Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    I would have retorted with "Don't worry I only need to kill you 24 more times for my quest"
    this is the perfect reply xD

    Followed by an ignore.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    A month ago a whole guild was banned for pvp actions. Not difficult to find cases where people griefed through pvp and actually were banned for it.
    Could you please be so kind to link me to where you got that information from?

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    this is the perfect reply xD

    Followed by an ignore.
    To be honest I wanted him to keep going to make sure he says something I can report.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    You did well and he will most likely get an infraction, so you beat this little loser twice.
    I have a good friend that is very good at world pvp and he likes to camp people in to the ground. He selects a target and makes its live miserable.
    The rational ones just turn War-mode off, but the entitled ones, just like your "friend", make alts and whisper him. And if he is lucky they whisper him shit like your "friend".
    He then reports it to Blizzard and gets the big win - he gets them banned

    Just remember to answer people like him with the utmost politness and put them on ignore when they start to harass you, like your "friend":
    Firstly, it makes them even more mad so you get more material to get them banned
    Secondly, it shows to Blizzard that you are the victim.

    You can always quote them a passage from Blizzard's pvp-policy, for example:

    "If you do not wish to engage in open world PvP combat in World of Warcraft, disable War Mode."
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/10184

    Best of luck with getting more losers banned!
    Your friend is a douche. Just doing that so people get upset, what a child. Which class does he play? Just curious.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    Could you please be so kind to link me to where you got that information from?
    There you go

    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...y-a-3-days-ban

  6. #166
    Maw with warmode on is a bad decision tbh (if you dont want to pvp kekw). The 10% more stygia doesnt outweight losing 20% of your stygia to one bad gank.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    No, I did a quest in the maw, he became mad and I enjoyed it.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Because they can turn off warmode if they don't want to be inconvenienced. Warmode is about inconvenience. It's inconvenience in exchange for more resources. Risk vs. reward.
    I find you kinda pitiful because you needed a group to do that quest. You had not the balls to do it alone.


    Obviously, Blizzard should have not put that quest in the game in the first place because ppl like you will just "farm" the quest like any pve dailies.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Your friend is a douche. Just doing that so people get upset, what a child. Which class does he play? Just curious.
    If they are the ones saying things like what that guy said to me, then they are the children.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Maw with warmode on is a bad decision tbh (if you dont want to pvp kekw). The 10% more stygia doesnt outweight losing 20% of your stygia to one bad gank.
    Exactly. I don't get why he doesn't realize that. I tried to explain it to him.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    But you don't whine like a teenager if you someone decides to kill you, do you? i.e. you understand there is a risk to go along with the reward?
    I am not whining to a game

  10. #170
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Posts
    767
    you should black the names, i doubt this is ok...

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    If they are the ones saying things like what that guy said to me, then they are the children.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Exactly. I don't get why he doesn't realize that. I tried to explain it to him.
    Because they are wrong, that would make you right ? You do not know you can get ban for corpse camping/griefing ?

  12. #172
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Posts
    767
    btw who would not understand that he is pissed, that a group "stole" their whole stygia there is only 1 thing to do here: wait for karma and turn wm off next time

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I find you kinda pitiful because you needed a group to do that quest.
    I didn't need to, it was just way quicker. Why waste several hours on doing something I can get done in 15 minutes? Especially if I don't actually enjoy PvP.

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You had not the balls to do it alone.
    Don't talk about balls in a videogame, you just make yourself look silly.

    Besides I played on PvP servers for about 10 years and most of that time on a server that was 99% the enemy faction, so I know what it feels like to be bounced around by players that love to outnumber you and kill you over and over. That's why I turn warmode off when going into these places.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    you should black the names, i doubt this is ok...
    I already addressed it in the OP. I've said several times, the character was only used for whispering me. Jesus, look at the name. Can't you tell?

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    I didn't need to, it was just way quicker. Why waste several hours on doing something I can get done in 15 minutes? Especially if I don't actually enjoy PvP.


    Don't talk about balls in a videogame, you just make yourself look silly.

    Besides I played on PvP servers for about 10 years and most of that time on a server that was 99% the enemy faction, so I know what it feels like to be bounced around by players that love to outnumber you and kill you over and over. That's why I turn warmode off when going into these places.
    Like I said, no balls. And getting 25 kills as a solo player is not hours if you know what you are doing. Hence the :"you needed a group to do it".

    The blame is on Blizzard obviously for allowing those kind of quests to be done in group or to even put it in the game in the first place.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Haha, I knew it would be crap like this.
    They didn't get banned for camping players, but for shutting the city down for an extensive period.

    Try better next time.

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Because they are wrong, that would make you right ?
    Yeah actually it does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    You do not know you can get ban for corpse camping/griefing ?
    I doubt it and we weren't doing that. Blizzard won't ban me for picking up a quest that requires me to kill 25 players and then going into one of their zones and doing it.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    Haha, I knew it would be crap like this.
    They didn't get banned for camping players, but for shutting the city down for an extensive period.

    Try better next time.
    ? So pvp actions can be griefing? That was the whole point.

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    Yeah actually it does.



    I doubt it and we weren't doing that. Blizzard won't ban me for picking up a quest that requires me to kill 25 players and then going into one of their zones and doing it.
    Nop, you won't for that. But I was not talking about that to you in the first place when you quoted me.

  19. #179
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    One path
    Posts
    4,201
    This is just sad and a shame to act like it's fun or fair pvp. Punishing players that die even further like older RPGs did, I find it odd they want to try and bring that back. It is so out of touch imo.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    This is just sad and a shame to act like it's fun or fair pvp. Punishing players that die even further like older RPGs did, I find it odd they want to try and bring that back. It is so out of touch imo.
    The only fair PvP are duels, you don't need warmode for that. Even that isn't fair. Is it fair if you fight a class that is more powerful than yours?
    Last edited by sinrunner; 2020-12-07 at 10:24 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •