Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T-34 View Post
    You did well and he will most likely get an infraction, so you beat this little loser twice.
    I have a good friend that is very good at world pvp and he likes to camp people in to the ground. He selects a target and makes its live miserable.
    The rational ones just turn War-mode off, but the entitled ones, just like your "friend", make alts and whisper him. And if he is lucky they whisper him shit like your "friend".
    He then reports it to Blizzard and gets the big win - he gets them banned

Just remember to answer people like him with the utmost politness and put them on ignore when they start to harass you, like your "friend":
    Firstly, it makes them even more mad so you get more material to get them banned
    Secondly, it shows to Blizzard that you are the victim.

You can always quote them a passage from Blizzard's pvp-policy, for example:

"If you do not wish to engage in open world PvP combat in World of Warcraft, disable War Mode."
    https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/10184

Best of luck with getting more losers banned!
    Your friend is a douche. Just doing that so people get upset, what a child. Which class does he play? Just curious.

Could you please be so kind to link me to where you got that information from?
    There you go

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...y-a-3-days-ban

Maw with warmode on is a bad decision tbh (if you dont want to pvp kekw). The 10% more stygia doesnt outweight losing 20% of your stygia to one bad gank.

Quote Originally Posted by sinrunner View Post
    No, I did a quest in the maw, he became mad and I enjoyed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because they can turn off warmode if they don't want to be inconvenienced. Warmode is about inconvenience. It's inconvenience in exchange for more resources. Risk vs. reward.
    I find you kinda pitiful because you needed a group to do that quest. You had not the balls to do it alone.

Obviously, Blizzard should have not put that quest in the game in the first place because ppl like you will just "farm" the quest like any pve dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Your friend is a douche. Just doing that so people get upset, what a child. Which class does he play? Just curious.
    If they are the ones saying things like what that guy said to me, then they are the children.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Maw with warmode on is a bad decision tbh (if you dont want to pvp kekw). The 10% more stygia doesnt outweight losing 20% of your stygia to one bad gank.
    Exactly. I don't get why he doesn't realize that. I tried to explain it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    But you don't whine like a teenager if you someone decides to kill you, do you? i.e. you understand there is a risk to go along with the reward?
    I am not whining to a game

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    you should black the names, i doubt this is ok...

If they are the ones saying things like what that guy said to me, then they are the children.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. I don't get why he doesn't realize that. I tried to explain it to him.
    Because they are wrong, that would make you right ? You do not know you can get ban for corpse camping/griefing ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    btw who would not understand that he is pissed, that a group "stole" their whole stygia there is only 1 thing to do here: wait for karma and turn wm off next time

I find you kinda pitiful because you needed a group to do that quest.
    I didn't need to, it was just way quicker. Why waste several hours on doing something I can get done in 15 minutes? Especially if I don't actually enjoy PvP.

You had not the balls to do it alone.
    Don't talk about balls in a videogame, you just make yourself look silly.

Besides I played on PvP servers for about 10 years and most of that time on a server that was 99% the enemy faction, so I know what it feels like to be bounced around by players that love to outnumber you and kill you over and over. That's why I turn warmode off when going into these places.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    you should black the names, i doubt this is ok...
    I already addressed it in the OP. I've said several times, the character was only used for whispering me. Jesus, look at the name. Can't you tell?

I didn't need to, it was just way quicker. Why waste several hours on doing something I can get done in 15 minutes? Especially if I don't actually enjoy PvP.

Don't talk about balls in a videogame, you just make yourself look silly.

Besides I played on PvP servers for about 10 years and most of that time on a server that was 99% the enemy faction, so I know what it feels like to be bounced around by players that love to outnumber you and kill you over and over. That's why I turn warmode off when going into these places.
    Like I said, no balls. And getting 25 kills as a solo player is not hours if you know what you are doing. Hence the :"you needed a group to do it".

The blame is on Blizzard obviously for allowing those kind of quests to be done in group or to even put it in the game in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Haha, I knew it would be crap like this.
    They didn't get banned for camping players, but for shutting the city down for an extensive period.

Try better next time.

Because they are wrong, that would make you right ?
    Yeah actually it does.

You do not know you can get ban for corpse camping/griefing ?
    I doubt it and we weren't doing that. Blizzard won't ban me for picking up a quest that requires me to kill 25 players and then going into one of their zones and doing it.

Haha, I knew it would be crap like this.
    They didn't get banned for camping players, but for shutting the city down for an extensive period.

Try better next time.
    ? So pvp actions can be griefing? That was the whole point.

Yeah actually it does.

I doubt it and we weren't doing that. Blizzard won't ban me for picking up a quest that requires me to kill 25 players and then going into one of their zones and doing it.
    Nop, you won't for that. But I was not talking about that to you in the first place when you quoted me.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is just sad and a shame to act like it's fun or fair pvp. Punishing players that die even further like older RPGs did, I find it odd they want to try and bring that back. It is so out of touch imo.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    This is just sad and a shame to act like it's fun or fair pvp. Punishing players that die even further like older RPGs did, I find it odd they want to try and bring that back. It is so out of touch imo.
    The only fair PvP are duels, you don't need warmode for that. Even that isn't fair. Is it fair if you fight a class that is more powerful than yours?
    Last edited by sinrunner; 2020-12-07 at 10:24 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your gloating and taking pleasure in his misery shows you're no better.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Your gloating and taking pleasure in his misery shows you're no better.
    Ah ok. A guy tells me I should die of cancer, and I laugh about how much of an idiot he is, that makes me as bad as him.

Thanks for your wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Maybe for buffed spells. Personally I use WM for that. I like instant Void Eruption
    Maybe, but PvE is balanced around not having those buffs, if you struggle without WM in solo PvE then it's not really intended to turn on WM for extra damage/utility. Not saying you personally need them, just in general.