Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    But with travel form I can use wild charge for a small speed boost and to save myself from falling damage
    And I skin / herb / loot without dismounting
    Yeah. Mounts for long distance if you're not a gathering. Travel form for everything else. /feelssadman
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Nope. The convenience of instant casting my mount is too valuable for me to care what I am riding. Having only ever played a Druid (with a brief stint as a priest) I think it's killed any interest in mounts. I think I'll start using them in BGs because I am always so much slower than everyone else for some reason, but aside from that, never.

Out in the world mount is only 10% faster than travel. Not sure in other places.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Only in PVP. the utility of travel form is just so good for all world content. Especially with wild charge where you can jump down cliffs and just wild charge to survive, and as a way to get away from enemies

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    But with travel form I can use wild charge for a small speed boost and to save myself from falling damage
    And I skin / herb / loot without dismounting
    We're far slower in PvP with Travel Form though, but yes Travel From in the open world always.

If only we could transmog our mount form from mounts owned .. but on my druids i use no mounts most of the time it's travelform

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I mostly use travel form, but I do use mounts for repairs/AH/Transmog.