Which pact for PvP?

Greetings

What is by far the best pact for Arena and RBG? Is it really Nightfae or Venthyr?

The Hunt (Night Fae) hits like a truck...but is prob gonna get nerfed.

As it is RIGHT NOW...is Night Fae

But...im pretty sure a nerf is coming? Maybe? Who knows? :S

I am Venthyr right now and thinking about switching to Nightfae for reaching 2,2k. You think its still worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    The Hunt (Night Fae) hits like a truck...but is prob gonna get nerfed.

As it is RIGHT NOW...is Night Fae

But...im pretty sure a nerf is coming? Maybe? Who knows? :S
    if they nerf it, then DH become literally useless in pvp lol.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    if they nerf it, then DH become literally useless in pvp lol.
    I can’t see it being nerfed with the way other classes behave in pvp - I am gearing my DH as my sole pvp character and hope to push higher than I ever have (I’ve never tried really) - I just hope we end up being okay on some combos

What is our best 2s partner guys? Is there a 3s comp we fall into as Havoc?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    I can’t see it being nerfed with the way other classes behave in pvp - I am gearing my DH as my sole pvp character and hope to push higher than I ever have (I’ve never tried really) - I just hope we end up being okay on some combos

What is our best 2s partner guys? Is there a 3s comp we fall into as Havoc?
    2's is a crap show atm, though that might be mostly my skill XD I've never been above 1500 with DH.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

during the skrimmishes ive done, i feel best when i spectral sight / the hunt a rogue out of stealth and CC the partner in a imprison -- but yes, it certainly is a very quick stomp win or loss atm :P

Switched to Nightfae and I dont know, I regret it a little bit. The Hunt is so overpowered but people dont got any gear now. 12k crit lololol. I liked Venthyr better :/ Nightfae feels wrong. I feel like a girly now but nvmnd

Quote Originally Posted by AcidX View Post
    Switched to Nightfae and I dont know, I regret it a little bit. The Hunt is so overpowered but people dont got any gear now. 12k crit lololol. I liked Venthyr better :/ Nightfae feels wrong. I feel like a girly now but nvmnd
    I believe the barber offers free sex change now, if you wanna look as girly as you feel! See you on the battleground guuuuurl