Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I enjoyed the linear leveling of SL better than BFA. I'd say 50-60 was enjoyable overall.

So now I've had a chance to experience the full on basic quest experience as well as a bit of Threads of Fate, and having completed 100% of all mandatory and optional quests, including reading every single quest text meticulously on my first go around, I find Threads of Fate a far superior experience to normal questing.

Unfortunately I'll still have to bring a clothie, a leather- and a plate wearer through the regular experience to unlock the transmogs from quest rewards, but the rest of my characters will definitely be leveling with Threads of Fate as soon as they leave the Maw.

I did not care much for the questing experience in Bastion or Maldraxxus. Revendreth suffered from the fact that everyone and their mother knew ahead of time that Denathrius is the bad guy, so the questing experience could really only go in 1 direction.

Ardenweald was definitely the best questing experience, but that may also be because Ysera is such a beloved character and the entire questing experience basically revolves around saving her.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2020-12-09 at 01:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

This is the first time I haven't enjoyed leveling in this game. I've pre-purchased these expansions digitally since they've made that easy and the first few xpacks I went to midnight releases to get (when buying in person). I've always really enjoyed the leveling experience, even in WoD and BfA which were my least favorite expansions.

But I am bored to death on this one. I'm only level 55 on my warrior so far and have randomly been logging on to level, but just am not enjoying it. Every expansion prior to this one I had a max level toon within two days (or as quick as possible when it wasn't quite as fast in the earlier expansions) and another max level within a week. I think the longest I've been engaged so far is two hours. Today I logged on for 10 minutes, did one quest, and logged out.

Hopefully it gets better. I've only done Bastion and am in Maldraxxus now.

It's not so much boring as it is rehashed and reused skins, mechanics and art.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I think the main story line is really good. Ardenweald was pretty terrible though.

I basically did full Loremaster when I leveled my main, kind of looking forward just doing main story and ignoring everything else on my alts.

However, I still don't know why Blizzard insist on forcing us to endlessly repeat crap like the Maw intro, Neck and Cloak crap in BFA.
    Haven't managed to will myself to pull any alt through it yet.
    Well, Threads of Fate has been made for this. Instant covenant choice, mainstory done, level through bonus zones and worldquests in an even faster pace.

And to the enjoyment of leveling... I enjoyed it alot. Aside of bastion, or no, even bastion, there was a huge variety of different quests and mechanics, and the story actually had me interested beyond fast forward.
    But as everything, thats subjective. If you give a rats ass about anything, it's likely just alot of talk you have to sit through.
    Last edited by LordTakeo; 2020-12-09 at 09:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    "Real" MMORPG means not having the lionshare of your content be singleplayer. Pretty objective, no?