Elemental Equilibrium Legendary

Just got it as my first legendary, probably not going to make it and wait for either Windspeaker of Skybreaker but just interested to hear some thoughts.

I read that Echoing Shock counts as all 3 elements and triggers the effect. It has a 30 second cooldown so basically means 15% extra damage every ES?

Right, 15% for ten seconds after echoing shock. The 30 second cooldowns actually line up perfectly. Honestly it seems like the ease of use factor makes it really viable, in both aoe and single target. With no rotation changes you would have a solid 5% damage increase, and if you time stormbringer properly... it just seems good in theory. The only thing holding me back from getting it first is that bloodmallet has it rated so low - but I suspect some of the testing doesn’t incorporate rotation changes. I do a lot of m+ so I’m worried a bit about going with windspeaker. I just don’t like the idea of feeling forced to use earth shock in AOE.

Quote Originally Posted by Posyda View Post
    Right, 15% for ten seconds after echoing shock. The 30 second cooldowns actually line up perfectly. Honestly it seems like the ease of use factor makes it really viable, in both aoe and single target. With no rotation changes you would have a solid 5% damage increase, and if you time stormbringer properly... it just seems good in theory. The only thing holding me back from getting it first is that bloodmallet has it rated so low - but I suspect some of the testing doesn’t incorporate rotation changes. I do a lot of m+ so I’m worried a bit about going with windspeaker. I just don’t like the idea of feeling forced to use earth shock in AOE.
    U use EoGS for m+ not windspeaker

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    U use EoGS for m+ not windspeaker
    Right, but you have the same problem with EoGS. Earth shock in multi target rotation feels wrong. Also maelstrom management becomes a huge thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Posyda View Post
    Right, but you have the same problem with EoGS. Earth shock in multi target rotation feels wrong. Also maelstrom management becomes a huge thing...
    You get used to it rly fast. Just ES the prio target. Also MS management was always a thing.