10+ Year Old Account

Angry Doom Winds Legendary currently BUGGED!

Just wanted to get the message out there.

Doom Winds Legendary is currently bugged. Everytime you switch Zones (Arena, or back to world, any time there is a loading screen), you wont get ANY Windfury proccs anymore. Windfury Totem up or not. Doesnt matter. Not a single WF procc will happen!

Only way to work around that is, everytime you switch zones, is to reapply Windfury Wep on your MH. I have to do further testing, you might even have to do that after every doom winds usage.

But there is certainly a bug out there!

So I ask you people out there, get the bug reports in!

Kind Regards
    Walktheline

15+ Year Old Account
    thanks for info we got same report yesterday
    for me its next week problem if i menage to resist urge to craft 190ilvl for couple days

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    thanks for info we got same report yesterday
    for me its next week problem if i menage to resist urge to craft 190ilvl for couple days
    The Feral Spirit Shoulder Legendary might be strongest for PvE generally. I dont like it in PvP though, Doom Winds seems stronger there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walktheline View Post
    The Feral Spirit Shoulder Legendary might be strongest for PvE generally. I dont like it in PvP though, Doom Winds seems stronger there.
    doom winds is stronger everywhere, assuming it will work actually and don`t get nerfed soon
    Take into consideration that sundering and crash lightning are procing WF to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosajk View Post
    doom winds is stronger everywhere, assuming it will work actually and don`t get nerfed soon
    Take into consideration that sundering and crash lightning are procing WF to
    Bloodmallet Sims like a word with you

https://bloodmallet.com/chart/shaman...stingpatchwerk
    https://bloodmallet.com/chart/shaman...ecticaddcleave

But i'm not sure how accurate those numbers are, since it uses a Eleblast + Feral Spirit talent build.

15+ Year Old Account

https://bloodmallet.com/chart/shaman...stingpatchwerk
    https://bloodmallet.com/chart/shaman...ecticaddcleave

But i'm not sure how accurate those numbers are, since it uses a Eleblast + Feral Spirit talent build.
    Hard to argue at this point but from what I have seen on beta movies ascendance from legendary triger < avarge 1 time per minute so hard to believe its so strong, i don't recall initial dmg being that impact-full and 2-3 extra wind strikes in aoe situation hmmm
    hard to believe that atm but who knows
    Other thing is that we have conduit for WF (20-40%, depending on rarity, chance for extra 1 attack on each WF) and talent that further escalate it dmg (if they used eleblast you don`t get 175% increase from forceful winds).

Edit: im pretty sure getting full potential from earth ele and legendary for earthquake for it in M+ will be a real challenge :P
    Its good oh shit buton when tank gets to much heat, stacks, healer get DC :P But keeping him alive in bigger pulls when he auto taunt everything and you want only dmg from it? Nah don`t think so.
    On paper looks interesting for sure

Wolfs may be, looks ok, there is also talent for it, may have potential if get lucky with what you summon

All in all if it will be simed with proper setup for doom winds im 99,99% sure result will be in it favor with rather large margin
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-04 at 12:31 PM.

Bloodmallet sims are scuffed, from the class discord
    Yes, the sims look weird compared to the recommendations. That is due to the following reasons:
    • Bloodmallet uses a fixed pure ST talent set for optimized profile purposes (3101031) - that means Doom Winds profile is running without Forceful Winds or Unruly Winds, which hurts it a lot.
    • Wolf Bones is the best pure single target legendary - but AoE contribution is low hence current recommendations.
    • Wolf Bones requires uptime to get full use, Doom Winds is burst which is inherently more valuable outside of simulations.

Bottom Line:
    Both are good legendaries, it depends what you want more of. Doom Winds in fair 1:1 situations and builds is 1-3%~ behind in pure ST but gains on anything with favourable burst windows and crushes it in AoE.
    Even more so now that Ascendance simming has been fixed and is a net increase