Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    normal right now is harder than m+ 10 lol
    HAHAHAH no its not. Not by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Anyone else think that 200 ilvl is too high for normal mode Castle Nathria? It's not exactly the hardest content and it completely invalidates the time put into Mythic dungeons. Why does the lowest level of difficulty in raiding reward significantly higher ilvl than the hardest dungeon content (until +)?
    Compare them as they are right now.

Normal Nathria and Mythic+7 both drop ilvl 200. I would say they are comparable on difficulty. So it matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Many people don't count LFR for the very legitimate reason of it being a total joke.
    I don't count mythic dungeons as content for the very legitimate reason that I don't do them. Doesn't mean they aren't content.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    +10 is piss easy compared to normal nath you can't be serious
    An
    10 piss easy compared to Normal Nathria? With all the tuning they've done to make it far more easier then it is before. You can't be serious that a 10 is easier then Nathria.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    normal right now is harder than m+ 10 lol
    This is facts lol. What a weird start to an expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Season2mask View Post
    Anyone else think that 200 ilvl is too high for normal mode Castle Nathria? It's not exactly the hardest content and it completely invalidates the time put into Mythic dungeons. Why does the lowest level of difficulty in raiding reward significantly higher ilvl than the hardest dungeon content (until +)?
    It's just boe level gear. If the ilvl is the issue you can invalidate mythic dungeons without doing either of them by buying your way up with boe's and rep gear. Besides Mythic 0 is the equivalent of a normal mode in dungeons.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't think it's too high. So far, we've only killed the first 6 bosses once and I'm already ilvl 193. By the end of next week, there won't really be much that I need from Normal and it will be time to move on to Heroic.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by emil133 View Post
    i always assumed its because mythic + can be farmed endlessly while raid is very limited
    Answer right here on second post. Not to mention as limited as raid access is you are guaranteed nothing. Lucky if you walk out with one piece. Or maybe you are one of those unlucky ones that seems to always get a drop in that legendary slot? Happens to soooo many, I'm sure it's not rigged or anything.

Is the nerf to Sludgefist up or it will be next reset?
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©