Testing Covenant abilities DURING Threads of Fate

Anyone else think it would make more sense to allow players to freely play with Covenant ability kits during Threads of Fate? This way you can try them all in the open world and dungeons, not only on a training dummy.

Instead of forcing an immediate Covenant pick, I wish it would let you talk to each ambassador and you can ask them for a buff that gives you their 2 covenant abilities. You go out in the world via Threads of Fate and get your xp, anima and renown tokens. These would be stored until you finally lock a Covenant choice in when you're ready.

That's actually a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Anyone else think it would make more sense to allow players to freely play with Covenant ability kits during Threads of Fate? This way you can try them all in the open world and dungeons, not only on a training dummy.

Instead of forcing an immediate Covenant pick, I wish it would let you talk to each ambassador and you can ask them for a buff that gives you their 2 covenant abilities. You go out in the world via Threads of Fate and get your xp, anima and renown tokens. These would be stored until you finally lock a Covenant choice in when you're ready.
    You can actually. Just don't pick a covenant right away and instead take a flight to one of the zones. You get the abilities for that zone and the corresponding quest.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You literally do that when you are leveling. Each zones allows you to use their spells.

Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    You can actually. Just don't pick a covenant right away and instead take a flight to one of the zones. You get the abilities for that zone and the corresponding quest.

Exactly this.. People wanting stuff without looking if it's possible yet. Amazing.

Umm, you can talk to the ambassadors surrounding the room and test out the abilities... they even have a training dummy I think.