Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibiki View Post
    BM is weak, but such nice spec to play. I hope MM got nerfed hard soon.
    I think its fair that MM has its turn, BM was the go-to in BFA

So you’d rather have 2 weak specs instead of want Blizzard to buff the spec you enjoy?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    BM is indeed very enjoyable and comfortable to play.
    A number of people would disagree, BM is incredibly boring and easy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Midiar View Post
    I think its fair that MM has its turn, BM was the go-to in BFA
    but MM has been one of the strongest specs since like wrath. it was never weak. it was always viable.

although i ran wrath as a BM and topped dps so what do i know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    A number of people would disagree, BM is incredibly boring and easy to play.
    I'd say the same thing about mm, but alas most I've ran into pug tanking 7-10 keys still have to be reminded how to use a ferocity pet for lust. Meanwhile the BM hunters in such runs just seem to intuitively understand the pulls and utilize their pets as offtanks , bressers, helpers for kiting etc... all very very minor things but they still show the gap in player capability. If you're just looking at recount, every spec is incredibly boring and easy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Efioanaes View Post
    So i levelled with both BM and MM and enjoyed both but MM felt instantly more appealing.
    I played BM in a previous exp cant remember which but got bored.
    Running mythics ive been mostly MM but the odd run i used BM and its really growing on me so much so im wondering if i made a mistake with MM as my main up to now.
    The thing is i crafted my MM legendary but now wondering is it too late to switch over to BM, am i left way behind?
    No you aren't. You were going to get that secondary legendary at some point any way. Just craft it. I already have two legendaries that I will eventually max out and I have all patch to do it as well as to get 8000 ash. A WHOLE PATCH. This is so if another legendary becomes the best next patch you can almost immediately get the new legendary or upgrade an existing legendary when the stats are increased. Calm down. It is more important that you actually like what you're playing. In my OPINION you should stay MM because that is what I like. You think differently and that is OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a MM PVP + PVE legendary, and I'm 2 weeks away from crafting a 235 PVE legendary for a total of 3, so I wouldn't say you're screwed at all.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Efioanaes View Post
    So i levelled with both BM and MM and enjoyed both but MM felt instantly more appealing.
    I played BM in a previous exp cant remember which but got bored.
    Running mythics ive been mostly MM but the odd run i used BM and its really growing on me so much so im wondering if i made a mistake with MM as my main up to now.
    The thing is i crafted my MM legendary but now wondering is it too late to switch over to BM, am i left way behind?
    Are you behind? Yes.
    Does it matter? Nope, just craft the Rank one of it then farm for the dust to make the max rank of it later. The power in the legendary is from the effect, the extra stats are just a bonus.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    pets as bressers
    When did they bring this back?
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    My opinion is a fact.
    Having opinions are F A C T S.
    Stating you do not agree with my world has no impact on mine.
    It is not the same as talking about math either.
    This is talking about MY perception and so to me it is A fact.

The difference between a low level legendary and high level legendary is incredibly small and the cost to make low level legendaries is very low (both in reagent gold cost and soul ash cost).

The main power on a legendary is exactly the same on a level 1 and a level 4 so it's only the primary and secondary stats that change. The difference between a rank 2 and 4 legendary is about 5 of each secondary stat and about 12 primary stat.... Really tiny. You will be at a tiny disadvantage for a small ammount of time if you make a new legendary for BM. Probably isn't even going to be noticeable.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely it would be better if they buffed BM... BM would still be weak even if they nerfed MM. I'm actually suprised it didn't get any changes with the latest tuning hotfixes considering pretty much every other spec at the bottom of the list did.