Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Well it seems the devs know better and calling me an ignorant just shows your ignorance at who's in charge. Also your understanding of "the best of the best" is based on your choice of streamers which just shows shallow and limited understanding of the game by an impressionable minor. Take care now

P.S. I am not in charge of rogues so kindly take your whines to the official wow forum where actual devs might hear your complains and have a laugh.
    So how do you arrogantly defend Sub Rogues being this OP now, when even the devs heavily disagree with you given today's changes?

Oh look they nerfed the rogue ability “I chose Kyrian” and they really destroyed the 1 time 1 use cold blood didn’t they? Oh and I guess shadow blades (you know that 3 minute CD) will do a whole 10% less damage now (where as we gain 20% from our happy new gear next week).

The changes are fine, rogues are fine, anyone who claims the opposite doesn’t want to face the facts, that ALL classes are bursty as fuck and so grounding just 1-2 of them depending on who whines more would just unbalance the game.

Laughed hard with the Kyrian though Night Fae mate night fae. Bb now.

- - - Updated - - -

“Massive” nerfs? Of what Kyrian (which basically is global all class nerf) and cold blood? Or you think that the 10% in shadow blades will make the spell hurt less. Do the math mate, this week Rogues are getting epic shinies from arena. Our weapon scaling is stuff of legends. I wish you luck esp if you play clothie. Btw: your average health pool is say 30k atm. I shadowdance around 17k per hit. Not even shadow blades open. Do the damn math lol
    Sounds like you're just not a very good and/or experienced player then. Guess I got my hopes up.

So if you want to hit your 2-2.4 titles just for making it easy to get into RBG/arenas later you do it when people are just casual and trying to get their gear.
    Or you could just link your last season

The changes are fine, rogues are fine, anyone who claims the opposite doesn’t want to face the facts, that ALL classes are bursty as fuck and so grounding just 1-2 of them depending on who whines more would just unbalance the game.
    Rogues were fine before the nerfs and getting massive nerfs they are still fine? Which one was fine? Or both are fine as long as rogues stay OP still?

2200-2300 is full of rogues. Then you get to best players at 2300-2400 and rogues are "only" top5.
    Its the same in rbgs. It's full of rogues for the not best players, then in top5.

They really are the noob one shot class currently no skill required to beat 90% of players. Expecting some more nerfs still targeted at average players.

Subt got hammered today, marksman is up next.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. You can use trinket
    2. You can be alert in the presence of a rogue
    3. You can stick close to your teammates
    4. You can spam aoe to pop rogue out of stealth
    5. You can use all the ways provided by the game to detect rogue.

Have you exhausted all the ways of playing properly before coming here to whine? I don't think so.
    well looks like blizz is with community about this in the end but just for entertainment purpose from enh standpoint

1. Yes i can but rogue have 2 repeatable stuns + et least 2 abilities to reset fight while trinket have 2min cd
    2. im alerted at all times when im anywhere with war mode on, thats not helping much when rogue can just be in stealth basically anywhere and could 2-3sec 100%-0% hp, not mentioning that they can catch you at ~20-50% hp at all times in open world or BG`s, being alerted don`t make character more durable.
    3. yes you can but sometimes keeping group of 3+ ppls to defend one objective against 1 rogue is not most efficient and comfortable situation , there can be always 2 rogues coming for it
    4. not everyone have spamable aoe, for me aoe without target requirement are 2 abilities, both with cd`s, 7s and 40s, where one is cone in front of me with 8-12yard range and second is sunder where i don`t remember dimensions but its not like HotS where its traveling through whole map :P
    If you menage to hit rogue with that on more than 1/year basics i will gladly see video compilation of those
    5. personally i can`t, shaman don`t have anything like that, that leave me with option to have DH that will follow me 24/7 and spam his stealth detection every cd, probably not best time spending activity for every DH in the game :P

about your question yes i spend a loot of time figuring out how to counter rogues/hunters managed to came with setup that fuck them badly on openers but not everyone have that capability and skills have cd`s while only one side here can reset and initiate combat couple times in a row :P
    In the end instead of making stupid claims that its LTP issue on everyone beside rogues side maybe take well deserved nerfs on your chest and start learning how to kill ppls with slightly less dmg using more than 4 abilities for ~2 sec kills
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-16 at 11:49 AM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

You know how can I tell you are a bad player? You think they nerfed us over a minor change that only affected the noobs who took kyrian.

We are more bursty than ever (as is every other class). The entire game is bursty you just have bad blood with rogues for obvious reasons.

Btw not sure why would you want to “fuck rogues” I mean it’s a game mate, chill.

- - - Updated - - -

Link yours, impress us all. I mean it’s easy just take the best from rio and link it who will know. Instant validation of every nonsense you type.
    From rogues are not broken to rogues are still broken - your development in this thread is hilarious. Keep going every couple of days I have something fun to read.

this thread when nobody wants to post their character/rating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHFc7NGp5Hk
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-12-18 at 06:27 AM.

I’m always impressed at the lengths someone will go to prove a nonsensical point no one cares about. This is an unofficial forum who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks? Probably you do but again who gives a fuck.
    Nah, I'm just making fun of you guys.

"you post your character" - "No, YOU post your character"

Woof woof.

And it's quite funny someone like you says that btw :O

I know enough from your posts in this thread to know that it was sheer irony of you to say that.
    Since you can't shut up and eat it it's hard to to think of you as someone who doesn't care.

Woof

But I guess it's really hurting you right now, and I had my fun, I'm gone now.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-12-19 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    Never knew cloak makes you immune to physical cc /s

Blizzard really did a number on the Battered Hilt and you have higher chance of being eaten by a shark inside your own home then finding one drop and winning it.

Well it seems the devs know better and calling me an ignorant just shows your ignorance at who's in charge. Also your understanding of "the best of the best" is based on your choice of streamers which just shows shallow and limited understanding of the game by an impressionable minor. Take care now

P.S. I am not in charge of rogues so kindly take your whines to the official wow forum where actual devs might hear your complains and have a laugh.
    That aged very well.

Link yours, impress us all. I mean it’s easy just take the best from rio and link it who will know. Instant validation of every nonsense you type.
    ? I don't take pvp that serious now (I got my glads and 2700s' 10 years ago). But I meant that if you have some achievements of value you don't have to abuse broken specs at the start of the season to get somewhere. Which means you could just as well focus on late season.

Ingame you can link achievements or inspect someone's, that's my original posts meaning
    Last edited by Thes; 2020-12-20 at 06:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You know how can I tell you are a bad player? You think they nerfed us over a minor change that only affected the noobs who took kyrian.

We are more bursty than ever (as is every other class). The entire game is bursty you just have bad blood with rogues for obvious reasons.

Btw not sure why would you want to “fuck rogues” I mean it’s a game mate, chill.
    well i don't know every single skill of every class, especially after all changes at beginning of expansion, covenants variables and 1 year of absence before, that`s for sure, if you know everything about each class and spec that`s something to envy for sure
    tbh been thinking its big nerf as some rogues, you included, cried like its end of the world ;P On top of just destroing some random rogues in world pvp sometimes even without trinkets, hard to say maybe they were just bad but before those "minor nerfs" i could not win any of that
    Last edited by kosajk; 2020-12-26 at 09:21 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"