020.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by Recovery View Post
    Im waiting on the hotfix: Rogues no longer 1 shot EVERYTHING in pvp.
    If I get cheapshot in BGs I just take my hands off the keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    the current state of the war mode made me deactivate it for the first time. 50-60 no alliance goon was to be seen but as soon as they hit 60, they swarmed every place and ganked horde where possible. especially the maw.
    You mean turning WM on made it impossible to get content done? Wow tell me more, what a new and novel concept for me, an Alliance player. I've definitely never experienced that for multiple years now or anything. Nope. And you had to deactivate war mode for the FIRST TIME? Oh my gosh, you poor thing.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-12-04 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    There is a difference between skirmishes/group pvp and being in a bottleneck coming out into opposite faction precasting offensive spells/cc. It would be equivalent of having 20 elite mobs just outside the door with their auto-attacks already qued up.
    This won't give "free" warmode bonus to anyone. Ques locations are still the same and you still have people out there. You just have a chance to GET OUT and have that that PvP rather than being unable to even leave the hub.
    Then do not have War Mode on, WPvP has never been fair or balanced and expecting such is being naive.
    If you cannot handle the unbalanced ganking then turn War Mode off; it is a rather easy solution to a non problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    Then do not have War Mode on, WPvP has never been fair or balanced and expecting such is being naive.
    If you cannot handle the unbalanced ganking then turn War Mode off; it is a rather easy solution to a non problem.
    Lol no. The change was needed and is very welcome, Blizzard agreed with players this time, so you are obviously in the wrong. Deal with it.

Lol, penumbra thread 9 gold, are they kidding?

This beta test has been great so far. They are identifying lots of bugs to address so that when Shadowlands Launches it goes smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkerbo View Post
    But no, instead blizz decides to wrap those that want the xp buff, without the pesky pvp inconvenience, in cotton wool.
    You quoted the Ve'nari change but you mention XP in your comment. At 60 you can't gain anymore XP so people aren't using it for the XP buff in the maw since you can't go there until you are 60 (The escape is a different zone essentially).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    You mean turning WM on made it impossible to get content done? Wow tell me more, what a new and novel concept for me, an Alliance player. I've definitely never experienced that for multiple years now or anything. Nope. And you had to deactivate war mode for the FIRST TIME? Oh my gosh, you poor thing.
    hey now. i suck at pvp and accept the occasional death for the 10% more stuff. and i am 100% of the time the attackee and even help alliance players if possible.

when i'm on my alliance alts, i always enjoy the 30% more stuff and nearly never turn wm off. so, all in all, i am a rather pacifist person. but the levels of aggression the alliance shows currently are new to me and i have to turn the gains off. sadly. there is no need to attack every player on sight, especially when they are grey and just logged in. no honor to be had, just toxic killing to the point of griefing.

don't know how exactly that qualifies me for being attacked by you, but i feel it could be like in my example..
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.